I Am Alive
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|I Am Alive|
- "When the end comes, I reserve the right to be last."
- — Calus, Emperor of the Cabal
I Am Alive is a Legendary Grenade Launcher introduced in Curse of Osiris. It can be obtained in the Eater of Worlds raid lair.
- Adaptive Frame: A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Confined Launch: This weapon's launch parameters are particularly stable. Greatly increases stability, increases blast radius, decreases projectile speed.
- Quick Launch: This weapon's barrel provides faster projectiles and much faster aiming. Greatly increases handling speed, increases projectile speed.
- Smart Drift Control: This barrel is broadly optimized for firing control. Moderately controls recoil, increases stability, increases handling speed, slightly increases projectile speed.
- Moving Target: Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.
- Auto-Loading Holster: The holstered weapon is automatically reloaded after a short period of time.
Now I've seen everything. We were all so wrong. All of this—the machines, the Eliksni, the worms, the Light, the Nine. All of it meaningless. This galaxy is tumbling toward a singular conclusion and there is nothing—no one—that can stop it.
How could I have missed this? It's the small moments, the simple pleasures that matter. They're all I can think about now. Food and drink aren't mere sustenance. They're a reminder that I am alive.
This Leviathan. This prison ship. I will remake it, as I have been remade. No longer will it represent a mythical beast from the dreams of worms. It will serve as an icon for my newfound gluttony.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2
- Curse of Osiris (First appearance)
- ^ Bungie (2017/5/12), Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard Eater of Worlds