- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Due respect, Commander? I was there when the Hive found us on Earth. I was there when we stopped them on Titan. And I'll be there when we wipe them out."
- — Sloane
- Adaptive Frame: A well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy.
- Selectable Perk 1:
- Fastdraw IS: Lightweight sight. Short zoom. Increases handling speed. Slightly increases range.
- Red Dot-ORS1: Agile sight. Short zoom. Increases range. Increases handling speed.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Ricochet Rounds: Rounds ricochet off hard surfaces. Increases stability. Slightly increases range.
- Accurized Rounds: This weapon can fire longer distances. Increases range.
- Selectable Perk 3:
- Zen Moment: Causing damage with this weapon increases its stability.
- Rampage: Kills with this weapon temporarily grant increased damage. Stacks 3x.
"Sure. A weird Hive ritual. Nothing we haven't seen before, right?"
Sloane gripped the railing. "Everything under those waves is something we haven't seen before." The Hunter behind Taeko rolled his eyes. The railing crunched under Sloane's hand.
"You worry too much, boss! We've dropped a thousand Hive with our Sparrows. When the three of us"—the Hunter flourished a blade, and the other Warlock cocked a shotgun; did they practice this?—"are working together, we're unstoppable."
Sloane walked forward and put her hands on Taeko's shoulders. The smirk disappeared. The Hunter's blade dropped, but he caught it out of the air.
"Taeko. They're not always going to have your back. What are you going to do when you're the last one standing?"
The smirk came back. "Easy. Embrace the Praxic Fire."