From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Aphrodite's Allure|
- "Ara ara~"
- — Aphrodite
- Curated Roll: Polygonal Rifling, Particle Repeater, Hand-Laid Stock, Siren's Song, & Gaze of the Goddess.
- Lightweight Frame: Superb handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped.
- Arrowhead Brake: Lightly vented barrel. Greatly controls recoil. Increases handling speed.
- Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Fluted Barrel: Ultra-light barrel. Greatly increases handling speed. Slightly increases stability.
- Smallbore: Dual strength barrel. Increases range and stability.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Hammer-forged Rifling: Durable ranged barrel. Increases range.
- Corkscrew Rifling: Balanced barrel. Slightly increases range, stability, and handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Enhanced Battery: Strong battery life. Increases magazine size.
- Particle Repeater: Constrains recoil for every bolt. Increases stability.
- Projection Fuse: Distance optimizations. Increases range.
- Hand-Laid Stock: This weapon is optimized for recoil control. Increases stability.
- Composite Stock: This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock. Slightly increases stability. Slightly increases handling speed.
- Fitted Stock: This stock makes the weapon stable but heavy Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Vorpal Weapon: Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
- Tap the Trigger: Grants a short period of increased stability and accuracy on initial trigger pull.
- Threat Detector: Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Siren's Song: Enemies damaged by this weapon have a chance to apply the Charmed debuff, forcing enemies to fight one another.
- Gaze of the Goddess: This weapon deals increased damage against Vex. Kills with this weapon increases this weapon's stats by 20%, stacking up to 4 times. This perk also grants this weapon the effects of Dragonfly, Zen Moment, No Distractions, & Rampage.
The image for this page is a placeholder.
List of appearances