Eir, the Keeper of Order
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Eir, the Keeper of Order|
|Political and military information|
- "Eir yearns for nurture. It does so through order."
Eir, the Keeper of Order is one of the five Worm Gods and children of Xita, these ancient, paracausal creatures are second only to the Darkness itself in the hierarchy of the Hive's pantheon. It is patron to Oryx, the Taken King after the latter slew Akka to claim its secrets and the power to Take. When Crota unintentionally brought the Vex into the Hive's Ascendant Realm, it was Eir who came to Oryx and demanded that he stop the Vex and keep his spawn in line.
- Eir is the name of a Norse goddess (or valkyrie) of healing.
- Merok uses Eir's name as part of his title.
List of appearances
- Destiny (First mentioned)
- The Dark Below (Mentioned only)
- The Taken King (Mentioned only)
- Destiny 2 (Mentioned only)
- Warmind (Mentioned only)
- Shadowkeep (Mentioned only)
- Beyond Light (Mentioned only)
- The Witch Queen (Mentioned only)