Legendary Marks are a form of currency used to purchase Legendary gear. They were introduced in The Taken King as a replacement for Vanguard and Crucible marks. Like glimmer, marks are shared across all three characters. While there is no limit to how many marks per week a player can collect, the cap is at 200 marks.
Legendary marks can be acquired the following ways:
- Disassemble Legendary gear
- Complete Strikes in the Vanguard Ursa playlist
- Complete the Daily Heroic Story Mission
- Complete the Daily Crucible Playlist
- Complete the Weekly Heroic Strike
- Complete the Weekly Crucible Playlist
Legendary marks can be spent on:
- Legendary armor and weapons from the Vanguard, the Crucible, and the three Faction vendors.
- Legendary engrams from the Cryptarch.
- Upgrading Legendary Gear via Infusion
- Upgrading Year 1 Exotic gear to Year 2 via Weapon Blueprints