- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Think of space-time as a tapestry on a loom. This weapon is the needle."
- — Weapon text.
THINK OF SPACE-TIME AS A TAPESTRY ON A LOOM. THIS WEAPON IS THE NEEDLE.
"So wait, that thing you found does... what?"
"It fires black holes."
"No it doesn't."
"Oh yeah. It does. Actual, tiny, bullet-sized black holes."
"Did you tell the others?"
"Only that I found some weird gun in some overgrown tunnel back on Old Chicago. And that my Ghost was all, 'THIS is why we were led here...'"
"Yours talks that way too?"
"What do you think?"
"OK, OK, but the gun-- are you going to tell them?"
Graviton Lance is a Void pulse rifle. It has the ability to fire two-shot bursts, with the second burst having high recoil and damage. the second shot in the burst does not have damage falloff, and due to its recoil, it must be treated like a scout rifle. When an enemy is killed with the Graviton Lance, it will release a small black hole that launches enemy corpses backwards and detonates them, leaving a small black hole and releases seeking projectiles that make enemies explode if they are killed by them. The Lance has become a top contender in the Crucible as of the 1.2.0 update, which introduced a significant buff to pulse rifles. Among the guns improved by this update were the Vigilance Wing exotic pulse rifle, which rivals the time to kill of Lance within hundredths of a second.
- Particle Accelerator - Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Graviton Lance.
- Carina Nebula - Equip this Weapon Ornament to change the appearance of Graviton Lance.
- Column 1(Intrinic)
- Black Hole - Second shot of a burst rips a hole through space-time, doing high damage and recoil with no falloff.
- Column 2
- Hammer-Forged Rifling - Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Column 3
- Accurized rounds - This weapon can fire longer distances. Increases range.
- Column 4
- Cosmology - Kills with this weapon cause enemy targets to detonate and spawn Void projectiles that track targets.
- Column 5
- Fitted Stock - This stock makes the weapon stable but heavy. Increases stability, moderately controls recoil, slightly decreases handling speed.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)