- "They say Hand Cannons have long been used for personal defense, even before the days of the City. Nothin' defensive about'em. When a Cannon speaks, people listen."
- — Cayde-6
Hand cannons are a type of pistol used in Destiny. They reward calm technique and sharp shooting. In addition, their abnormally high impact provides them unparalleled stopping power, making them capable of staggering or killing most low-level enemies in one shot.
- 1 Year One
- 2 Year Two
- 3 Year Three
- 4 Destiny 2 Year One
- 5 Destiny 2 Year Two
- 6 Trivia
- 7 List of appearances
- 8 References
Common to Rare
- Omolon Test HC1
- Hakke Test-A
- Duke MK. 10
- Duke MK. 21
- Duke MK.44
- Hoss Mk. 37
- Maverick Mk. 32
- Mos Ardus IV
- Mos Ganon III
- Peccadillo's Grace
- Rambler MK.33
- Red Bandit Mk. 36
- Regulator Mk. 43
- Searcher MK. 20
- Silvered Maverick MK.41
- Mos Calamus I
- Mos Scala I
- Merciless - Hand Cannon found through Data Mining
- Painted Mos Ardus V
- Primed Big Sky Mk. 48
- Mos Morsus III
- Mos Aria III
- Sir Isaac
- A Little Voice
- Painted Big Chief Mk. 45
- Mos Azoth IV
- Threnody HC4
- Polite Denial 0/1
- Heaven Can Wait
- Backhanded Compliment
- Hoss Mk. 51
- Mos Ganon V
- Regulator Mk. 56
- Renegade Mk.55
- Hard Luck Mk. 52
- The Devil You Know- Low impact and range Hand Cannon from Vanguard packages.
- Lord High Fixer- Medium impact Hand Cannon from Crucible packages.
- The Chance
- Venation III
- Red Hand IX
- Timur's Lash - (obtained during Iron Banner event)
- Fatebringer - (Vault of Glass Raid)
- Word of Crota - (Crota's End Raid loot)
- The Devil You Don't- Similar to The Devil You Know.
- TFWPKY 1969
- Up The Ante
- The Fulcrum
- Ill Will- High impact Hand Cannon from Crucible endgame rewards.
- The Revelator- Low impact and range Hand Cannon from
- Jewel of Osiris - (obtained during Trials of Osiris event)
- Her Mercy - (Queen's Wrath & Prison of Elders)
- Six Dreg Pride - (Prison of Elders)
- Hawkmoon- Exotic Hand Cannon with up to 13 bullets in the magazine and 3 lucky bullets that provide bonus damage. Originally Playstation-exclusive until September 2015.
- Last Word- Low impact Hand Cannon that can be fired in full-auto mode. There are 8 bullets in the magazine and the two exotic perks enable it to be fired much more effectively from the hip as opposed to aiming down sights.
- Thorn- Low impact Hand Cannon whose bullets strike targets and leave lingering damage over time, preventing enemy shields from going back up immediately.
- Down and Doubt 00-0
- Byronic Hero- Low range Crucible Hand Cannon.
- The Vanity- Future War Cult Hand Cannon with medium impact, low range and high stability.
- Appellant III- Low impact, range and stability Hand Cannon from the New Monarchy.
- The Water Star (Adept)- (available from Trials of Osiris)
- Finnala's Peril- (available from the Iron Banner)
- Zaouli's Bane- (King's Fall raid)
- Her Revenge- (available from Prison of Elders)
- Stolen Pride- (available from Prison of Elders)
- Imago Loop- Mid-impact Hand Cannon available from the Undying Mind and Echo Chamber strikes.
- Judith-D- High impact Hand Cannon from the Gunsmith.
- Gaheris-D- mid-impact, low range Hand Cannon from the Gunsmith.
- Eyasluna- Mid-impact Hand Cannon from Crucible endgame rewards.
- Kumakotak HC4- Mid-impact, low range Hand Cannon from the Gunsmith.
- Uffern HC4- Mid-impact Hand Cannon from the Gunsmith.
