From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Sumeragi|
At war with:
House of Shadow
Nova, Herrscher of Sumeragi
An alliance of Fallen, Hive, Vex, Cabal, Taken, and former Guardians created by the mysterious leader of this alliance who called himself Nova, Sumeragi believed the Traveler is the biggest threat in the universe and the Darkness was created to destroy it. However, they later teamed up with the Guardians and The Last City to stop a new threat from ushering in a new era born of Darkness.
Created from the Fallen House of Shadow, Hive Cult of the Darkness, Vex Chaos Collective, Cabal Black Legion, The Corrupted Taken, Shadow Guardian and Adeptroid, a race that made up of Nova’s personal forces.
See history of:
- House of Shadow
- Cult of Darkness
- Chaos Collective
- Black Legion
The Swordsman's Arrival
- "We all know the story of the boy named Kirito, who battled his way through the Castle Aincrad and found love along the way. But, that was a long time ago. The moment he and Asuna set foot on our world, the Darkness had already won. This war between you and us... is no more, for everyone's sakes. If we work together, we can bring an end to the Shadowkeepers Apocalypse."
- — Nova, Herrscher of Sumeragi
Moments after the death of Savathûn, the Witch Queen, the Darkness, having found a still-open portal long thought to have been sealed off during the Dimensional Wars, recruited Kirito and Asuna to its cause, granting them both their powers from Sword Art Online and permanent access to its Pyramids, promising that it can help them get their revenge on those who wronged them, knowing that they can succeed where its previous forces failed. Upon accepting its call, they stepped out of their dimension and into The Guardian's universe, recruiting Humanity's many enemies to their cause, seeking to bring an end to the City Age and usher in a new era of darkness.
Following Mal's corruption, Zavala's death at the hands of the Shadowkeepers and the Shadow Army, and the beginning of the Shadowkeepers Apocalypse, Sumeragi, enraged by the atrocities enacted by them, rallied its forces once more so that they can bring an end to their reign of terror. However, after a close encounter with Kirito and Asuna on the Cosmodrome, Sumeragi was forced to retreat, but not before sending a distress signal to The Last City, thus officially initiating an alliance with the Traveler and its Guardians.
- Nova, Herrscher of Sumeragi (leader of Sumeragi)
- Skalos, Kell of Shadow (former leader of Fallen branch of Sumeragi)†
- Sakodis, Heir to the Shadows (son of Skalos) (current leader of the Fallen branch of Sumeragi)
- Nikros, God of Darkness (leader of Hive branch of Sumeragi) (currently in coma)
- Aivu Arth, War-Queen of Darkness (interim leader of the Hive branch of Sumeragi)
- Atlas, Chaos Mind (leader of Vex branch of Sumeragi)
- Xa'Lus, Dominus of Black (leader of Cabal branch of Sumeragi)
- Consul, Slave of Corruption (leader of Taken branch of Sumeragi) (Servant of Nikros)
- Uldren Sov, Vanguard (leader of Shadow Guardians)
House of Shadow
|House of Shadow|
Skalos, Kell of Shadows†
Shimi, Prime Servitor
The House of Shadow was formed from remnants of Devils, Exiles, Kings, Winter, and Wolves that believed that the House of Dusk would not be able to defeat the Guardians. Using the technology the other houses had, along with the SIVA tech the Devil Splicers had during the SIVA Crisis, they created the House of Shadow. They joined Sumeragi during the Red War. They are distinguishable by black and purple bodysuit along with additional items if they are in higher ranks.
In the aftermath of the SIVA Crisis, the Fallen Houses started to come together following the damage they received throughout the years. However, some members of those Houses knew that the newly formed House of Dusk would fail to defeat the Guardians. So they banded together to form their own House, one so complex that it will be impossible to take down unless they are thorough with its extermination. The House of Shadow was formed when the Red War started, where they quickly hid but monitored the war from the shadows, taking only what they can while everyone was distracted. They were contacted by Sumeragi for the chance for of an alliance with them. Skalos, the current Kell, reluctantly accepted the offer but asked if they were be slaves to Sumeragi. Surprisingly, Nova told them they were be whatever they wanted to be but never slaves. He even granted Skalos the position of being the leader of the Fallen branch of Sumeragi.
Red War aftermath
All throughout the Red War, the House, in an alliance with the Sumeragi, continued to lay a low profile but kept stealing supplies from all factions. They would learn about the crew of the Almighty securing Mercury with the intent to research more about Vex technology. Informing Sumeragi about this development, Nova requested that they take any information on the Vex themselves and any information on the Red Legion themselves. They would eventually learn that the Vex Sol Collective are trying to shape reality to fit their future, one in which the Vex reign supreme. They also encountered the Chaos Collective, who briefly engaged them in combat but Nova intervened and swiftly ended the conflict. The Collective leaders came to Nova to join Sumeragi for their own future. Nova accepted it but warns that he will watch them for a while until he knows that they wont betray him, his family, and his alliance.
Following the Infinite Forest incident, the House, Sumeragi and Collective gathered intel on a Red Legion dig operation on Mars, where the remnants of the Legion were pursuing energy cells. This prompted the three groups to investigate this mysterious operation and, possibly, steal any information of it. However, they, instead, would discover the hidden Hive faction, the Grasp of Nokris and the Worm God, Xol. They would also encountered the Cult of Darkness and the Black Legion. The Cult informed them that Xol is planning to take control of Mars but the Guardian is handling it, while the Black Legion informed them that Val Ca'uor has seized control of the Red Legion since Ghaul's death. They would also discover Ca'uor's plan to assault and capture Calus' ship. Following this revelation, Sumeragi deployed agents to infiltrate the ship to distract and take down as many Red Legion possible, while a Guardian Raid Team take down Ca'uor.
A few months later, a message was intercepted from Reef informing that a prison riot was happening in the Prison of Elders. Piquing the interest of Nova, he send a task force of Fallen, Cabal and Adeptroid to investigate this riot. They learn that the Hunter Vanguard Cayde-6 was killed by the hands of the Scorn Barons. Needless to say, this enraged Nova, forcing him to pursue vengeance, sending the Shades to assassinate the Barons. However, he would learn that the Guardian who accompanied Cayde during the riot was personally pursuing vengeance themselves. So the Shades, instead, made sure that no enemies protecting the Barons would interrupt the Guardian in their crusade for vengeance. They eventually followed the Guardian to the last Baron, and Uldren Sov, where they learned that he was mind-controlled by Riven since the Taken War. The Shades then witnessed Uldren Sov get devoured by a Taken Chimera, before being freed and killed. They reported back to Sumeragi and told everyone what has happened. After hearing of the events that transpired in the Tangled Shore, Nova ordered all Shadow troops to keep an eye out for the Awoken City to report any developments. Scouts would eventually find out that an Ahamkara named Riven was Taken in the Taken War and began spreading Blight throughout the Dreaming City. Following her death, they would also discover that Quria has placed a curse on the city to be time-looped over the course of three weeks thanks to the Ahamkara's dying wish.
A few months later, a group of Shades located a Black Armory forge in Egypt and informed Sumeragi of it. A Shadow Priest, Axiki, would investigate the forge and discovered that it can create powerful weapons for the House and, by extension, Sumeragi itself. He and his soldiers took the forge to his personal Ketch and brought it to one of their research bases, where Weapon forgers managed to create their own version of the forge. Afterwards, they gave it to the Black Legion, along with their notes of the forge itself. Weeks later, they encountered the Shadow Guardians with Uldren Sov as a representative for the group, void of his memories. They joined Sumeragi, but warns that Uldren will kill Nova if he betrayed them. Meanwhile, Skalos would deploy several Shade troops to the House of Dusk after learning the younger members of the house have begun isolating themselves from traditional Eliksni beliefs. The Shades would recruit many members of the Dusk. Meanwhile, they learned that a crime syndicate called the Kell’s Scourge was attempting to locate the other forges and have them create weapons for them, even as far as dispatching a Prime Servitor, armed with a giant mech armed with Black Armory weaponry and tech designed for said prime, to the ruins of the Last City in a attempt to locate an vault containing these weapons and advanced tech. Skalos sent Shades troops to observe the battle between the syndicate and Guardians. Following the showdown between a Fireteam of Guardians and the Prime Servitor, one of the Shades suggested that the House would retrieve the mech and repurposed it for their own usage.
Old Tower assaulted
Skalos learned that Eramis has escaped the Prison of Elders during the riot and informed Nova of the revelation, while sending multiple Shades to look for any information on her. The Shades reported that the Vanguard has learned that Variks caused the riot so he could escape the Awoken and become Kell of Kells. They also reported that Eramis has brought multiple Devil Loyalists to her cell, thus creating a fifth Fallen faction with the weakened and splintered House of Dusks, House of Judgement, The Spider’s Syndicate, and the Scorn.
Months later, the Cult of Darkness reported mysterious Hive activities on the Moon. Catching the interest of Nova, he would send a strike force consisting of Shadows troops and Cult troops. The leaders of the strike force, Nakos, Shadow Prince and Ko Mal, Blade of Shira, would discover that Crota had daughters and were attempting to revive Oryx since, technically, the Guardians never took Oryx’s power. They also found a pyramid-shaped ship within the depths of the Scarlet Keep. They both informed all members of the Sumeragi leadership of this discovery, even showing a photo of the ship. Following this discovery, Nova dispatched Vex and Cabal troops to recon the site of the ship. However, the task force would learn that the pyramid created spectral beings called Nightmares and the Hive's allegiance and minimal control of these entities. They would also learn about a fleet of Pyramid ships on the edge of the solar system.
The Shades in the strike force would also discover that the Vex of the Sol Divisive have started invading the moon. A Shade Captain informed the Chaos Collective of this development, in which the defiant collective discovered that the Undying Mind has been reactivated. The Shades also discovered that Ikora had begun developing a device to fight the Axis Mind. They would replicate the work and would use the machine to kidnap a copy of the Mind while the Guardians faced off against the Sol Divisive's army. They gave the mind to the Collective as a gift, as well as reassurance to their alliance.
