From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
1 - 3
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- "Stop a Cabal simulation carrying heavy encrypted data."
- — In-game description
- Investigate the Cabal simulation
- Track the Simulated Cabal
- Pursue your target
- Retrieve the chest
- OSIRIS: Guardian, I’ve detected a single Cabal within a simulation, carrying encrypted data between two points. The scientist in me would say the Vex are running a test- a continual loop to establish a benchmark dataset. To what end, I am not sure.
- GHOST: Sounds like we’d better find out what they’re after.
The player enters the Infinite Forest.
- SAGIRA: The Vex are focusing a lot of processing power on this particular simulation. This is a big deal for them.
- GHOST: if you can tell that, can’t you terminate it from your end.
- SAGIRA: Ever try to remotely control a machine on a perpetual feedback loop? YOU’RE the off switch. Go close it down.
- GHOST: With everything they could be doing in the Forest, why would the Vex choose to focus so much effort on a solitary Cabal in a single simulation?
- SAGIRA: It will depend on how important that one Cabal is. What it carries may be critical to their ultimate plans.
- GHOST: He’s making a break for it. Let’s drop him.
The player pursues Traud through the maze and drops him.
- GHOST: Ok, let’s see what inside. Oh. This is code for what looks like a phage. Part technology, part biology. Just like the Vex.
List of appearances