- "We didn't have linear fusions in the Dark Age. But we made it work."
- — The Drifter
"Nah. Dark Age version was better."
"You and I remember the Dark Age differently."
"I'll take a hard projectile over energy any day. No better way to make sure the target is dead."
"Energy is for silencing barriers. Fists are all I need to administer blunt-force trauma."
"I forget you used to be a Warlord."
"What do you mean 'used to?'"
"I did. But I never stopped being me."
"'Warlord' is too many syllables."
"Gambit needs more candidates like you. Should stop by sometime. Whatever you want to call yourself."
"Thank you. You're a liar and a cheat. Stay out of my Crucible."
- Compounding Force: Fires slugs that cause massive damage to elemental shields of enemy combatants.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Projection Fuse: Distance optimizations. Increases range.
- Disruption Break: Breaking an enemy's shield with this weapon makes them more vulnerable to Kinetic damage for a brief period.
- Composite Stock: This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock. Slightly increases stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
List of appearances
- After The Revelry event ended Arbalest was added to the pool of exotic weapons that can be obtained from exotic engrams and powerful rewards.