Sometime after the events on the moon, a group of Black Legion Cabal would reveal that a sizable army of Red Legion Cabal was regrouping on Mercury. They contacted the closest group of Sumeragi troops, which were the Shades, who then informed of this discovery and dispatched them to discover what they were planning. The Shades and Black Legion troops devised a plan for reconnaissance, as well as a way to keep Sumeragi informed without picking up attention from an active Cabal force. The Black Legion would disguise themselves as Red Legion soldiers and would infiltrate the group and learn who is leading them, while the Shades, save for one, observes the situation while one informant would reveal the details of the Red Legion operation to the leaders of Sumeragi about this development. The disguised members of the Black Legion discovered that a triune of Psion Flayers were leading the Red Legion splinter factions. Luckily, the Guardian and their allies managed to put an end to the plans the Psions thanks to Osiris and a device called the Sundial maintaining the victorious outcome of the Red War, as well as saving the legendary Exo Titan, Saint-14.
Skalos and his house would then learn that the Red Legion remnants, led by the final sister of the triune, Amtec, planned and attempted to crash the Almighty to the Last City. They informed Nova of this, leading him to command all Sumeragi forces to find a way to stop the Almighty. Merak, a member of the Adeptroid, informed everyone that Rasputin has awoken all of his defenses, and that they have an opportunity to acquire some of its technology. House Shadow, the Darkness Cult and the Black Legion agreed and had deployed some detachments and salvager groups to several locations where Rasputin was active while the Guardians began plans to destroy the Almighty. They managed to acquire several caches of Warmind tech, including the Seven Seraphs weapons.
Suddenly, following the destruction of the Almighty, all branches of Sumeragi reported the arrival of the Pyramid ships on Titan, Io, Mercury and Mars, causing Nova, Skalos, Nikros, Atlas, and Xa'lus to order all troops from those locations to bring back all supplies and equipment and return to Pluto and Neptune where they watched as the Pyramids reversed what the Traveler did. The House of Shadow managed to relocate all their supplies from Mercury and Titan, leaving behind token bases on those locations. Most of the special projects that were either mostly done or halfway completed, which were sent away to secure locations, while the projects that were started or about halfway done were scrapped while the notes, research and innovations for them were sent to Shadow Lair.
House of Salvation
Skalos and his House would finally find Eramis, and would discover that she has made the House of Salvation, a megahouse created from the remnants of Wolves and Devils along with deserters of Dusk. They also discover the Splinters of Darkness that gave them Stasis, as well as the tech that controls the powers, as well as their Brig assault platforms, mirrored after the work of the Kell's Scourge, intriguing them. They would discuss their discoveries to Sumeragi, which Nova quickly orders them to acquire Splinters of Darkness to enhance all Sumeragi members except for the Adeptroid. The House immediately set out for Europa to get these Splinters and acquire the newly created Brig war mech. They managed to acquire many Splinters and Brigs for the House and Sumeragi. Giving the Splinters to the Cult of Darkness, Chaos Collective and the Black Legion, all divisions managed to adeptly wield the dark powers. As for the House, they gained new Stasis powers, which make then made a new, powerful branch of the House: the Ice Wraiths. They also stole the Technocrat's technology, including bulky, yet resilient drones that projected immunity shields. Following the Guardian's raid on the Deep Stone Crypt and the destruction of Taniks, the Abomination, former Splicer Priestess Mryziss would gather some of her most loyal followers and uploaded all of their consciousnesses into modified and enhanced Exo bodies mirrored after Atraks's work, creating the powerful and widely feared Exo Wrath division. They would also locate Taniks, who managed to survive the engagement but was severely wounded and damaged. Thanks to Mryziss' genius and technological insight, they managed to repair him, transforming him into Taniks-1.
Ploy of the War Goddess
Weeks into the Vanguard's war with Eramis's House of Salvation, the factions of Sumeragi would report mysterious energy spikes around the Solar System. Curious about the new developments, House of Shadow leadership would send scouts to investigate these disturbances. Of these scouts were brother and sister Talnak and Althyks, who would be the first of Sumeragi to discover an inert Cryptolith. Following this discovery, Nova would order his armies to research more into these devices. However, when the Darkness Cult would finally uncover their purpose, they all activated, seizing the minds of those around them, turning those who succumbed to the Cryptoliths into mindless, bloodthirsty peons of the Hive God of War and other sister of Oryx, Xivu Arath. Among them was Talnak, whose sister narrowly escaped corruption, as well as other members of the Sumeragi. Forced into a new war, as well as realizing the threat of discovery by these Wrathborn, Nova, as well as members of the Sumeragi inner council, would order their factions into a covert war. While the House of Shadow continued to contend with their puppeted allies, Althyks, in grief from the corruption of her brother, turned to the Cult of Darkness in search for a potential cure, where she would find an alliance with Magister Kur'nal, a disgraced priest. However, instead of a cure, they would, instead, find a means to steal control of the Wrathborn from Xivu Arath, where they first tested this newfound power on Althyks's waylaid brother. Following this exploit, Skalos and Nikros would commend the two unlikely allies and would make them heads of a new branch of Sumeragi, the Rageblooded.
Season of Sumeragi
After the event of Beyond Light, Sumeragi finally decided to reveal themselves and strike. Quickly taking sections of the House of Salvation's territory, they began their assault on the Guardians all over the Solar System. Using all of their weapons, resources and abilities at their disposal, the House of Shadow would conquer a section of the European Dead Zone, half of old China, and a quarter of Russia. Skalos and his children quickly turned an old military base into his main base of operations. The Archons and their Priests and Priestesses turns a number of large churches into either research bases or major ether supply bases. And the Prime Servitor made their home in the massive factories. The Guardians initially launched an assault on them but was quickly pushed back. However, they themselves were starting to be pushed back by strike forces attacking isolated sections of their forces. Eventually, Skalos was forced to fight the Guardians, eventually falling to them due to the help of the House of Light. Luckily, before his battle, Skalos order his forces to retreat the battlefield and return back to their dens and bases, as well as the Sumeragi Headquarters to regroup and evolve.
War of the Emperors
During the events of the Rise of the Emperors, when Atrykis, a former member of the House of Lions, created his own House, the House of Emperors, and laid siege across the Solar System. The some of the Emperors began to attempt to gather Fallen from other Houses into theirs by either peacefully or by mostly, force. They would attempt to kidnap Fallen from other Houses, including the House of Shadow. However, a Fallen Lion, by the name of Cerbiks, would try to free the captive Fallen, during a assault into the Emperors' Lair, Cerbiks would free them while the Emperors were dealing with The Guardian. Meanwhile, outside the battles against the Emperors, some Shadow crews would enter in a few skirmishes with the House of Lions.
The Swordsman's Arrival
Some time after Kirito and Asuna rose to power during the Shadowkeepers Apocalypse, the House of Shadow, now led by Skalos's eldest son Sakodis, launched an assault against the House of Shadows, led by Kotrik, Bloodcrafter of Kirito, in an attempt to prevent the Shadowkeepers from further corrupting the Solar System, but wes eventually overwhelmed by Kirito and Asuna's sinister powers and forced to retreat. But luckily for the House of Shadow, Nova sent a distress signal to the Vanguard, who immediately accepted his request, dispatching the Guardian to the Cosmodrome in order to put a stop to the House of Shadows.
The House of Shadow is the most complex house in existence, more so than the House of Dusk. Unlike the triumvirate leadership most other houses have, the House of Shadow has more leadership roles. Kells are the political leader of house, while the Prince, or Princess, is the heir to their throne. The Princes can start their own private military sect called a Clan. Archons are the high priest like most houses, however below are the Priest or Priestess that act as the secondary Archon and heir to the Archon position should the current Archon be killed or incapable of currently serving. Prime Servitors act like the gods of most Houses, however below them are the Sub-Prime which acts like secondary Primes and replacements for the Prime Servitor should the main one be destroyed.
- Skalos, Kell of Shadows (deceased)
- Sakodis, Heir to the Shadows
Prince (or Princess)
- Nakos, Prince of Shadows
- Sikas, Princess of Shadows
- Nikis, Archon Shadow (current)
- Crikis, Splicers Archon
Priest (or Priestess)
- Axiki, Shadow Priest
- Nariks, Shadow Priestess
- Shimi, Prime Servitor
- Shada-1, Sub Prime
- Shade-7, Sub Prime
- Rhylaks, Splicer Captain
- Ptarak, Shade Captain
- Randal, Shade Captain
- Rendiks, Ice Wraith Leader
- Mryziss-1, Exo Priestess
- Taniks-1, Exo Mercenary
- Althyks, Hateful Taskmaster
- Talnak, Rageblood Despoiler
Unlike most Houses, the House of Shadow command structures is designed to be versatile in many areas. Some units has been Splicerized but only one type due to the amount of SIVA tech the Splicer can produce. However, with the powers of Stasis being added to the House of Shadow, the group created an new branch, the Ice Wraith. Also following the discovery of the Deep Stone Crypt, a new division would be created from prestigious Fallen troops who took it upon themselves to upload their consciousnesses into enhanced Exo bodies, the Exo Wrath.
- Dreg - The lowest rank of Fallen who seek to prove their worth. They act as the frontline soldiers for the House of Shadow, as well as the most versatile units of the House of Shadow.
- Pike Dreg - Dregs who ride Pikes as cavalry infantry to harass enemy forces.
- Scout - Dregs who are equipped with Wire Rifles. They are tasked with scouting out unmarked territory and reporting enemy activity.
- Kamikaze - Dregs whose bodies are covered with Shock Grenades. They charge at enemy forces to take out the majority of them.
- Kell's Guard (Dregs) - Along with the Wretch Kell’s Guard, they act as the first level of defense for their Kell. They wield Scorch Cannons, Shock Pistols, Shock Rifles and/or Shock Daggers.
- Splicer Dreg - Dregs who are apart of the Shadow Splicer branch of the House of Shadows. Upgraded with SIVA tech, they are faster than their normal counterparts and can throw SIVA charges. They act as the frontline infantry. They are equipped with modified Shock Pistols, and SIVA charges.
- Splicer Pike Dreg - Similar to Pike Dregs except the Pike has received heavy modifications that allow faster movement and are equipped with volatile thrusters that leaves a trail of Arc energy.
