From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Dawn comes on swift wings"
- — Dawnblade Description
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Upgrades
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 List of appearances
- 6 References
The sword arcs like a grenade when slashed and the player character can hover or walk when the Super is active. A total of eight swords can be thrown.
- "Spread your wings and set the sky ablaze."
- — Class Description
Set 1 - Grenades
- Solar Grenade—A grenade that creates a flare of Solar Light which continually damages enemies trapped inside.
- Firebolt Grenade—A grenade that unleashes bolts of Solar Light at nearby enemies.
- Fusion Grenade—An explosive grenade that causes bonus damage when attached to its target.
Set 2 - Movement
- Balanced Glide—Glide jump ability provides bonuses to both speed and control.
- Burst Glide—Upgrades Glide for strong speed boosts.
- Controlled Glide—Glide jump ability provides better directional control while in the air.
Set 3 - Super
- Daybreak—Weave Solar Light into blades and smite your foes from the skies.
Set 4 - Class Abilities
- Healing Rift—Conjure a well of Light that continually heals those inside it.
- Empowering Rift—Conjure a well of Light that increases the attack power of those inside it.
Set 5 - Passive Path 1: Attunement Of Sky
- Swift Strike—Strike an enemy with this melee ability to burn your target and temporarily increase your airborne weapon accuracy and movement and reload speed.
- Winged Sun—Engage your enemies in mid-flight. Fire weapons and throw grenades while gliding.
- Heat Rises— Airborne kills recharge your grenade and melee energy. Casting Daybreak instantly refills all your ability energy.
- Icarus Dash—Activate while in midair to dodge.
Set 6 - Passive Path 2: Attunement Of Flame
- Igniting Touch—Strike an enemy with this melee ability to burn them and cause them to explode.
- Fated For The Flame— Daybreak projectiles seek targets as they travel and, upon impact, launch a streak of deadly flames.
- Everlasting Fire—Killing an enemy with Daybreak extends its duration.
- Phoenix Dive—Quickly descend from mid-air and regenerate health.
Set 7 - Passive Path 3: Attunement of Grace
- Well of Radiance—A variation of Daybreak which slams the Daybreak sword into the ground, creating a massive rift which empowers and heals allies.
- Guiding Flame—Melee attacks which connect empower nearby allies
- Benevolent Dawn-Empowering nearby allies with Guiding Flame gives melee, grenade, and rift energy.
- Divine Protection—Hold the grenade button to turn your grenade into a Blessing, which acts as a health pickup which heals and shields allies.
- Solar-Based Energy Palm
- Dawnblades are part of the new system for sub-class upgrades, where only one passive tree can be active at a time such as either "Attunement Of Sky" , "Attunement Of Fire", or "Attunment Of Grace" , this carries over to the older subclasses that have been brought back as well.
- The Daybreak sword acts similar to the Bolt-Caster, an exotic Arc sword.
- The Warlock Osiris is shown to use this subclass.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)