House Bray is a distinguished human family that lived at the height of the Golden Age. The family's progenitor is Clovis Bray I, founder of the Mars-based corporation of the same name. Clovis had at least one child, his son Clovis Bray II. Other members of House Bray led similarly illustrious and influential lives. Dr. Anastasia Bray was adopted into the family and perished during the Collapse, but was subsequently revived by a Ghost and became a Guardian. She is one of the few Guardians who knows her past identity, having been revived with her corporate badge still on her.
- Clovis Bray I - Founder and head of the Clovis Bray Corporation.
- Clovis Bray II - Son of Clovis Bray I.
- Alton Bray - Author of the book "Trials and Triumphs"
- Dr. Elsie Bray - Disappeared three years after designing the Jumpship "Eon Trespass". It is theorized from circumstantial evidence that she is the exo known as The Stranger from Destiny 1, but Bungie has yet to confirm this.[verification needed]
- Dr. Willa Bray - The inventor of the Engram. She also directed the project that created SIVA, which was based on work by Dr. Zarin Shirazi and in which Dr. Escher Zhang played a critical role.
- Dr. Anastasia Bray - A Guardian Hunter who was thought to have perished in the Battle of the Twilight Gap, but instead left the Last City to investigate her past.
List of appearances
- ^ YouTube - Destiny Taken King: How to Get No Time to Explain - Exotic Pulse Rifle
- ^ a b c d Bungie (2015-10-22), Destiny: Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Ghost Fragment: Clovis Bray
- ^ Bungie (2015-10-22), Destiny: Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Meridian Bay
- ^ DestinyDB - Jumpship: Eon Trespass
- ^ The Ishtar Collective - In Good Temper quest stage
- ^ Bungie (2014/9/9), Destiny: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Dormant SIVA: Clovis Bray 1.0
- ^ Bungie (2014/9/9), Destiny: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Dormant SIVA: Clovis Bray 1.5
- ^ DestinyDB - Hunter Cloak: Strength of the Pack