- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
- "Angels can't help you here."
- —In-game description
This weapon is seen as a very good weapon both in PvP and PvE thanks to the explosive rounds, which deals massive area damage. It is excellent for clearing out swarms of lower-level units such as Dregs or Goblins.
- Adaptive Frame: A well-rounded grip,reliable and sturdy.
- Fastdraw HCS: Agile hand cannon sight•Greatly increases handling speed•Slightly increases stability.
- Steadyhand HCS: Stable hand cannon sight•Increases stability•Increases handling speed.
- Sureshot HCS: Pinpoint hand cannon sight•Increases range•Decreases stability•Decreases handling speed.
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increases magazine size,but reloads much slower•Greatly increases magazine size•Greatly decreases handling speed.
- Flared Magwell: Optimized for fast reloading•Slightly increases stability•Greatly increases reload speed.
- Explosive payload: Projectiles create an area-of-effect detonation on impact.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)