- Ice Wraith Dreg - a new type of Dreg that have Stasis powers. This type have the powers to make and toss Stasis grenades.
- Ice Wraith Kamikaze - An variant of the Ice Wraith Dreg that instead of exploding of shock energy, they explode in crystallized Stasis.
- Exo Dreg - Elite Dreg shocktroopers associated with the Exo Wrath subdivision of the House of Shadow. Inhabiting a new Exo body, these troops bear a higher health pool and have the ability to launch powerful teleporting mortars from their arms. Often are armed with Shrapnel Launchers or Molten Welders and are capable of the Ultra Smash AoE melee. Also have the ability to teleport across dimensions.
- Rageblooded Dreg - Dregs empowered by the influence of hijacked Cryptoliths. Occasionally, these units will let out a guttural cry, signifying a melee trance, where these units will rapidly charge their opponents in hopes of delivering a powerful melee attack. Upon connection, the Dreg mends any health they have lost, if not add a secondary health bar, for the amount of damage they have done.
- Wretch - Wretches are two-armed, spear-wielding Fallen who serve under the House of Shadow. These Fallen warriors will charge their enemies with Arc Spears, attempting to both slice and electrocute them.
- Guardsman - Wretches who guards important locations and high-ranking fallen such as Barons and High Servitors. They are equipped with an Arc Spear and Shock Shield similar to a Scorn Lurker’s shield with an added Shock ability.
- Executioner - Wretches who are skilled in killing Guardians and other enemy forces. They also ensure no fallen would do anything to cripple the House of Shadow if their agenda would go against the house. They are equipped with an Arc Axe.
- Lancer - Wretches who utilize an Arc Lance instead of an Arc Spear. They are faster and more combat efficient than regular Wretches.
- Cavalier - Similar to a Lancer but equipped with a Shock Shield.
- Kell's Guard (Wretch) - Like the Dreg variant of the Kell’s Guard, they act as the first level of defense for their Kell. They are equipped with Arc Spear, Shock Shield, and/or Shock Lance.
- Splicer Wretch - Wretches who are apart of the House of Shadows Splicer branch. Upgraded with SIVA Tech, they’re more faster than their normal counterpart and, using their upgraded Arc Spear, can paralyze their foes for 5 seconds.
- Splicer Lancer - Similar to normal Lancer but can shoot electric beams with their upgraded Arc Lance.
- Ice Wraith Wretch - a new type of Wretch that have been given the power of Stasis. With it, their spear can summoned a wall of ice by stabbing the ground with it.
- Ice Wraith Lancer - a variant of the normal Lancer that can summon shards of ice with Stasis.
- Ice Wraith Cavalier - a variant of the normal Cavalier that can enhanced their shield with Stasis, giving it more durability.
- Ice Wraith Lancer - a variant of the normal Lancer that can summon shards of ice with Stasis.
- Rageblooded Wretch - Wretch units empowered by the influence of hijacked Cryptoliths. They have the ability to instantly dash to a location within 5 meters of their original position, and can use this ability quite frequently, especially when charging an opponent.
- Initiate - Dregs and Wretches who are ready to ascend to the Vandal rank. They have two stubby arms during their ascension to Vandal. They have either a Shock Dagger, Shock Pistol, Shock Grenade, and/or Shock Rifle if they are Dreg. For Wretches, they have either Arc Spear, Arc Lance, and/or Shock Shield.
- Splicer Initiate - Similar to a normal Initiate but with SIVA enhancing his abilities and weapons.
- Ice Wraith Initiate - Similar to a normal Initiate but with Stasis powers.
- Vandal - Most common troops of a Fallen crew and can fit in several roles. They are superior to Dregs and Wretches but subordinate to Captains. They wield either a Shock Pistol, Wire Rifle, or Shock Rifle.
- Hitman - Vandals who wield four Shock Pistols, one for each arm. They're often employed to eliminate enemy leaders.
- Marksman - Vandals who wield the Wire Rifle. They're used as sniper units to take out enemies from a distance.
- Grenadier - Vandals who wield the Shock Launcher. They launch two to three Shock Grenades to keep enemies at a distance.
- Kell's Guard (Vandal) - Along with the Marauder variant of the Kell’s Guard, they act as the second level of defense for their Kell. They are equipped with Shock Pistols, Wire Rifles, or Shock Launchers.
- Pike Vandal - Vandals who rides Pikes as cavalry infantry like Dregs but are more experienced as pilots.
- Heavy Pike Vandal - Vandals who ride Heavy Pikes as heavy cavalry infantry that assault enemy position with heavy firepower.
- Splicer Vandal - Vandals who are a part of the House of Shadow Splicer branch. Their weaponry have been upgraded with new abilities. They can regain most of their health and enter a berserk state when prompted to.
- Splicer Hitman - Acts similar to normal Hitmen but their Shock Pistol shoot semi-auto.
- Ice Wraith Vandal - an new type of Vandal that was given the power of Stasis, this types summoned Stasis sickles to throw and create a blizzard.
- Ice Wraith Grenadier - an variant of the normal Grenadier that shoot Stasis Grenades from his improved Shock Launcher.
- Exo Vandal - More powerful Vandal elites working for the Exo Wrath subdivision of the House of Shadow. Now inhabiting a severely upgraded Exo body, they tower over their peers and bear a higher health pool while also bearing the ability to create temporal copies of themselves to throw off or overwhelm their opponents. Wields a more powerful version of their arsenal, can teleport across dimensions and are capable of the Ultra Smash melee attack.
- Rageblooded Vandal - Vandal enforcers empowered by the influence of hijacked Cryptoliths. Occasionally, usually when threatened either by inevitable damage or death, these Vandals will conjure forth a shield of occult, twisted energy to protect them, creating a wrist mounted shield for them to utilize against their assailants. Can still attack their opponents with this shield and any projectiles caught by this shield will heal or overflow the Vandal's health.
- Marauder - Hooded Fallen with wrist-mounted blades, cloaks, and hoods, sporting gear similar to Guardian Hunters. They have the ability to cloak and are armed with either a Shrapnel Launcher or Shock Blades.
- Assassin - Marauders that primarily use Shock Blades. They're employed to kill enemy leaders and wreak havoc within hostile territories.
- Bladesman - Marauders that that wield Shock Blades. They're often used as fast frontline infantry, employed to sweep through enemy forces.
- Saboteur - Marauders who've taken up the burden of sneaking into enemy bases to cause chaos and hijack technologies that could be useful for the House of Shadows, and by extension, Sumeragi itself.
- Kell's Guard (Marauder) - Along with the Vandal Kell’s Guard, they form the second line of defense for their Kell. They are equipped with Shock Blades or the Shrapnel Launcher.
- Shade Enforcer - A class of Marauder that belongs to an elite mercenary unit within the House of Shadow called Shades. They protect the House from assailants and traitors who could harm the house.
- Splicer Marauder - Marauders who are apart of the House of Shadow Splicer branch. Their weaponry have been upgraded with new abilities. They can permanently cloak themselves, as well as stun and disorient enemies with their enhanced melee ability.
- Splicer Assassin - Similar to normal Assassins but are faster due to cybernetic implants and, with upgraded Shock Blades, can slow enemies.
- Ice Wraith Marauder - a new type of Marauders that gain the power of Stasis. This type can summon an staff that send an volley of ice shards to enemies.
- Ice Wraith Bladesman - this variant has longer blades that send ice shards to enemies.
- Rageblooded Marauder - Marauder assassins empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. Will remain visible even when engaged, however, but, occasionally, these units will vanish in a cloud of poison. Once invisible, these units will chase down any opponent to deliver a powerful blow with a sickly bladed gauntlet.
- Captain - commanders of a Fallen crew. They are a known rank of the Fallen, carrying themselves with an air of superiority and nobility. Armed with either a Shrapnel Launcher, Shock Rifle, Shock Blades, or a Scorch Cannon. Equipped with an Arc Shield and can teleport.
- Pike Leader - Captains who lead squads of Pike Dregs and Pike Vandals as they harass and assault enemy forces.
- Weapon Forger - Captains who have taken up Gunsmithing to arm the house with new and improved weaponry.
- Shade Captain - Captains who lead groups of Shade Enforcers as they roam in their lair for signs of insurgents and spies. They are equipped with Shock Blades.
- Kell’s Guard Captain - Captains who act as the final defense of the Kell as well as serve as the leaders of the Kell’s Guard. Equipped with a Shrapnel Launcher, Shock Rifle, Shock Blades, or a Scorch Cannon.
- Enforcer - former members of the House of Salvation that joins the House of Shadow. They acts as elite officers since they were train by Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Assistant - former members of the House of Salvation that joins the House of Shadow. They help the Weapon Forgers since technical issues since they were train by Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Disciple - former members of the House of Salvation that joins the House of Shadow. They teach the younger members of House the religion and history of the Fallen race thanks to their teachings of Kridis. They acts as buffer to increase their forces morale.
- Splicer Captain - Captains who are apart of the House of Shadow Splicer branch. Their weapons have also been substantially upgraded: their Shrapnel Launchers have higher muzzle velocity and their Shock Rifles have higher rate of fire and faster ballistic velocity.
- Splicer Weapon Forger - similar to normal Weapon Forger but are more skilled in their craft, capable of upgrading Fallen weaponry to help suit the Splicer branch.
- Ice Wraith Captain - an new type of Captain that gain the power of Stasis. This type can summon ice gauntlet to smash foes.
- Ice Wraith Weapon Forger - this variant researched more ways to use Stasis and find ways to create Stasis weapons.
- Ice Wraith Enforcer - an variant of the Enforcer that can summon an Stais Greatsword and use it to turn enemies into ices.
- Ice Wraith Assistant - an variant of the Assistant that can summon drones that shoots Stasis bullets and summon and toss an Stasis Grenade.
- Ice Wraith Disciple - an variant of the Disciple that can create an field of Stasis energy that freeze foes and boosts that powers of other Ice Wraiths.
