Servants of Savathûn, the Witch-Queen
Savathûn's Hive is an unnamed Hive sect found within the New Pacific Arcology on Titan and in the Tangled Shore and the Dreaming City in the Reef, sporting new weapons and morphologies. At some point following the Taken War and before the Red War, this sect arrived in the Solar System and infested Titan's long-abandoned Golden Age cities. This infestation came as an unwelcome surprise to the Lightless Guardians who evacuated the Last City in the aftermath of the Red Legion's invasion and fled to Titan with Commander Zavala to regroup.
They directly serve and worship Savathûn, the Witch-Queen.
- Malok, Pride of Oryx (formely)
- Abyssal Champion
- Abyssal Sorcerer
- Azyrax, Exalted Conjurer
- Dûl Incaru, the Eternal Return
- Exhara, Ambassador of Savathûn
- Fugitive Knight
- Gahlran, the Sorrow-Bearer (temporary)
- Gravetide Summoner
- In Anânh, Brood Queen
- Kudazad, Binder of Savathûn
- Naktal, Fury of Savathûn
- Savathûn's Song
- Takul-Dar, the Unbreakable
- Ubara, Hive Prince
- Ul-Heru, Envoy of Savathûn
- Vanbaluk, Trusted of Savathûn
- Many of this Hive faction's units have "Revenant" as a rank title; this suggests that these individuals have returned from death, either by virtue of being Ascendant or through the heretical practice of necromancy (as employed by Nokris, Herald of Xol).
List of appearances