- "This propulsion system bends space around your ship, giving it the punch needed to transfer between planetary orbits."
- —In-game description
An NLS Drive, also referred to as a Warp Drive when obtained in the game, is used in jumpships to allow Guardians to travel to other planets and their moons. It is found after defeating Riksis, Devil Archon in the Story mission Restoration. All subsequent ships come equipped with an NLS Drive.
- Due to segregation between story-and-gameplay, if playing as a new Guardian character and haven't begun "Restoration", any ship equipped will not have an NLS Drive.
- The acronym likely stands for "near light speed".
- ^ a b Bungie (2014/9/9), Destiny: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard
- ^ Bungie (2014/9/9), Destiny: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Restoration