- Exo Captain - Some of the most powerful and loyal lieutenants of the House of Shadow who now operate as field commanders for the Exo Wrath subdivision. Distinguishable by their enhanced Exo bodies, they are now capable of creating fields of negative temporal energy to erase their opponents from the timestream entirely and are capable of doing this attack frequently. Utilizes a more powerful version of their arsenal, have a more overhauled teleportation ability and can utilize the Ultra Smash attack.
- Rageblooded Captain - Captain overseers empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. Upon engagement, these units will summon totem of infections energy that projects an immunity shield over them. The totems, despite their size, bears a considerable health pool. These units also have the ability to sling incendiary Acolyte's Grenades at their opponents.
- Exo Wrath
- Ice Wraith
- Shadow Splicers
- Shock Dagger
- Shock Pistol
- Shock Blade
- Arc Spear
- Arc Lance
- Arc Axe
- Shock Shield
- Wire Rifle
- Shock Rifle
- SIVA Charge
- Shrapnel Launcher
- Shock Launcher
- Shock Grenade
- Shank - Small floating drones employed by the Fallen as scouts, fire support, or to serve as a distraction.
- Repeater Shank - Shanks that have a built-in Repeater mini-gun, greatly increasing their firepower.
- Exploder Shank - Shanks that act as kamikaze bots in battle.
- Tracer Shank - Shanks that have a built-in Wire Rifle, allowing them to snipe hostiles from long range as effectively as any Vandal.
- Scout Shank - Shanks that work with Scout Dregs as camera drones. Capable of a flash attack that temporarily blinds enemies.
- Splicer Shank - Shanks that are a part of the Splicer branch of the House of Shadow. Splicer Shanks fire their weaponry a lot faster than their normal counterparts.
- Heavy Shank - Heavily upgraded Shanks and a recent addition to the Fallen arsenal. Larger than their normal counterparts, they bear thicker armor and two Rotary Cannons.
- Repeater Heavy Shank - Heavy Shanks that have been heavily upgraded to have two Repeater mini-guns on both sides of the chassis which fire heavier caliber projectiles, capable of quickly rending enemy shielding and armor.
- Exploder Heavy Shank - Heavy Shank that acts as Heavy kamikaze units. Explosions are more violent and can coat the area of effect with napalm.
- Tracer Heavy Shank - Heavy Shanks that utilizes a powerful version of Wire Rifle which has twice the impact and can overpenetrate targets and surfaces but requires more time to charge up.
- Splicer Heavy Shank - Heavy Shank that is a part of the House of Shadow Splicer branch. They are more powerful than their normal counterpart.
- Servitor - Spherical machines that supply the Fallen with ether. They utilize their own directed Void energy weapon and can teleport.
- Pilot Servitor - Servitors that act as pilots for Ketches and Skiffs.
- Servitor War Mech - Based on the Insurrection Prime war mech, these Servitors serve as advanced warfare troops. However, they are weaker than the original model.
- Splicer Servitor - Servitors that are a part of the House of Shadow splicer branch. They bring artillery-style suppressive fire to the battlefield using their own directed energy weapons, and are relied on for their ally-healing abilities.
- Walker - Spider-like assault tank used to guard key Fallen assets. Armed with a wide variety of weapons, including the main cannon that fires laser-guided explosive rounds at a high velocity.
- Flame Walker - Walkers that had its weapons replaced with Solar-based weaponry such as flamethrowers and phosphorus-based missiles and cannons.
- Mortar Walker - Based on the Scorn Walker, they are armed with anti-infantry weaponry such as flamethrowers and mortars.
- Missile Walker - Walker that have anti-air weaponry to deal with ships such as flak cannons and Surface-to-Air Missiles from their back-mounted turret.
- Splicer Walker - House of Shadows Walker that has been upgraded with SIVA-tech. They have more firepower and significantly more resilient than their counterparts.
- Skiff - drop shuttles that are used to deploy Fallen and can teleport.
- Ketch - large interstellar starships that act as mobile bases for high ranking Fallen.
- Pike - light hovercraft primarily utilized as patrol vehicles
- Heavy Pike - It has a slower rate of fire than the standard Pike but fires explosive rounds. Strafing fires bouncing Shock Grenades that will rapidly track any target before exploding. Its armor is significantly stronger than a Sparrow or Pike's.
- Brig - a large war mech piloted by Servitor.
- Flame Brig - an variant of the Brig that have flamethrowers and flame grenades that burns enemies.
- Missile Brig - an variant of the Brig that more specialized in missile weaponry with anti air missile to anti personnel missile.
- AP Brig - an variant of the Brig that have anti-personnel weaponry that deal with Guardians.
Cult of the Darkness
|Cult of the Darkness|
Ensure the enemies of Sumeragi is destroyed.
Nikros, God of Darkness
The Cult of the Darkness was a Hive sect that left the main Hive army to order to help improve themselves in battle. However, some of the higher members of the sect believe the main group was weak and decided to permanently become their own sovereign army. Led by Nikros, God of Darkness, along with his Council, some of his powerful champion based on aspects of himself or his Queen and Consort, Aivu Arth, War-Queen of Darkness, and Neganul, Will of Nikros. During the Red War, they encountered the Sumeragi and joined them after seeing their strength in combat. They have a blackish-purplish coloring with a spiked growth covering some parts of their body, along with red glowing eyes.
During the aftermath of the Taken War, Nikros was a Knight in charge of a section of the Brood of Oryx. He saw how the Guardians destroy leaders after leaders of the entire Hive, he decided that they were weak, and left them. Taking his section of the brood, along with members of others brood, they went back to their home world. Nikros made a bond with the Worms Gods, they have gain new abilities and new units to take the fight to the guardians. Nikros, along with his newly born council, train themselves to gain new powers for their armies.
Two years after the Cult of Darkness was formed, they traveled to the solar system to fight the guardians. However, they learned that a group of elite cabals called the Red Legion is in a war with them. So they watched as the Red Legion defeated the Guradians in the early stage of what would be the Red War, but got beaten hard in the later parts of the war. They also discover the Leviathan ship, but decided to be hidden until a time would come to revealed themselves.
Meanwhile, a group of Hive soldiers encountered the Sumeragi and House Shadow troops in Hellas Basin, they immediately informed the cult of this development. They also encountered the Black Legion and briefly fought before Nova came and calmed everyone down. They saw how they all (except Sumeragi) hated the Guardians for either killing much of their kind or disrupting many plans. They joined Sumeragi after seeing their strength in combat. Combining their resources with the other, they became the vanguard advance force and religious members.
A few months later, an message was intercepted from Reef informing that a prison riot while happening in the Prison of Elder. The Cult weren’t interested until they learned that Riven was Taken during the Taken War, and Savathun’s Hive has control of the Dreaming City. They immediately send dozen of squads of Cult troops to secure a breach head for the rest of the Sumeragi troops. They discover that Quria have trapped the Dreaming City in a three week time-loop.
Recovering Lost Weapons
In the aftermaths of Forsaken, the Cult asked Sumeragi to go to Taken War battlefields to recover either lost troops, weapons, and/or lost commanders for their cult. A few months after, they gathered a large number of lost weapons, Taken War surviving troops, and a small number of commanders that managed to survive. Afterward, they went to the Dreadnought to take control of its system and add it to the Sumeragi fleet, combining it with the Fallen Fleet, Hive Fleet, and Cabal Fleet.
Sorrow of Gahlran
The Cult and the Black Legion accidentally discover an plot of Savathun to attack Calus in his ship. Informing Sumeragi of this, they headed inside of Calus’ ship once more to discover how. As it turns out, Savathun created a Hive artifact that controls anyone who wears it. They watched at a distance while the Guardians took a mind-controlled Cabal named Gahlran.
The Cult discover a massive structure on the Moon, within the same location in Hellmouth, The World’s Grave, the Temple of Crota and the Shrine of Onyx. They also discover the Pyramid ship inside the the structure, informing Nikros, who in turn immediately informed Nova of this. The Cult also learned that the daughters of Crota has created phantasm apparitions using the Pyramid powers, these creatures being past enemies of the Guardians. Luckily, these only forms around the facilities of the Pyramid. The Cult took many textures of how the Hidden Swarm managed to create these nightmares. They also learned that the Pyramids ships is on their way.
A few hours after the Pyramid Nightmares Hunt, the Sol Divisive launch an invasion on the moon. This forces the Cult to defend themselves from the onslaught of Vex troops.
Weeks after Sundial, Nikros received news of the Almighty heading on a collision course to the Last City. Merak, informed everyone that they, Sumeragi, have an opportunity to receive multiple tech and weapons from Rasputin due to it on lining all of his defense.
Nikros learned though his connection to the Ascendent Realm that Savathun was planning something and it involves the Pyramids Ships that arrived. He, and the others, learned that the Pyramids Ships is undoing the works of the Traveler on Mercury, Mars, Io, and Titan. He removed his forces from Titan and Io into his fortress in Neptune. As well as figuring out what is Savathun is planning. He learned that Oryx nephew have managed to resurrect himself and became Savathun supplement, so he may teach her how to resurrect things.
House of Darkness
The Cult learned from Skalos that a new House was made in Europa led by Eramis. They also learned Stasis from the Splinters of Darkness as well as new information of the Darkness. However, due to the nature of the Hive, Stasis was only given to Wizards, Knight, and Ogre. Nikros noticed that Xivu Arath was up to something so he had his Cult keep track of Xivu's brood.
Ploy of the War Goddess
Merely a week into the Vanguard's war with the House of Salvation, members of Sumeragi would all begin detecting strange energy spikes around their bases of operation. Eventually, members of the House of Shadow would discover mysterious, Hive designed structures emanating a strange aura from them. Curious about these strange devices, the Cult would immediately set out to discover what they truly are and what they could be connected to. However, the Cult would discover that these Cryptoliths were beacons for a signal that overrides the minds of those who succumb to it, making them servants of Xivu Arath, as well as her High Celebrant. Before they could get their warning out, however, the devices activated, corrupting any Sumeragi who were too close to these devices. Forced into war, the Cult engaged what was once their allies. However, before the fall of the High Celebrant, an esteemed Fallen scavenger would meet with disgraced Hive Priest Kur'nal, who would ask the disavowed Mage for a cure. However, instead of a cure, the duo would find a means to hijack the signal emanated from the Cryptoliths, turning their once mindless allies back into their friends, however, still bereft of thought. Following this redemption made by the priest, he would be welcomed back into the brood by Nikros himself and would be made the head of a new branch of the Sumeragi, the Rageblooded.
