Shadows of Calus
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Earth has no Shadow. Not Yet."
- — Calus, Emperor of the Cabal
|Shadows of Calus|
The Shadows of Calus were an elite team of Loyalist warriors in the service of Emperor Calus, composed of individuals from various civilizations who were recruited by Calus during his exile. In the days immediately before the Red Legion set out to the Solar System to wipe out the Guardians, Calus deployed his Shadows to assassinate the various conspirators behind the coup that deposed him. While the Shadows succeeded in eliminating nearly everyone on Calus's hit list except Caiatl, Umun'arath, Otzot, The Consul and Dominus Ghaul, none of them survived their mission. Calus is now auditioning Guardians to replace them.
- Feltroc, the Skull-Piercer, of the Psion
- Jarus, Ace Defiant, of the Sindû
- Assassinated Lictor Shayotet
- Rull, Gun of Kaga-Clipse, of the Clipse
- Sekris, Baron of Shanks, of the Fallen
- The Fulminator, of the Arkborn
- Assassinated Statesman Tha'uul, failed to kill Dominus Ghaul
- Valus Nohr, of the Cabal
- Gahlran, the Sorrow-Bearer, Cabal candidate of the Hive
- The Guardian, of Earth (according to Calus)
- Werner 99-40, of the Frames.
- Only four of the Conspirators were mentioned to be killed by the Shadows.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First mentioned)