From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|“||The flash of a drawn blade in their eyes, the flash of fury in yours.||”|
She hears the sharp sound of small rocks grinding beneath her boots. Vibrant, pulsating green drips down her arms and morphs into sharp blades that can rip through armor with ease.
Her body is her own, each breath extends not only to her lungs but also to every muscle. In the past, she used it while meditating. Now, it's for preparation. The anticipation between the ticks of the second hand from an old Earth clock.
The scent of sweat reaches her from fifty paces away; it comes in bursts of gruesome vibrance. Her enemy reeks of hubris, impatience, and not enough fear for her taste. Would she allow a snarl to escape her lips?
One final anticipatory breath.
- Bladefury: Create claws out of Strand. While your super is active:
- Light Attack: Swing the claws to sever targets. Killing targets with a light attack increases the speed of the next attack and builds up energy for a heavy attack.
- Heavy Attack: Perform an uppercut attack that suspends target caught in the shockwave's path with your claws.
- Grapple: Weave a grappling hook, and quickly pull yourself forward. Grappling to a Tangle immediately recharges your grenade energy. During and shortly after grappling, your melee attack deals area damage and unravels targets.
- Threadling Grenade: A woven projectile that reweaves itself into Threadlings while in flight.
- Shackle Grenade: A thrown weapon of weighted Strand matter that detonates on impact, suspending targets and creating additional suspending subprojectiles.
- Frenzied Blade: Unleash claws that severs targets. Can be used up to 3 times.
- Catapult Lift: Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with a strong initial burst of momentum.
- High Lift: Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air to greater heights.
- Strafe Lift: Jump while airborne to activate Lift and launch into the air with strong directional control.
- Towering Barricade: Create a large barrier that can be used to reinforce a position with cover from enemy fire.
- Rally Barricade: Create a small barrier that you can peek over while aiming down sights and that increases reload speed for your equipped when you stand behind it.
- Into the Fray (An aged pauldron, dented and scarred. Be the front line.): Destroying a Tangle or casting your Super grants Woven Mail for nearby allies. While you have Woven Mail, your melee regeneration rate is increased. Fragment Slots (2)
- Drengr’s Lash (An ancient war horn, herald of countless battles. Let them know you're coming.): Activate your class ability to create a ripple that travels along the ground, suspending and damaging targets it hits. Fragment Slots (2)
- Flechette Storm (Shards of a broken blade, memento of a duel long won. Yours will not share its fate.): While sliding, activate your charged melee ability to leap into the air, knocking nearby targets away and dealing damage. While airborne, activate your charged melee again to launch a cluster of damaging, unraveling projectiles. Repeatedly activating melee will chain additional throws. Fragment Slots (2)
- Banner of War (A tattered banner, every tear and faded stitch a lesson you will not forget. As long as it still waves, you rise to meet any challenge.): Defeat a target with a melee attack, finisher, or Sword to raise a Banner of War that pulses with energy, periodically healing nearby allies and increasing melee and Sword damage. Targets defeated by you and nearby allies charge the banner, increasing the speed of its pulses. Fragment Slots (2)
- Thread of Ascent: Activating your grenade ability reloads your equipped weapons and grants bonus airborne effectiveness and handling for a short duration. +10 Mobility.
- Thread of Binding: Super final blows emit a suspending burst from the target. +10 Resilience.
- Thread of Continuity: Suspend, unravel, and sever effects applied to targets have increased duration. +10 Strength.
- Thread of Evolution: Threadlings travel farther and deal additional damage. +10 Intellect.
- Thread of Finality: Finisher final blows create Threadlings. +10 Recovery.
- Thread of Fury: Damaging targets with a Tangle grants melee energy. -10 Strength.
- Thread of Generation: Dealing damage generates grenade energy. -10 Discipline.
- Thread of Isolation: Landing rapid precision hits emits a severing burst from the target.
- Thread of Mind: Defeating suspended targets grants class ability energy.
- Thread of Propagation: Powered melee final blows grant your Strand weapons Unraveling Rounds.
- Thread of Rebirth: Strand weapon final blows have a chance to create a Threadling.
- Thread of Transmutation: While you have Woven Mail, weapon final blows create a Tangle. +10 Strength.
- Thread of Warding: Picking up an Orb of Power generates Woven Mail. -10 Resilience.
- Thread of Wisdom: Defeating suspended targets with precision final blows generates an Orb of Power.
- The Subclass was called Tyrant in promotional material until 10th January 2023.
List of appearances