From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|“||Particle or planet, it all shatters with enough force.||”|
The ground ruptured and sizzled as Scorch Cannons and Wire Rifles pummeled my cover from all directions. Fallen war cries echoed through their endless ranks; despair grew within me, but with it came a whisper. An offer. I closed my eyes and accepted.
The cold embraced me, dimming the sounds of battle into reverberant echoes, thin and distant. I flexed my gauntlets and felt the roar of glaciers grinding against the bones of the world.
I crashed my fists into the earth and frozen obelisks erupted, encasing Dregs and Vandals into helpless effigies. I gazed through the crystals enveloping my enemies, and in the myriad refractions, I saw their fear. I felt their desperate will to escape my grip, and in the moment before release, I shattered it.
- Glacial Quake – Summon a Stasis gauntlet. While your super is active:
- Slam your gauntlet down to create a shockwave that freezes targets and sends out crystals to freeze additional ones.
- Super charge your Shiver strike for bonus damage. Sprint through crystals or frozen targets to shatter them instantly
- Glacier Grenade – A grenade that creates walls out of Stasis shards to block damage and freeze targets; these walls can be shattered for damage.
- Duskfield Grenade – A grenade that shatters on impact, leaving behind a field that slows targets and freezes those who do not leave the volume.
- Coldsnap Grenade – A grenade that freezes on impact and sends another seeker to find and freeze targets.
- Shiver Strike – Hold input to leap through the air. Releasing unleashes a powerful dash attack that knocks targets back, slowing and damaging them.
- Catapult Lift – Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- High Lift – Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air to greater heights.
- Strafe Lift – Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.
- Towering Barricade – Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Rally Barricade – Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases reload speed for your equipped when you stand behind it.
- Cryoclasm (An ageless consciousness, crystallized, contained within a single moment. The imprisoned shatter at your approach.) – Enables a longer and more powerful slide. Sliding into Stasis crystals or frozen targets shatters them and any nearby frozen targets. Fragment Slots (1)
- Tectonic Harvest (A Petrified grip, grasping for something once held but now lost. Your hands create power from nothing.) – Shattering a Stasis crystal creates a Stasis shard. This shard grants melee energy when picked up by you or your allies. Fragment Slots (2)
- Howl of the Storm (The wicked talons of a war beast, frozen in a perpetual lunge. The creature is gone; all that remains is the violent momentum. You leap with feral force and the air itself echoes your rage.) – While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to launch a wave of Stasis energy forward that freezes targets and creates Stasis crystals. Fragment Slots (2)
- Diamond Lance (A weapon of Vex origin frozen at the moment before it lets its ordnance fly—like an arm, spear in hand, forever paused at the apex of its throw. It is the embodiment of action forever postponed, desperate to be unleashed.) – Shatter or defeat targets with Stasis abilities to create a Stasis Lance. [Shoot] : Throw the lance to freeze targets on impact. [Melee] : Slam the lance to the ground to freeze targets in a small area. Fragment Slots (3)
- Whisper of Bonds – Defeating frozen targets with weapons grants super energy; -10 Intellect; -10 Discipline. (added in Season 12)
- Whisper of Chains – While you are near frozen targets or a friendly Stasis crystal, you take reduced damage from targets; +10 recovery. (added in Season 13)
- Whisper of Conduction – Nearby Stasis shards track to your position; +10 Intellect; +10 Resilience. (added in Season 14)
- Whisper of Durance – Increases the duration of slow effects and those with lingering effects also last longer; +10 strength. (added in Season 12)
- Whisper of Fissures – Increases the damage and burst radius of Stasis when you destroy a Stasis crystal or defeat a frozen target. (added in Season 12)
- Whisper of Fractures – Your melee energy recharges faster when you are near two or more targets; -10 Discipline. (added in Season 13)
- Whisper of Hedrons – Gain bonus weapon damage after freezing a target with Stasis; -10 strength. (added in Season 12)
- Whisper of Hunger – Increases the melee energy gained from picking up Stasis shards; -10 Mobility; -10 Recovery. (added in Season 14)
- Whisper of Impetus – Damaging targets with a Stasis melee reloads your stowed weapons and grants you a temporary boost to weapon ready speed. (added in Season 13)
- Whisper of Refraction – Defeating a slowed or frozen enemy provides class ability energy. (added in Season 12)
- Whisper of Rending – Kinetic weapons do increased damage to Stasis crystals and frozen targets. (added in Season 14)
- Whisper of Rime – Collecting a Stasis shard grants a small amount of overshield, which falls off after 10 seconds. Collecting additional shards adds to the overshield and refreshes the timer. (added in Season 14)
- Whisper of Shards – Shattering a Stasis crystal boosts your grenade recharge rate; shatter additional crystals to increase the duration of the effect; +10 Resilience. (added in Season 12)
- Whisper of Torment – You gain grenade energy each time you take damage from targets. (added in Season 13)