Machina Dei 4
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
|Machina Dei 4|
- "A charnel but effulgent orb—beacon in a loathsome dark—"
"Fêted, fetid corpses rise—a too-long-absent gibbous spark."
- — Weapon description
- High-Impact Frame: Slow-firing and high-damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights.
- Selectable Perk 1:
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension; increases range; decreases handling speed; moderately controls recoil.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment; increases stability; moderately controls recoil; slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel; greatly increases handling speed; slightly increases stability.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- High-Caliber Rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther; slightly increases range.
- Appended Mag: This weapon's magazine is built for higher capacity; increases magazine size.
- Tactical Mag: This weapon has multiple tactical improvements; slightly increases stability; increases reload speed; slightly increases magazine size.
- Ambitious Assassin: Overflows the magazine based on the number of rapid kills before reloading.
From the writings of Brother Vance:
How young and foolish I was!
But now that I am thirty, and wise, I know better. I wanted to be a Guardian, but what I needed was to feel like I was enough. Like I was equal to the great task of life. That I was heroic.
And THAT, my friends, is the beauty of Osiris's teachings! That if you work, if you strive, if you suffer for the sake of improvement, you CAN become better!
It's a hard life I've chosen, full of sweat and pain and darkness. But I have never been so free!