Season of Sumeragi
After the events of Beyond Light, Sumeragi decided to reveal themselves. The Cult, using all of their weapons, resources and abilities at their disposal, took over the Scarlet Keep on the Moon and it’s surrounding area along with a section of Hive territory on the Tangled Shore, and develop an breach head in the European Dead Zone in the territory of the Red Legion. They located an hidden moon base a few dozen miles west of the Scarlet Keep. The Moon base was turn into the personal keep of Nikros while the Council of Nikros turns the Scarlet Keep into their headquarters. After Skalos was killed, the Cult attacked, hitting the Guardians station at the moon. However, his council was killed each one by a time, but thanks to the lessons from Nokris from observing them, they were revived fully. But Nikros was severely wounded by the Guardians and was force into a coma, forcing his Queen to take over while his Consort cared for him.
The Swordsman's Arrival
Some time after Kirito and Asuna rose to power during the Shadowkeepers Apocalypse, the Cult of Darkness, now led by Aivu Arth, launched an assault against the Shadow Swarm, led by Zharves, Shadowcaster of Kirito, in an attempt to prevent the Shadowkeepers from further corrupting the Solar System, but were eventually overwhelmed by Kirito and Asuna's sinister powers and forced to retreat. But luckily for the Cult of Darkness, Nova sent a distress signal to Eris Morn, who immediately accepted his request by dispatching the Guardian to the Hellmouth in order to put a stop to the Shadow Swarm.
- Nikros, God of Darkness (and leader of the Council of Nikros)
- Aivu Arth, War-Queen of Darkness
- Neganul, Will of Nikros
Council of Nikros
- High ranking members
- Krota, Warpriest (Leader of the Cult’s military)
- Mrugor, Monster of Nikros (Nikros’ personal Ogre bodyguard)
- Ir Nukak, Deathsinger of Order (Twin leader of the wizards rank)
- Ir Bukal, Deathsinger of Chaos (Twin leader of the wizards rank)
- Lomak, Son of Nikros (Leader of the knights rank)
- Shira, Daughter of Aivu Arth (Leader of the acolytes rank)
- Shax, Servant of Neganul (Leader of the thrall rank)
- Mid ranking members (known mention)
- Ma Lak, Lady of Life (wizard leader of research and development)(servant of Ir Nukak)
- Naxx, Vanguard of Krota (Knight leader of the military assault)
- Sha Ra, Lady of Peace (wizard leader of diplomacy) (servant of Ir Nukak)
- Kaxx, Guardian of Krota (Knight leader of the military defense)
- Bikros, Lord of Death (Knight leader of I&T) (servant of Ir Bukal)
- Kugal, Lord of War (Knight leader of strikes team) (servant of Ir Bukal)
- Iris, Daughter of Lomak (Wizard Leader of training thrall)
- Low ranking members (known ones)
- Aria, Mockery of Neganul (Wizard)
- Mo Kal, Servant of Shax (Acolyte)
- Ko Mal, Blade of Shira (Darkblade)
- Anrux, Fist of Mrugor (Knight)
- Navathan, Beast of Neganul (Ogre)
- Auryx, Eye of Aiva Arth (Acolyte)
- Gaxx, Shield of Nikros (Vanquisher)
- Kur'nal, Retainer of Spite (Mage)
- Thrall - berserker pawns that rush into battles in groups and tear their targets apart with a pair of claws.
- Carrion - winged Thrall that swoop down to attack their foes with mighty claws.
- Cursed Carrion - winged suicidal bombers that creates a pool of Hive magic that damages foes upon death.
- Cursed Thrall - kamikaze unit.
- Nemesis - a taller and more aggressive variation of the Thrall. Their scaled and rune-carved chitin allows them a crude form of invisibility, as well as the ability to sling fireballs at their opponents and even suppress light-based abilities. When closing in for a melee, these units will either powerfully slash their opponents, bash them aside or into walls or even grab them with their lanky, powerful claws to either drag them away or slam them into the ground. Seldom encountered due to the power and time they consume developing, they are often deployed as Guardian killers.
- Ogre Aspirant - Thrall that are undergoing their transformation into Ogres. They are bulkier and much taller than Knights but shorter than the Ogres themselves. They have limited eye blast abilities and can slam.
- Acolyte Ascendent - Thrall that are midway into ascending to Acolyte.
- Rageblooded Thrall - Thralls empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. Coated in occult power, these units will wield such powers to blend the light around them, making them invisible. They also have the ability to warp out of any sort of danger. Damage dealt returns health and adds an additional health bar.
- Carrion - winged Thrall that swoop down to attack their foes with mighty claws.
- Acolyte - commonly encountered foot soldiers that utilize cover and distance to defeat their enemies and are armed with either a Shredder (common) or Boomer (very rare).
- Adherent - sniper variant of normal Acolytes.
- Vulture - winged Acolytes that act as aerial troops for ground support. Equipped with a Shredder.
- Adherent Vulture - sniper variant of Vulture that acts as specialist troops for long-range support.
- Apprentice - magic servants to Wizard and Mages.
- Knight Ascendent - Acolytes that are midway to becoming Knight, they are bulkier than normal Acolytes but not as much as Knight. Deals more melee damage.
- Paladin Ascendant - female Acolytes that are undergoing ascension into Paladins. Can defend themselves with a pulse of penumbral fire if any opponent gets too close.
- Wizard Ascendant - female Acolytes that are midway to becoming Wizard, they are more slender than normal Acolytes and have minor Hive magic abilities, such as an increased velocity and blast radius for their grenades.
- Mage Ascendent - male Acolytes that are midway to becoming Mage.
- Rageblooded Acolyte - Acolytes empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. Instead of tossing a grenade, these units will, instead, slam what would be their fireball into the ground, sending a channel of incendiary energy towards their enemies, where the stream of Solar fire should then erupt underneath their enemies, dealing considerable amounts of damage as well as displacing them.
- Wizard - the source of all Hive birth and can support them with dark magic. Equipped with a Solar Absorption shield.
- Brood Queen - unique, and extremely rare and high-ranking Hive Wizards that are charged with spawning legions of Hive.
- Brood Mother - Wizards that are in charge of brooding their spawn of Hive warriors.
- Deathsinger - a special kind of Hive Wizard which possesses the ability to sing the Deathsong, a powerful song that kills anyone listening when it is complete.
- Ogre Ritualist - Wizards that are in charge of Ogre creation. Due to their skills and vitality to the Hive, they are often marked as a high-value target. They can summon Ogre Aspirant for defense.
- Mage - male version of normal Wizard, they have the same abilities as normal Wizard. Can sacrifice weak Hive to ascend to a Major and even Ultra if enough Hive subordinates are sacrificed.
- Ice Wizard - a new variant of the Wizard that have the powers of Stasis. With it, they can summon a staff that create ice wall to protect their allies.
- Ice Mage - a variant of the Mage with the power of Stasis. With it, they can covered their allies in Stasis armor.
- Rageblooded Wizard - Wizards empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. On occasion, these units will sacrifice their absorption shield and provide all allies within the vicinity with an equally absorbent shields. Each ally affected by this ability will also "bleed" potent and toxic energies.
- Brood Queen - unique, and extremely rare and high-ranking Hive Wizards that are charged with spawning legions of Hive.
- Knight - elite forward heavy infantry of the Hive. Most commonly armed with a Boomer, but can also be seen with either a Cleaver or Shredder.
- Vanquisher - sub-unit of regular Hive Knights that are armed with a Cleaver and a Hive Shield.
- Darkblade - terrifying axe-wielding elite Knights.
- Royal Guard - a fused version of Vanquisher and Darkblade with the former's shield and the latter's axe.
- Ogre Rider - Knight who uses Ogres as a mount. If their mount is lost, they enter an enraged state and gain a higher rate of fire for their equipped weapon.
- Raven - a heavy, aerial version of the Knight. They are few in number but are stronger than most aerial troops.
- Raven Vanquisher - a winged version of Vanquisher with a smaller Hive Shield to make it easier to fly.
- Raven Darkblade - a winged version of Darkblade.
- Raven Royal Guard - a winged version of the Royal Guard with a smaller Hive Shield.
- Paladin - female variant of the Hive Knight seen more often defending or leading Hive rituals. They can create a field of Hive magic that heals allies within the writhing aura. More allies healed by the aura also increases the Paladin's resilience and damage output.
- Ice Knight - a new variant of the Knight that have the power of Stasis. With it, they can covered their sword with Stasis and trapped foes in ice.
- Ice Vanquisher - a variant of the Vanquisher that have Stasis shield.
- Ice Darkblade - a variant of the Darkblade that have Stasis Axe.
- Rageblooded Knight - Knights empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. Upon engagement, these Knights will infect any nearby Hive allies with the Hive energy that radiates from them. If the add is killed, the Knight becomes enraged and acquires petty health regeneration. However, if the Knight is killed, the unit then becomes possessed by the spirit of the Knight and becomes more resilient and powerful than what the Knight once was.
- Ogre - mutated Thrall turned into mobile siege engines for the Hive; have devastating ranged and melee attacks.
- Ritualist Guardian - Ogres who protect Ogre Ritualists during Ogre-creation rituals.
- Frost Ogre - Arctic Ogres who blasts their opponents with an Stasis beam rather than the normal Void Eye Blast ability.
- Blaze Ogre - Solar Ogres who shoots a beam of fire rather than the normal Void Eye Blast ability.
- Ogre Mount - Ogres who take Ogre Riders to battle like a cavalry unit. If the Rider is lost, the Ogre enters an enraged state and charges their foes.
- Rageblooded Ogre - Ogres empowered by hijacked and repurposed Cryptoliths. Passively, the Ogre will be surrounded by an aura of writhing and degrading energies. Enemies affected by this aura will become poisoned, taking more and more damage for each stack picked up from continued exposure to the toxins, cleansed only by claiming an oily substance that leaks from the massive pustule on its back. Meanwhile, adds will become more aggressive, agile and resilient within this aura. The Ogre will also project infectious and acidic bile from their mouth that also weakens targets and their weaponry.
