Forum:Season of Sorrow
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Season of Sorrow|
|Season of Sorrow|
February 9th, 2021
|“||Become the Ender of Sorrows||”|
Season of Sorrow is the succeeding season to Season of the Hunt and thirteenth season of Destiny 2. Following the events of the Wrathborn Hunts, a Hive warlord dubbed the Sorrow Maker has begun to marshal an army to destroy the Last City. With the The Drifter (character), you must create your own arsenal of the Weapons of Sorrow and put an end to the Sorrow Maker.
- BECOME THE ENDER OF SORROWS: An eldritch Hive priest stalks the system, work alongside the Drifter to defeat the Knight and his corrupted Horde.
- EMBRACE THE CORRUPTION: A new element has come into the fray, Corruption.
- DEFEAT THE SHADOW COURT: Hunt down the Sorrow Maker's court members through a new Hunt activity, Sorrow Hunt.
- A NECROMANTIC LEGEND: One of the Sorrow Maker's court members is resurrecting an army of Hive to assault the City, venture deep into the Nephilim to stop the ritual.
- WEAPONS A PLENTY: Build your own arsenal of the Weapons of Sorrow and Hive themed gear through the Sorrow Hunts.
After the Guardian slew the High Celebrant of Xivu Arath, a previously unseen and unknown Hive champion known as Shin'ra made his presence known to the system as a foreign object appeared next to Saturn and began to spread Hive Corruption across the Solar System.
Drifter would call The Guardian for assistance due to the fact that "Eris was busy dealing with Nightmares of the past" and that the Corruption bore a resemblance to the power of Thorn, believing that the source of this power is related to the Weapons of Sorrow, a legendary arsenal of weaponry crafted by the Hive as a means to feed off of the hatred and deaths of Guardians.
- New Story missions
- New Strikes
- New Quests
- New PvE Activities
- New Destination
- The Nephilim
- New Exotic weapons
- New Seasonal armor sets and weapons
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .