Six Dreg Pride
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
|Six Dreg Pride|
- "Who needs four arms when it takes only one to draw, aim and squeeze?"
- — Weapon description
Six Dreg Pride is a Fallen themed Hand cannon that can be acquired from the Prison of Elders. An advanced version that can deal Arc, Solar, or Void damage called the Six Dreg Pride II is one of the possible awards for defeating Skolas, Kell of Kells in the Prison.
- Selectable Perk 1
- SteadyHand IS: Stable sight. Optimized for excellent recoil control.
- SureShot IS: Snapshot sight. Excellent handling. Superb target acquisition.
- QuickDraw IS: Agile sight. Lightning-fast handling.
- Intrinsic Perk 1:
- Army of One: Quick unassisted kills with this weapon reduce grenade and melee cooldown.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Hand Loaded: This weapon is effective at an extended range.
- High Caliber Rounds: Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Extended Mag: A larger magazine.
- Random Perk 1:
- Demotion: This weapon has a chance to stun Fallen Captains.
- Disciplinarian: This weapon deals a small amount of bonus damage to Fallen enemies.
- Dreg Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Dregs.
- Shank Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Shanks.
- Mutineer: This weapon has a chance of suppressing a Fallen Captain's abilities.
- Vandal Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Vandals.
List of appearances