- Hive Shield
- Soulfire Rifle
- Tombship - Hive troop transport ships. They seem to possess a form of teleportation, warping in and out of combat zones with distinctive green wormholes.
- Heavy Tombship - Hive Transports with an increased troop capacity and armed with better and more numerous firepower.
- Shrieker - Sentry that guards certain locations either in Hive territory or places of interest.
- Snipe Shrieker - Shrieker that has the ability to shoot beams with an extensive range of effect.
- Blaster Shrieker - Shrieker that shot void blasts like a Gatling gun.
Assist Sumeragi with their plans
Atlas, Chaos Mind
This Vex collective formed from the remnants of Vex units from other collectives (with the exception of the Sol Divisive and Vex Sol Collective), forced together after facing countless defeats at the hands of the Guardians. Led by Atlas, Chaos Mind with the help of its three Grand Axis Minds, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. Together they led the collective to a future where they would be free to act on their own accord, no longer forced to serve the Pattern. They joined Sumeragi to enact that future. They can be identified with black plating with the head having horns similar to a Greek Minotaur as well as red lining.
Due to the extensive amount of damages they have suffer by the hands of the Guardians, Fallen, Hive, and Cabal, the Vex have decided to consolidate their entire forces into the Vex Sol Collective. However, many other Vex have decided to form their own group and break away from the Pattern.
They encountered the Black Legion and Sumeragi. They decided to joined in their efforts of expansion and conquer. Nova warned them he will watched them for awhile until he was certain they are with them. They also discover that Argos have been eaten by the Leviathan. Seeing the opportunity to recruit more Vex troops for the Collective, so they sneak aboard the Leviathan stomach and recruit more Vex troops.
A few months later, Sumeragi learned that the Scorn have escaped the Prison of Elders. The Collective, knowing of the Vex trapped into the Prison, broke in and rescued many Vex and brought them into their fold. Unfortunately, some of them have been extensively damaged and will have to be repaired because of the prison of what it did to them.
A few months later, The Chaos Collective learned that Calus have acquired a few dozen Vex units and claimed them as his Beloved. Causing them to break into the leviathan and rescue many of them and bring them into the fold.
After the event of Shadowkeep, the Sol Divisive have started invading the moon, which a Shade Captain informed the Collective and Sumeragi. They gifted the Collective an copy of the Undying Mind, which they accepted. They torture the Mind for information as to how it made copies of itself in several timelines, of which it forced itself to tell the secret as to how. Using the information, Atlas created an program that make an copy of itself should it be at death’s door. It gave this program to its Grand Minds and Axis Minds so they wouldn’t died as well.
Corridor of Time
The Collective learned that Osiris have created a device that would allow Saint-14 to be brought back. Using the corridors of time to locate Vex that have been destroyed, they managed to increase their army by a quarter, along with helping the disguised Black Legion troops with their tasks of locating the new leaders of the Red Legion. They left Saint-14 alone because if discovered, he would tell the Guardians of them.
Almighty and Seraph
They saw the Almighty felling to the Last City. However, they and Sumeragi learned that Rasputin have activated the defense system of the Seraph Bunker that will destroy the Almighty. Merak informed them that they have an opportunity to acquire Warmind and Golden Age techs to improve themselves. The Collective decided to go to the ones in Io and improve their weapons but didn’t do much.
The Arrival of Darkness
Even the Pyramid Ships finally came to the system, the Collective saw two of the ships heading to Mercury and Io, and contacted the forces stationed at the two locations to retreat back to Sumeragi Headquarters. The troops obey and left the planets, and destroying the outposts at the planets. They then watched for anything happening at the two planets as well as Mars and Titan.
Salvation and Wyvern
After the mentioned planets above disappear, the Collective discover that the Wyvern model was being used on Europa, forcing them to inform Sumeragi of this development. Nova interested of this, ask if they have it as well. They told them that do, but didn’t think that other Vex would release them. They quickly showcased the Wyvern and its potential. Sumeragi, impressed, told them to have them out. The Collective quickly make use of the Wyvern and made other versions of them, such as Drake and Dragons. Meanwhile, Chaos Vex on Europa reported large number of Fallen grouping together, and they have discovered Eramis. After the Shadow Fallen collected enough Splinters of Darkness for, they upgraded some of their troops for maximum firepower.
Season of Sumeragi
After the event of Beyond Light, Sumeragi decided to attack. The Chaos Collective took over Nesses and took territory of the House of Salvation. Altas took position in Europa while his Grand Mind took position of Nesses territory. They initially defeated the Guardians’s a few times, and ensure they took an fighting chance. However, they started feeling blows from strikes after strikes. The Grand Minds die but thanks to the data collected from the Undying Mind, they created a copy of themselves. Altas came out of hiding but fell from the Guardian powers, but managed to create a copy of itself. The Collective retreated back to Sumeragi Headquarters to recover from their losses.
The Swordsman's Arrival
Some time after Kirito and Asuna rose to power during the Shadowkeepers Apocalypse, the Chaos Collective launched an assault against the Shadow Divisive, led by Hydrax, Mindkiller of Kirito, in an attempt to prevent the Shadowkeepers from further corrupting the Solar System, but were eventually overwhelmed by Kirito and Asuna's sinister powers and forced to retreat. But luckily for the Chaos Collective, Nova sent a distress signal to Praedyth, who immediately accepted his request by dispatching the Guardian to Venus in order to put a stop to the Shadow Divisive.
They are more complicated than more collective due to having multiple Axis Minds that some of them have categorized themselves into different ranks to better identify themselves.
- God Mind(s)
- Atlas, Chaos Mind
- Grand Mind(s)
- Zeus, Thunder Mind (Hydra)
- Hades, Hell Mind (Minotaur)
- Poseidon, Ocean Mind (Leviathan)
- Axis Mind(s)
- Ares, War Mind (Troll)
- Hermes, Speed Mind (Harpy)
- Hercules, Strength Mind (Minotaur)
- Apollo, Sun Mind (Hydra)
- Thanatos, Death Mind (Cerubium)
- Nyx, Night Mind (Seraphim)
- Artemis, Mind of the Hunt (Throne)
- Harpy - scout and patrol support units that provide covering fire in a pinch and bear heightened agility. Armed with a Harpy Slap Rifle or Vex Beam Weapon.
- Medusa - based on the Gorgons from the Vault of Glass, they can create a stasis field that freezes enemies in place for 5 seconds and increases all allied fire on their entrapped prey.
- Angel - small aerial Harpy drones that act as surveillance and swarmer drones. Capable of unleashing a ray of blinding light that disorients their opponents.
- Grindylow - the aquatic version of the Harpy, they bear a sleeker design to move faster underwater. They utilize tentacles tipped with a Void paralytic agent to paralyze foes.
- Imp - a demented and twisted Harpy frame equipped with barbed tentacles, capable of slowly strangling prey while immune to its prey's defenses.
- Supplicant - a suicide unit with a devastating blast radius capable of killing any Guardian instantly.
- Servant - defenseless Harpy units with immune fins. However, they will seek out the nearest Minotaur and fuse with it, either creating Valkyrie or Samaritan.
- Goblin - cannon fodder that relies on swarming to overwhelm their targets. Most commonly armed with a Slap Rifle, but can also be seen with a Torch Hammer (rare), or a Line Rifle (very rare).
- Gnoll - Goblins that act as melee fighters with a spear that paralyzes enemies for 3 seconds. Weak individually but strong in groups.
- Archangel - second rank among the aerial caste. They utilize jet-packs, allowing aerial support for their grounded allies.
- Undine - aquatic cannon fodder with a Trident as a weapon.
- Demon - abyssal, twisted Vex frames armed with thick, jagged armor impervious to all damage. They can evolve into a Spectra.
- Fanatic - glitched Vex that attempt to decimate their opponents with their self-destruct sequence. They can infect Guardians with Radiolarian fluid.
- Blasphemer - glitched Hobgoblin units that explode with greater intensity and infect enemies with a burning Radiolarian fluid.
- Heretic - glitched Harpy units that kamikazes foes with a shocking Radiolarian fluid.
- Renegade - glitched Minotaur units that will ram into their foes and cover them in writhing Radiolarian fluid.
- False Prophet - glitched Hydra units that will ram into their foes and cover them in freezing Radiolarian fluid.
- Hobgoblin - energy conduits and long-range support machines that provide suppressive fire. Most commonly armed with a Line Rifle, but can also be seen with a Torch Hammer (rare) or a Slap Rifle (very rare).
- Bugbear - torture and interrogation units, as well as advanced melee combat units.
- Principality - elite aerial troops that provide aerial support for ground troops. When in stasis, can magnetize enemy fire towards it.
- Triton - aquatic long-range support infantry, armed with an aquatic Line Rifle and a shield that explodes once thrown at their target.
- Spectra - abyssal, twisted Vex frames donning thick, jagged armor impervious to all damage. Stasis ability creates a gravity well that draws in and damages its enemies. They can evolve into a Fury.
- Minotaur - large, extremely aggressive mobile foundries that can rapidly teleport to flank their targets. Equipped with a Void Shield. Most commonly armed with a Torch Hammer, but can also be seen with a Slap Rifle or a Vex Beam Weapon.
- Centaur - An four-legged Minotaur that acts as an elite heavy infantry and field commanders of Vex forces, just below Hydras. Armed with a Torch Hammer and a Vex Hammer.
- Troll - a bulkier Minotaur that acts as elite melee infantry and berserkers of the Vex forces, they are armed with two Vex Hammers.
- Flame Troll - Trolls that acts as medium-range support units with their Vex Flamethrower and jetpack.
- Shock Troll - Trolls that acts as rare elite melee infantry with their Vex Shock Hammer.
- Void Troll - Troll that acts as captains of the Troll units. They are a bit sleeker than their counterparts. They are capable of throwing Vex Grenades and using the Torch Hammer as a weapon.
