Black Armory (expansion)
December 4, 2018
Black Armory (also known as Season of the Forge) is the fourth expansion of Destiny 2 and the first part of the Annual Pass.
Discover weapons of Light and Fury. Add the Black Armory's treasure to your legend.
Black Armory is the first expansion in the Destiny 2 Annual Pass. It includes a new activity, raid, and many new weapons and armor to pursue. The story centers on a newly-formed Fallen terrorist organization, the Kell's Scourge, who have stolen from the Black Armory and are using its technology to terrorize Earth and establish a foothold of power in The Last City.
Vehicles, Equipment, and Technology
Weapons and Armor
- New Black Armory exotic weapons to pursue.
- New Lost Forges activity.
- New Fallen enemy faction, the Kell's Scourge.
- New Raid, Scourge of the Past.
- New faction vendor, Ada-1.
- New gear to uncover.
- New Exotic Quest Lines.
- New triumphs & collections.
- Brand new weapons and armor to uncover.
- Anarchy: Arc Grenade Launcher - Acquired from Scourge of the Past
- Izanagi's Burden: Kinetic Sniper Rifle - Acquired from Ada-1 for completing the Izanami Forge
- Jötunn: Solar Fusion Rifle - Acquired from Ada-1 for completing the Bergusia Forge
- Le Monarque: Void Combat Bow - Acquired from Ada-1 for completing the Volundr Forge
- Returning: The Last Word: Kinetic Tex Mechanica Hand Cannon - Quest reward for The Draw
Black Armory was developed as part of the Destiny 2 Annual Pass, which are meant to be a smaller series of DLC releases that include new endgame activities, missions, and quests for Guardians to pursue. These include new Raids and activity types.
- Black Armory is the fourth Fallen-based expansion, after House of Wolves, Rise of Iron, and Forsaken.