From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
1 - 3
Recommended Light Level:
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- "Red Legion Psions are meddling with forces best left alone. Investigate their connection to dark forces in the region."
- — In game description
Premise and Enemies
- Cabal - Red Legion
- Defeat Enhanced Centurions.
- Disable Centurion Shield.
- Search the Dark Forest.
- Find the Psionic Source.
- End the Taken Crisis.
- Cayde-6: Yello. Cayde speaking. Oh, hang on, someone left a note here. "EDZ forest. Taken energy, question mark. Red Legion... Brian." ...who's Brian?
- Ikora Rey: Red Legion Psions. Guardian, we've heard disturbing reports from your area. They tell of Cabal with new powers.
- Ghost: That Psion... is it shielding that Centurion?
- Ikora: Shielding? Then they are harnessing the energy of the Taken. But how?
- Ghost: Red Legion Psions are bad enough. But if they really have Taken powers?
- Cayde: Since when did Cabal and Taken start sharing toys, anyway?
- Ikora: We can figure out the connection later. For now, we must uncover the source of this energy.
- Ghost: No good. Taken energy readings are increasing. I bet it's spreading to Psions all over the area.
- Ikora: If that's true, it could bring a plague of shadow beyond our imagining.
- Cayde: Ikora, you're freaking them out.
- Ghost: Got it! I pulled location data from that Centurion. But we have to go... into the forest.
- Cayde: You sure about that, buddy? Don't wanna get, you know, eaten by a creepy Taken shadow tree.
- Ikora: Cayde, what exactly happened to you on Nessus?
- Cayde: They get eaten yet?
- Ikora: No, they did not "get eaten yet". But use caution. We don't know what's waiting in that forest.
- Cayde: My Glimmer's on something big and Taken.
- Ikora: That may be the safest bet you've made in years.
- Ghost: That portal connects to the forest. The Psions found a way to force it open!
- Cayde: Well, it was nice knowing you.
- Ikora: Cayde.
- Ghost: Did you see that? He got stunned when we took out his Psion.
- Ikora: Severing their bond must cause a backlash to the host. Interesting.
- Cayde: Am I the only one who has no idea what any of you are talking about?
- Ikora: Yes.
- Ghost: Okay, there are a lot more Cabal than I was expecting.
- Cayde: Well, they may not like you trespassing in their secret magic fort.
- Ghost: Big Taken. Taken Cabal! Big... Taken Cabal!
- Ikora: A Colossus. Of course. You must destroy it.
- Ghost: Working on it!
- Ghost: Whew! We did it. They're all gone.
- Cayde: Well that'll set the Legion back a ways. Serves 'em right for messing with things they don't understand.
- Ikora: Which is your area of expertise, after all. As for you, Guardian: well done. If that brute had gotten loose with the Psions, there may have been no stopping it.
- Cayde: And then I couldn't have collected on that bet! Big and Taken. Told you.
- The Psions are learned how to use Taken energy to power up their troops with an unbreakable shield around them.