Ward of Dawn
- "The Ward of Dawn has helped Defenders walk through death and the Darkness so others wouldn't have to. Learn to deploy yours well, and it'll always bring you home."
- — Lord Saladin
- "Open a pocket in the universe, an impregnable fortress for you and your allies. The mighty Ward allows Guardians to hold key points and gather their strength in the face of overwhelming opposition."
- — Grimoire description
The Ward manifests as a bubble of defensive Void energy that protects Guardians which pass through it, increases their armor strength and/or gives them an increase in weapons' damage for a short time. Sometimes, while it takes damage, the Ward of Dawn can generate more Orbs of Light for other players to use. It negates all forms of projectile weaponry in both PoE and PvP, except for other Guardian Supers in the Crucible.
- Armor of Light—while inside Ward of Dawn you and your allies gain significant damage resistance.
- Blessing of Light—passing through Ward of Dawn grants you and your allies a shield that lasts ten seconds.
- Weapons of Light—passing through Ward of Dawn grants you and your allies a 25% increase to weapon damage for ten seconds.