From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Join the dance of fire and birth."
- — Weapon description
- Adaptive Frame: A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Magazine Perks
- High-Caliber Rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther.
• Slightly increases range
- Light Mag: Improved reload and range.
• Increases reload speed • Slightly increases range
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for higher capacity.
• Increases magazine size
- Ricochet Rounds: Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces.
• Increases stability • Slightly increases range
- Flared Magwell: Optimized for fast reloading.
• Slightly increases stability • Greatly increases reload speed
- 1st Perk Slot
- Overflow: Picking up Special or Heavy ammo reloads this weapon to beyond normal capacity.
- Moving Target: Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.
- Zen Moment: Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.
- 2nd Perk Slot
- Elemental Capacitor: Increased stats based on the currently equipped subclass.
• [Solar] increases reload speed • [Arc] increases handling • [Void] increases stability
- Rampage: Kills with this weapon temporarily grant increased damage. Stacks 3x.
- Dragonfly: Precision kills create an elemental damage explosion.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers and Grenade Launchers.
- Celerity: Gain the following effects while you are the last living member of your fireteam:
• Increased target acquisition • Increased handling and reload speed • Reduced flinch from incoming fire
She awaited signal lock, hands loosely bent around flight sticks, sun to her back. Trestin's sight sank into stupor and stretched far across the outshined lights of distant possibilities. Flanking starlight pushed her jumpship's shadow outward into space. It was what it was, and nothing more.
Mercury hung beneath, buried in a storm of solar wind like a dark pit enveloped by ripe flesh. She hadn't returned in years; previous iterations of Trials and constant exposure to the Crucible had sated her curiosities of quietus. None of that mattered anymore. Not after the Moon. It was over. Finality was coming.
Trestin's return was a pretense for preparation; a living funeral to find conclusion on one's own terms. She had begun to see the sense concealed in wanton dissociation, the seriousness underneath the dressings of the Menagerie, the truth in the word ringing through its halls. It was over. Time to make peace.
"No pressure at all." Trestin mouthed the words, barely producing a sound before Yara's voice cut into the chatter.
"Look alive team. We are the thin line drawn before the Darkness. We are Guardians. No holding back."
Thin. A line to be swallowed in scope. No holding back.
Burning Shrine… Lock… Transmat firing…