- Ice Troll - Trolls that have been given the power of Stasis. They are primarily stationed at Europa and can used Stasis War Hammer to freeze and smash foes into pieces.
- Power - aerial support units for ground troops, as well as elite infantry units with their wings.
- Virtue - higher than Powers, they act as healer support units with arms modified to repair Vex allies.
- Dominion - mobile weapon foundries as well as grenadier units for the aerial troops.
- Adaro - elite aquatic Minotaur that acts as captains for the aquatic subtype. Armed with a Slap Rifle and Torch Hammer.
- Fury - abyssal, twisted Vex frames covered in thick, jagged armor resistant to small arms fire. When shot at, the Fury will disappear into a cloud of smoke. It's bright, irate eye is the only thing seen when in this stance. In this rage, the Minotaur can only be seen by its assailant, where they should track and stagger the Fury before they are struck down by its powerful melee attack. The final form of the Demon.
- Valkyrie - Minotaur fused with a Servant, now capable of limited flight. It now gains an Arc sword capable of quickly rending its opponents and launching razor-sharp projectiles from the blade. Capable of a ground slam that releases volatile, tracking energies.
- Samaritan - Minotaur fused with a Servant, now capable of using the Harpy symbiote as a shield. Capable of creating a dome shield for allies and snaring enemies with a Vex net.
- Hydra - aggressive, levitating robotic centipedes that provide heavy support for other Vex units; they also serve as processing nodes. Armed with an Aeon Maul and equipped with a rotating shield that blocks all damage.
- Giant - elite Hydra that acts as commander unit among the Trolls and as processing nodes for Axis Minds.
- Fire Giant - Solar based Giant that is armed with Vex Flamethrowers and an Aeon Maul on top of its head and acts as commander units for the Flame Trolls. They also have rotating shields.
- Storm Giant - Arc based Giants that act as commander units among the Shock Trolls. Protected by three rotating shields that reflect enemy projectiles.
- Void Giants - Giants that act as commander units for the Void Trolls. They wield a Gatling version of Aeon Maul.
- Frost Giants - An Stasis variant of the Giant that acts as commander for the Ice Troll, they wield an grenadier version of the Aeon Maul that shoot Stasis energy.
- Throne - Commander units and heavy aerial troops for the flying Vex. Compared to the lower ranks, there are few of them but are extremely powerful.
- Cherubim - Higher and fewer than the Thrones, their Gatling-styled Aeon Maul and Healing aura makes them a high-priority target in Strikes and, in some cases, Raids.
- Seraphim - the highest level among the aerial troops. Only 6 of them can exist at a time, else the whole time-space continuum will collapse due to their power. This power makes them equal to Atheon, Time’s Conflux.
- Typhon - aquatic-based Hydras capable of submerging and reemerging in water. They utilize their water-based abilities to lift up rocky shields, as well as toss them towards their opponents, disorienting and knocking them back.
- Leviathan - higher class aquatic Hydras equipped with arms pulsing with Arc energies. Capable of launching powerful Arc volleys at their opponents and shock a watery arena with its voltaic grip. It can catch rockets and grenades with their water abilities and heal in water. Can grab enemies and instantly kill them with a drowning ability.
- Archdemon - twisted Hydra frames equipped with a Solar Aeon Maul capable of creating areas-of-denial. Capable of summoning a massive, tracking ball of Void energy capable of disintegrating anyone trapped in this field for too long. Damage taken from that heals the Archdemon. Also capable of tunneling underground to get a new vantage point.
- Harbinger - higher demented Hydra frames armed with its standard Solar Aeon Maul and Void Mortars on its posterior fins. Now capable of launching an entrapment field that suppresses weaponry and slowly damages the target inside. Anyone killed by this ability empowers all allies in its vicinity, also making them melee-focused monstrosities. The entrapped player should call out which vents are glowing to break free. Its Void ball is quicker. Tunneling ability kills anyone caught within its emergence point.
- Giant - elite Hydra that acts as commander unit among the Trolls and as processing nodes for Axis Minds.
- Cyclops - Vex artillery units that lay down Void mortar fire that deals heavy damage. They can be pushed into a berserker rage that causes it to rapidly fire Void blasts in a wide area.
- Greater Cyclops - Vex artillery unit that have been upgraded to have three Void Mortar.
- Cerberus - a quadrupedal walker tank with three Cyclops heads as well as two Torch Hammers.
- Wyvern - massive, aggressive assault platforms armed with a versatile arsenal of weaponry. Are always armed with a Warp Lance and can activate shield projectors on each of its fins to provide it and it's allies cover. Has the ability to leap into the air and deliver a powerful pounce attack, affecting a massive area-of-effect.
- Fire Wyvern - an variant of the Wyvern that have Solar Lance that burns enemies. It can also create a Solar shockwave that burns enemies.
- Thunder Wyvern - an variant of the Wyvern that have Arc Lance that shocks foe. It can also create an Arc shockwaves that paralyzed enemies.
- Void Wyvern - an variant of the Wyvern that creates an Void shockwave that slowly warps foes into pieces.
- Ice Wyvern - an variant of the Wyvern that have Stasis Lance that freezes foes. It can also create a Stasis Shockwave to freeze foes.
- Drake - an smaller variant of the Wyvern that moves fasters than its larger cousin. It has one fan but can glide in the air.
- Burn Drake - an variant of the Drake that have Fire Warp Lance. It can glide and summon flaming Oracle drones.
- Spark Drake - an variant of the Drake that have Arc Lance. It can glide and summon shocking Oracle drones.
- Void Drake - an variant of the Drake that have Void Lance. It can glide and summon warping Oracle drones.
- Snow Drake - an variant of the Drake that have Stasis Lance. It can glide and summon freezing Oracle drones.
- Dragon - Larger variant of the Wyvern that have three fans that combined into an force shield.
- Inferno Dragon - an variant of the Dragon that can summon flames with its fans and create a Solar tornado.
- Lighting Dragon - an variant of the Dragon that can summon lightning with its fan and can create a Arc tornado.
- Void Dragon - an variant of the Dragon that can summon void energy with its fan and can create a Void tornado.
- Blizzard Dragon - an variant of the Dragon that can summon ice shards with its fan and can create a Stasis tornado. Primarily stationed in Europa.
- Slap Rifle
- Line Rifle
- Torch Hammer
- Aeon Maul
- Vex Flamethrower
- Vex Hammer
- Vex Sword
- Vex Grenades
Conquer the Last City
Xa'Lus, Dominus of Black
Formed from the remnants of the Red Legion and Loyalists deserters, those that left the solar system return to the Cabal Homeworld and report the failure of their mission and the death of the Red Legion leaderships. Seeing the threat, the Cabal council summoned Xa’Lus to lead the remnants. Forming the Black Legion, they have greater tech from the Guardian, Vex and Fallen. They returned to the solar system to learn about the Guardians to see how to defeat them. Sumeragi contacted the Black Legion for an alliance, as well as the chance to beat the Guardians. They reluctantly agreed but ask to leave if Sumeragi fails to beat the Guardians. They are seen in black, and grey armor with an hit of red linings in their armor with spiked shoulders pad.
A week after Ghaul was killed, Xa'Lus, a Primus of the Red Legion saw how truly powerful the Guardians were. So he and an number of Red Legion troops left the Red Legion and formed the Black Legion. They were start out small but quickly gain numbers through stealing supplies from other factions and species and recruiting more Red Legion members and recruited deserters Loyalists troops from Calus.
Mars and Hive
Months later, a group of Black Legion troops were on Mars investigating Red Legion activities. They discovered the Cult of the Darkness and Sumeragi. The Legion told Sumeragi that an new leader of the Red Legion was Val Ca’uor. After Xalus discussed with his Primus’, he decided to join forces with Sumeragi to defeat the Guardians. After Xol was defeated, Xalus sends troops along with the House of Shadow troops to attack Red Legion reinforcements to help the Guardians deal with Ca’uor.
Scorn and Red
A few months later, reports of Red Legion troops imprisonment in the Prison of Elders spurred some to break some of them out. However, a riot in the prison was started before they can do anything. Reports of Cayde-6’s permanent death send Nova into a frenzy and ordered the House of Shadow and Blaco Legion troops, along with Adeptroid to go after reinforcements of the Scorn and prevent them from helping the Scorn Barons.
Armory of Black
A few months later, they were the Armory Forge from the House of Shadow. Using the notes given by the house, they were able to upgrade their weaponry to improve damage. And along with that, they were able to upgrade their armor and vehicles as well. Now, their Slug Shotgun has a charge ability that shoot out a massive Arc energy blast. Their Energy Shield can now combine with other energy shield to form a massive shield barrier. Their Bronto Cannon now has semi-auto mode and a auto mode. Their Slug Launcher can now shoot at a higher rate of fire and now has a rifle variant of it. Their Headhunter now has anti-tank capacity and can now fire three shots in a row. Their Severus, Greataxe, Rendis Gauntlet, and Ripsaw can now do more damage. Their Magma Launcher and Cyro Launcher can be modified to have a shotgun-like ability. Their Lance can be transformed into a whip. Most of the turrets, device, and missile launcher have now been upgraded.
They learned from the other branches that the Pyramid Ships that caused the destruction of the Golden Age are returning. Meanwhile, on the moon, the legion saw how the Nightmare performed and wonder if they can use the same beings to bolster their army.
A squad of Black Legion troops discovered a large contingent of Red Legion troops converging on Mercury around a Sundial device. They found a group of Fallen Shades and informed them of this development. They formed a plan for this situation, the most of the Shades would return to Sumeragi Headquarters to inform them of this while the rest ambush any Red Legion troops heading to Mercury. The Black troops discovered that a trio of Red Legion Psion Flayer is attempting to alter the events of the Red War.
After the event of the Sundial, Sumeragi discovered the Amtec, the fourth sisters of the Flayers triplets, has send the Almighty down to the Last City to destroy it. They also discover that Rasputin has activated the Seraph Bunkers and Towers to destroy it. Merak, a high ranking officer of the Adaptroid, told them that they have an opportunity to acquire the techs in those bunkers. The Black Legion went to some of the bunkers and acquire some tech that provided stronger armors, as well as some Frames to have some cannon fodder troops.
