Fist of Havoc
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "You don't stop a Striker's fist. You just make sure you're somewhere else by the time it lands."
- — Cayde-6
Fist of Havoc is a Super available to the Titan subclass Striker.
- "Smash the ground and dissolve nearby enemies in a maelstrom of Arc Light."
- — Ability Description
The Fist of Havoc is an area-of-effect attack where the user punches the ground and a shockwave damages all near-by enemies. It can later be upgraded to deal electrical damage or damage-over-time areas that remain in place for an extended period of time.
In Destiny 2, the Fist of Havoc is upgraded into the Fists of Havoc, which, after the initial punch, becomes a supercharged melee state where the player can slam into enemies or repeat the initial ground slam. The player's choice of subclass tree can allow the ground slam to produce a damage-over-time area or make kills increase the duration of the Super.
List of appearances
- The Law Of The Jungle (First appearance)
- Destiny 2
- ^ Game Informer January 2014, page 54