Weapons of Sorrow
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
The Weapons of Sorrow are Guardian weapons that were augmented by the Hive. Most of these weapons were believed to have been destroyed. There are only two confirmed weapons of Sorrow; Thorn,, and Necrochasm.. It is also possible that Touch of Malice is a Weapon of Sorrow, along with the Whisper of the Worm and Malfeasance.
There is also strong evidence that the gun wielded by the final boss of The Draw quest is a scout rifle Weapon of Sorrow, as the gun's muzzle and overall aesthetic resemble Thorn, and the Knight himself is a known craftsman of the Weapons of Sorrow. However, it is not clear whether or not the Knight's gun is an actual Weapon, or a normal scout rifle resembling the Weapons.
List of appearances
- Destiny (First appearance)
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Bounty description: A Light in the Dark
- ^ Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Necrochasm
- ^ https://imgur.com/gallery/T80mHyy