From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "A Sunbreaker does not answer to any but the will of the Light. [...] Wield no power but the fury of fire!"
- — Ouros
- 1 Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- 2 Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- 3 Gallery
- 4 List of appearances
- 5 References
Upgrades (Destiny 1)
- "Forge the fury of undying suns."
- — Class Description
- Fusion Grenade—an explosive grenade that causes bonus damage when attached to its target
- Thermite Grenade—a grenade that sends forward a burning line of fire
- Incendiary Grenade—a grenade whose explosion catches enemies on fire, causing additional damage over time
- Lift—jump and then press again while in the air to activate Lift
- Increased Height—upgrades Lift to carry you higher
- Increased Control—upgrades Lift for better directional control while in the air
- Catapult—upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of momentum
- Hammer of Sol—summon a flaming hammer and wreak destruction down upon your enemies
- Forgemaster—throw more hammers, and hammers cause bigger explosions
- Suncharge—press during Hammer of Sol to hurl yourself forward. Enemies in your path explode, chaining fiery damage to other enemies
- Scorched Earth—ignite the world, creating Sunspots everywhere your Hammer of Sol impacts
- Sunstrike—burn your enemies with a heavy Solar Melee strike
- Melting Point—burn away your target's defenses. While burning, targets are weakened to both you and your allies
- Thermal Vent—Sunstrike releases a Solar explosion on hit. Kills create a Sunspot that damages enemies inside
- Stoke the Forge—reduces Sunstrike cooldown. Getting a killing blow with Sunstrike instantly recharges it
Tier 5—Training 1
- Titan Codex I—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
- Titan Codex II—training focused on speed and toughness
- Titan Codex III—training focused on battle recovery and speed
Tier 6—Perks 1
- Flameseeker—your Hammer of Sol will alter its flight path to seek out your enemies
- Explosive Pyre—enemies felled by your hammer explode, chaining fiery Solar damage to others
- Fleetfire—enemies felled by your fire grant you bonus agility and reload speed. Stacks up to 3 times
Tier 7—Training 2
- Titan Codex IV—training focused on all attributes
- Titan Codex V—training focused on maximum recovery
- Titan Codex VI—training focused on raw speed
Tier 8—Perks 2
- Simmering Flames—when Super energy is full, grenade and melee abilities recharge twice as fast
- Cauterize—enemies brought down by your fire regenerate your health
- Fire Keeper—while standing in a Sunspot you gain an Overshield and Hammer of Sol lasts longer
Upgrades (Destiny 2)
- Incendiary Grenade: An explosive grenade that catches enemies in its radius on fire.
- Thermite Grenade: A grenade that sends forth a line of fire.
- Fusion Grenade: A grenade that deals bonus damage when attached to enemies.
- Towering Barricade: A large barrier that seals off dangerous areas for a short time.
- Rally Barricade: A small barrier that can be peeked over while aiming down sights and instantly reloads the equipped weapon of whoever hides behind it.
- High Lift: Upgrades Lift to reach greater heights.
- Straft Lift: Upgrades Lift to provide better directional control.
- Catapult Lift: Upgrades Lift to provide a strong initial burst of speed.
- Hammer of Sol: Summon forth a flaming hammer that can be thrown at enemies.
Code of the Fireforged
- Hammer Strike: Unleashes a blazing hammer that weakens enemies after sprinting.
- Tempered Metal: Solar ability kills grant you and nearby allies better movement and reload speed.
- Battle Forge: Enemies killed by Hammer of Sol explode.
- Vulcan Rage: Hammers shatter into explosive molten embers upon impact.
Code of the Siegebreaker
- Mortar Blast: A melee ability that unleashes a Solar explosion, setting nearby enemies on fire.
- Sun Warrior: Solar ability kills restore health. Grenade and melee kills leave Sunspots in their wake.
- Ring of Fire: Solar abilities recharge faster while standing in a Sunspot.
- Solar Siege: Hammers create a Sunspot on impact. Throw hammers faster while standing in a Sunspot.
Code of the Devastator
- Throwing Hammer: Melee ability which throws a solar hammer. This hammer will drop on the ground once thrown, and can be picked up to recharge melee ability energy.
- Tireless Warrior: Picking up a hammer off the ground triggers health regeneration
- Roaring Flames: Killing enemies with the Throwing Hammer ability or any solar ability increases damage output, stacking up to three times.
- Burning Maul: Changes the sunbreaker super to be a massive solar hammer, which can be used to strike quick, consecutive blows, or to slam the ground, leaving trails of fire.
List of appearances