Six Dreg Pride II
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
|Six Dreg Pride II|
- "Who needs four arms when it takes only one to draw, aim and squeeze?"
- — Weapon description
Six Dreg Pride II was a Legendary Hand Cannon that could be acquired by killing Skolas, Kell of Kells in the Prison of Elders.
- Selectable Perk 1
- SteadyHand IS: Stable sight. Optimized for excellent recoil control.
- SureShot IS: Snapshot sight. Excellent handling. Superb target acquisition.
- QuickDraw IS: Agile sight. Lightning-fast handling.
- Intrinsic Perk 1:
- Army of One: Quick unassisted kills with this weapon reduce grenade and melee cooldown.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Hand Loaded: This weapon is effective at an extended range.
- High Caliber Rounds: Oversize rounds built to stagger targets and leave them reeling. Their mass makes a weapon harder to handle.
- Extended Mag: A larger magazine.
- Random Perk 1:
- Demotion: This weapon has a chance to stun Fallen Captains.
- Disciplinarian: This weapon deals a small amount of bonus damage to Fallen enemies.
- Dreg Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Dregs.
- Shank Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Shanks.
- Mutineer: This weapon has a chance of suppressing a Fallen Captain's abilities.
- Vandal Burn: This weapon deals moderate bonus damage to Fallen Vandals.
List of appearances
- Destiny: House of Wolves (First appearance)