From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Constant projections. Unending destruction. The will of every efficient parasite."
- — Savathûn's worm
- Worm's Hunger: This weapon fires Hive worms which explode on impact. The size and damage of the explosion scales with the number of enemies you've defeated just before firing this weapon.
- Volatile Launch: This weapon is optimized for an especially explosive payload. Greatly increases blast radius. Slightly decreases handling speed. Slightly decreases projectile speed.
- High-Explosive Ordnance: This weapon's projectiles are larger and travel faster. Increases blast radius. Slightly increases projectile speed. Decreases magazine size.
- Worm Byproduct: Taking damage from your own worm projectile detonation empowers your weapons for a short time.
- Composite Stock: This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock. Slightly increases stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
"CONSTANT PROJECTIONS. UNENDING DESTRUCTION. THE WILL OF EVERY EFFICIENT PARASITE."—SAVATHÛN'S WORM
Transparency is not a strong suit of mine. Undoubtedly, this comes as no surprise. However, our… misadventures, let's call them, with the parasite have left me with a recurring ambivalence in regard to said transparency; as a result, I feel as though you are deserving of a more appropriate level of access to my thoughts surrounding recent events.
In my previously mentioned vision was the Witness's one truth: an eternity of Darkness in which I serve as a Disciple. It brought me an overwhelming feeling I previously relayed to you as fear—but in actuality, it was fear born of what I felt most within this vision—gratitude.
Gratitude! As if my place alongside the Witness was meant to be a reward for all I have ever done and ever will do. And if the Witness is to be believed, "all I ever will do" is unbecoming, to say the least.
It is moments like these wherein I wonder if I myself should be put to rest to avoid perpetuating these dark truths. But I have never before wavered from righteousness, and I don't intend to begin now.
With that, you should know that while our revealed truths about Savathûn and the Collapse appeared minimal, I have already used them to begin tracing a trail of evidence that may provide us with the power of preservation in the oncoming storm. When the time is right, we will have further parts to play together.
In the meantime, keep the parasite near, and listen close. It's bound to open its mouth again sooner or later.
List of appearances