Getting Your Hands Dirty
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
|Getting Your Hands Dirty|
1 - 3
Recommended Light Level:
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- "Size upon the Taken invasion of the EDZ, direct their assault against the Red Legion, and end it before it gets out of control."
- — In game description
- Asher Mir: Ah, assistant! You are just in time to join my Dimensional Anomaly Research Group!
- Failsafe: Captain, hello! Asher Mir says that I will provide the computational support, and you will provide the brute force! He is very rude.
- Asher: Let us begin with barbaric close combat against the Taken. It is a scientifically sound proposition and is in no way suspicious.
- Ghost: This much Taken radiation can't be healthy.
- Asher: Nonsense! there is no continuing danger from exposure to Taken radiation.
- Failsafe: Incorrect, Asher Mir. I will now list all fourteen permanent debilitating effects from long-term contact with extradimensional matter.
- Asher: No need for that. Assistant, continue the experiment. Make your way to the Red Legion's "research" facility.
- Ghost: We're almost to the research base. So we just... walk around. But in a Taken-y way.
- Failsafe: The Taken will think you're one of them, and flood into the European Dead Zone! Asher Mir said it would be like a plague. And a scourge!
- Asher: That outcome is only guaranteed if we do not destroy the blights. Do not overload the test subject with extraneous data!
- Ghost: "Test subject"?
Or, if another Guardian has already performed the experiment:
- Ghost: Looks like someone else made the same calculations as Asher. Let's go help them out!
- Ghost: Something feels different. I think it's working.
- Failsafe: (Apathetic, sing-song voice) They're gonna get Taken...
- Asher: Excellent!
- Failsafe: He means that you have performed the correct actions. The Taken will now flood into the surrounding area like a scourge.
- Asher: And therefore, the experiment has progressed. Destroy the blights, immediately!
- Ghost: That did it. All the blights are gone.
- Failsafe: Except for the ones all across the solar system that will continue to happen for eternity, or at least until the sun burns out.
- Asher: That has not been scientifically proven. But, otherwise, well done, research group. The Red Legion has shown a measurable vulnerability to concentrated entropy. Definitely worthy of further study.