From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The Bladedancer's interpretation of Arc Light is a reflection of the Hunter herself. Seeking targets to sink Light—or a knife—into."
- — Lord Shaxx
The Bladedancer is an Arc-based Hunter subclass.
There's something to be said for the blade. A knife won't jam. A knife won't run dry. A knife is very, very quiet.
Leave the noise and fire to others. There's work to be done, out there in the dark - monsters that deserve death, delivered quickly, silently, and without mercy.
- "Beautiful lethality, relentless style."
- — Class Description
- Flux Grenade—an explosive grenade which deals additional damage when attached to enemies
- Skip Grenade—a grenade which splits on impact, creating multiple projectiles which seek enemies
- Arcbolt Grenade—a grenade that chains bolts of lightning to nearby enemies
- Double Jump—jump a second time after leaving the ground
- Higher Jump—upgrades Double Jump for even greater height
- Better Control—upgrades Double Jump for better directional control while in the air
- Blink—a short distance teleport that replaces Double Jump
- Arc Blade—charge your blade with Arc Light and consume your foes with lightning
- Showstopper—press during Arc Blade to damage nearby enemies
- Razor's Edge—press during Arc Blade to unleash a destructive wave of energy that travels along the ground
- Vanish—press during Arc Blade to disappear from sight
- Blink Strike—a powerful melee attack with extended range
- Backstab—hitting an enemy from behind with Blink Strike causes significantly more damage
- Escape Artist—hitting an enemy with Blink Strike grants brief invisibility
- Fast Twitch—reduces the cooldown of Blink Strike
Tier 5—Training 1
- Path Forgotten—training focused on toughness and speed
- Path Forbidden—training focused on battle recovery and speed
- Path Unknown—training focused on battle recovery and toughness
Tier 6—Perks 1
- Fleet Footed—increases maximum sprint speed and extends slide distance
- Quick Draw—weapons ready immediately
- Shadowjack—increases the duration of invisibility effects
Tier 7—Training 2
- Way of the Drifter—training focused on all attributes
- Way of the Fearless—training focused on toughness at all costs
- Way of the Nomad—training focused on maximum battle recovery
Tier 8—Perks 2
- Encore—killing an enemy with Arc Blade extends its duration
- Stalker—gain invisibility after crouching in place for a short time
- Hungering Blade—kills with Arc Blade and Blink Strike immediately regenerate health
- Bladedancers do not appear in Destiny 2 and are replaced by Arcstriders.
- The central ability tree of Nightstalkers in Destiny 2 may have been inspired by the Bladedancer subclass.
List of appearances
- Destiny (First appearance)