- Ace of Spades- Mid-impact Hand Cannon whose Exotic perk allows the a precision kill to automatically reload one bullet into the weapon's magazine from the reserves.
- The First Curse- High impact Hand Cannon with exotic perks that grants increased stability, range and movement speed while aiming down sights, as well as the first first precision kill of the magazine refills it, granting bonuses to range and stability until the player reloads.
- The Lingering Song - (available from the Iron Banner)
- The Exile's Student - (available from Trials of Osiris)
- FEVER AND REMEDY~ - (Available from the Wrath of the Machine raid)
- The Wail - (Available from Future War Cult packages)
- Free Will III - (Available from New Monarchy packages)
- How Dare You - (Available from Vanguard packages)
- The Palindrome - (Available from Crucible packages)
- Ill Will - (Available as a Crucible drop)
- Thorn - (Available through completing the associated exotic bounty that drops randomly through completing a Plaguelands bounty from Shiro-4)
- Word of Crota (Adept) (Crota's End)
- Fatebringer (Adept) (Vault of Glass)
- Zaouli's Bane (Adept) (King's Fall)
Destiny 2 Year One
- Bad News
- Living Memory - Vanguard kinetic hand cannon.
- Judgment - Chance reward from Trials of the Nine or from Clan engrams.
- A Cold Sweat - Chance reward from Trials of the Nine or from Clan engrams.
- True Prophecy - Chance reward from Cayde's treasure chests or Future War Cult engrams.
- The Steady Hand - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- Crimil's Dagger - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- The Old Fashioned
- Home for the Lost
- Better Devils
- SUROS GJS-42
- Annual Skate
- Nature of the Beast
- Shattered Peace
- Imset HC4
- Daedalus Code - Vanguard energy hand cannon.
- Midnight Coup - Chance reward from the Leviathan raid or Clan engrams.
- West of Sunfall 7 - Kinetic hand cannon obtained from Lost Prophecy, Verse 7
- Jack Queen King 3 - Energy hand cannon obtained from Lost Prophecy, Verse 3
- D.F.A - Kinetic Hand Cannon Obtained from Nightfall: Tree of Probabilities
- Service Revolver - Kinetic Hand Cannon obtained from Vanguard Engrams
- Agamid - Kinetic Hand Cannon obtained from Iron Banner Engrams
- Dire Promise - Kinetic Hand Cannon obtained from Dead Orbit engrams
- Trust - Energy hand cannon drop chance from playing Gambit.
- Spare Rations - Kinetic hand cannon drop chance from playing Gambit Prime.
- Luna's Howl - Energy hand cannon reward from a Crucible quest.
- Not Forgotten
Destiny 2 Year Two
- Crimil's Dagger
- Ten Paces - 140 RPM kinetic hand cannon.
- Service Revolver - kinetic hand cannon.
- Kindled Orchid - 140 RPM energy hand cannon obtained from forging a frame at the Lost Forges.
- Bad News XF4354 - 110 RPM kinetic hand cannon obtained from Lost Forges.
- Trust - 180 RPM energy hand cannon obtained from Gambit.
- Waking Vigil - energy hand cannon.
- Finite Impactor - 140 RPM energy hand cannon obtained from Iron Banner.
- Nation of Beasts - 140 RPM energy hand cannon obtained from Last Wish. A curated version is available as a drop from Morgeth, the Spirekeeper.
- Thin Line - energy hand cannon.
- Spare Rations
- Luna's Howl - 180 RPM energy hand cannon obtained from the Competitive Crucible questline.
- Not Forgotten - 180 RPM energy hand cannon obtained after completing a second quest following Luna's Howl and reaching Legend in Competitive Crucible.
- Warden's Law - 110 RPM kinetic hand cannon obtained from the Nightfall version of the Warden of Nothing Strike.
- Duke Mk. 44 - kinetic hand cannon.
- Rose - kinetic hand cannon.
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|
List of appearances
- Bungie.net: Destiny Drawing Board: Duke MK.44
- Bungie (2014-7-17), Destiny: Beta PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Duke MK. 10 Weapon Description
- Imgur - Newsweek Destiny Collector's Edition August 19, 2014