- "All these lives on the line, and Daito wants more Glimmer. What goes through their heads down there?"
- — Banshee-44
Daito is a weapon foundry of the City. Banshee-44 is a client. Daito may have been originally established during the Golden Age, as dilapidated billboards bearing the company logo can be found on the sides of buildings in The Buried City area of Freehold on Mars and in The Shattered Coast on Venus. Daito weapons follow a naming scheme where the name of a city is followed by two letter designation code--sometimes an abbreviation of the weapon type--followed by a number (i.e. Saigon-LR5).
In Destiny 2, a hidden room in the Tower can be found with the Daito logo and a journal of Ana Bray. It is unclear what purpose this room had, or whether there was any connection between Bray (Clovis Bray by association) and Daito. Most of Daito's weapons in the game are only common to rare quality, and don't get their own Foundry logo in the weapon stats screen.
- The Jade Rabbit- Exotic Scout Rifle.
- Cydonia-AR1- Uncommon Auto Rifle.
- Twilight Garrison- Exotic Titan chest piece allowing the wearer to dodge in midair.
- Two-Tailed Fox- Exotic Rocket Launcher
- Gemini Jester- Exotic Hunter leg armour
According to the lore of The Jade Rabbit, Daito are the creators of an item named Lunal. It is currently unknown what Lunal is as it does not appear in-game or is mentioned anywhere else.