The Darkness arrival
When the Pyramid Ships arrived on Mercury, Mars, Titan and Io, Xa’Lus contacted the outposts stationed at those locations and ordered to return to Sumeragi Headquarters or relocate to a nearby outpost close to those locations. The Black Armory Forge they were given was send back into Sumeragi Headquarters before being relocated to the Black Legion main stronghold, as well as major projects involving the frames and scorpius were send back.
Salvation and Exo
After the Darkness consumed Titan, Io, Mercury and Mars, the Black Legion intercepted a mysterious signal coming from Europa. Surprised to have intel about Eramis again, considering what happened from what they know as she attempted to raid the Tower for SIVA weapons over a year ago. However, they were more surprised, in a good way, to heard about the origin of the Exo located in Europa. They also received the Splinters of Darkness from the House of Shadow, leading them to create a new Legion called the Frost Legion. A few weeks later, after the discovery of the Deep Stone Crypt, they sent a massive regiment of Black Legion troops to create Exo bodies for the Cabal. Days later, they managed to do so, creating the Exo Legion.
The Swordsman's Arrival
Some time after Kirito and Asuna rose to power during the Shadowkeepers Apocalypse, the Black Legion launched an assault against the Shadow Legion, led by Gha'arn, Crownforger of Kirito, in an attempt to prevent the Shadowkeepers from further corrupting the Solar System, but were eventually overwhelmed by Kirito and Asuna's sinister powers and forced to retreat. But luckily for the Black Legion, Nova sent a distress signal to Valus Nohr, who immediately accepted his request by dispatching the Guardian to Mars in order to put a stop to the Shadow Legion.
- Xa'lus, Dominus of Black
- Me'tron, Primus of Dark
- Sta'tra, Primus of Black
- Valus Maru'usk, Umbral Scourge
- Valus Tulthem, Harrowed Blade
- Val Seng, Crushing Jaw
- Val Umu'urn, Shadowing Volley
- Val Zalvahn, Black Partisan
- Lethoc, Servant of Tulthem
- Kratch, Standard of Fire
- Nohtem, Standard of Entropy
- Ahrtil, Standard of Polarity
- Susansoo, Standard's Tribune
- Baltretc, the Frozen Maw
Other High Command
- Altham, Taskforce Sniper
- Bracus Mazask
- Ghurnal, Taskforce Brawler
- Khuzot, Deranged Innovator
- Pavorum-1, the Unceasing Will
- Tal'salak, Taskforce Incinerator
- Vulkar, Taskforce Butcher
- War Beast - vicious, four-legged Cabal creatures
- War Hound - larger version of the War Beast that acts as elite hounds.
- Beastmaster's Dogs - War Beasts that are under the command of a Beastmaster.
- Skewer Hound - Tusked War Beasts with a thick, scaly plate covering their heads. Capable of charging it's opponents to gore them with their razor-sharp tusks.
- Royal Beast - elite War Beasts that protects Primuses and Valuses from threats.
- War Abominations - genetically modified and bred War Beasts warped following years of experimentation. Prosthetic, mechanical legs allow for extended mobility and fatal swipes. Capable of unleashing a steady stream of strong acid, as well as the ability to rapidly sling shards of bone at their targets from their tails. Upon death, the Abominations will rupture from alien chemicals and malfunctioning machinery, violently exploding, consuming the area in Void energies and hurling metal and bone shrapnel in all directions.
- Frozen War Beast - War Beasts injected with the dark powers of the Splinters of Darkness. Their bites now begin to freeze their opponents. The more stacks of Frost the target has, the more damage the War Beast deals to the target.
- Frozen War Hound - War Hounds now granted the dark powers of Stasis. Much like their inferior counterparts, these units can freeze their opponents with their bites and slash attacks. They, however, also have the ability to sling shards of ice at their opponents as well.
- Psion - non-Cabal slaves that have powerful psionic abilities and clairvoyance. They are armed with Slug Rifles or Cabal Headhunters. They can move around quicker than other Cabal units.
- Psion Flayer Aspirant - Psion that are ready to ascend to a Psion Flayer.
- Inferno Psion - Psions that have a small version of the Magma Launcher.
- Ice Psion - Psions that have a small version of the Cyro Launcher.
- Pulsar - sniper specialist that attack high-value target.
- Venator - cloaked Psion units that act as assassins and infiltration troops.
- Vilicus - high-ranking Psion troops that serve as enforcers for their lower-ranking kin. They can carry heavier weaponry, have access to all Psionic powers, can use a Quake ability, and launch rockets.
- Interceptor Psion - Psions that pilots Interceptors as cavalry infantry.
- Frost Psion - Psions armed with Splinters of Darkness and are proficient in the use of Stasis. These Psions are capable of a massive assortment of attacks: the conjuration of barriers of Stasis for their allies, the creation of freezing auras around their enemies or the ability to fling a powerful javelin at their opponents capable of violently exploding with Stasis energy.
- Frost Vilicus - Vilicus units adept in the utility of Stasis. Much like their subordinate peers, they also have a massive assortment of abilities: the ability to cast a volley of tracking bolts of Stasis, the ability to unleash a volley of high-impact pillars of Stasis and the ability to entomb themselves in a Stasis cocoon to mend any lost health and gain an additional overshield to protect them from damage.
- Legionary - frontline heavy infantry that form the backbone of the Cabal military. Equipped with jump jets, and armed with either a Slug Rifle, (common), Projection Rifle (rare), or Cabal Slug Shotgun.
- Deadshot - specialist sniper units often seen in the back lines or as assassin troops. Enhanced jump jets are quieter and allow the Legionary to travel further. Frag Detonator is replaced by a Mine Launcher.
- Ballistarius - Legionaries that specializes in placing turrets in area of value, firebases, as well as land mines.
- Venator Prime - cloaked Legionary units that provide leadership and enforcement over their Venator subordinates. Solar sword is replaced by the Necator Sword that instantly kills any target it hits.
- Janissary - cloned Cabal trained to be elite and highly skilled assault commandoes and special operatives. Surgically with state-of-the-art Cabal machinery and prosthetics, these units can tank inhumane amounts of damage and deal just as much back. Modifications to their joints allow for enhanced mobility and powerful kicks to the ground. Arms can now lift objects nearly twenty times their size, therefore capable of instantly killing anyone caught by those devastating swings. Armed with the best of the Cabal arsenal, including a micro-nuclear powered jetpack, allowing for prolonged flight, powerful weaponry and a devastating, wrist mounted bladed gauntlet that also serves as a micro-fusion rocket launcher. Violently explodes to prevent such powerful units and the work used to create them from falling into enemy hands.
- Frost Legionary - Legionaries armed with splinters of darkness and are adept in the use of Stasis. Their Frag Detonators now launch an entire arsenal of Stasis grenades.
- Phalanx - defensive troops that create impenetrable walls for support. Equipped with Slug Rifles, Cabal Slug Shotguns, and Cabal Shields.
- Lancer - Phalanx that has discarded their shield in exchange for a lance of pure Arc energy.
- Hoplite - A fusion of both a Lancer and a Phalanx, having the former's Lance and the latter's Shield. They acts as elite guards for Bracuses and Vals.
- Frost Phalanx - Phalanxes armed with splinters of darkness and are proficient in the utility of Stasis. Their shields are now replaced by an entire sheet of durable ice that can be destroyed by concentrated gunfire, but is easily replenished. This shield is also capable of slinging Stasis shards at their opponents.
- Lancer - Phalanx that has discarded their shield in exchange for a lance of pure Arc energy.
- Incendior - pyrotechnic Cabal units. They are armed with Cabal Magma Launchers.
- Cryo Incendior - specialist Incendior armed with a specialized Cryo thrower that freezes any enemies caught in the ice pools. A compression blast completely engulfs a Guardian in Ice, negating movement and the ability to fire, also doubling incoming damage.
- Beastmaster(Incendior) - Incendiors that have experience in training War Beasts. Can summon War Beast backup if any enemy threatens the Beastmaster.
- Frost Incendior - Incendiors armed with a splinter of darkness and are proficient in its use. Placed at the tip of their Magma Launcher, the Incendior's splinter of darkness converts their magma into dark Frostfire, capable of dealing massive damage and freezing targets in place. Occasionally, these units will launch a boulder of ice at their enemies that violently explodes upon impact.
- Gladiator - large cleaver-wielding Cabal. They are armed with Cabal Severus.
- Barbarian - smaller, yet more agile variants of the Gladiator. Lighter armor is compensated by their customary Rendis Gauntlets that provides shielding and rapid melee attacks.
- Taskmaster - bulkier and more imposing variants of the Gladiator. They trade their agility for a powerful Void Ripsaw capable of instantly killing a Guardian. Can launch these blades, as well as whip them at targets.
- Great Beastmaster - Gladiators that have experience in training Skewer Beasts. Can summon Skewer Beast backup if any enemy threatens the Beastmaster
- Viking - Larger variants of the Gladiator. They use the their Solar Greataxe to fight foes.
- Frost Gladiator - Gladiators gifted splinters of darkness and are proficient in their use. There exists two variations of these units: one armed with their customary Severus Cleavers, where they cast Stasis nets at their enemies in hopes of entrapping them in place to easily make short work of them. The other is armed with a pair of maces tipped with the splinters, which is capable of high damage. The former also has the ability to cast the electro-chained splinters at their enemies to bash them back and freeze them in place, as well as slam them down to create a cascade of Stasis.
- Centurion - field commanders and special operation troops of the Cabal. Equipped with a Solar Shield and jump jets, and armed with either a Projection Rifle (common), Slug Rifle (rare), or a Cabal Bronto Cannon (common).
- Tesserarius - specialist defense coordinators armed with a barrier-shield device that creates a dome shield that protects their allies while also providing limited healing abilities.
- Phoenix - specialist Centurion units armed with an enhanced jet pack that allows the Phoenix to travel higher and move around to flank targets. Can slam the ground from the air to knock their opponents back.
- Dragoon - special ops Cabal distinguished by their jet black armor and red optics. Can suppress light-based abilities with their aura generators, entrap enemies with a Solar net, cloak, and summon an Accipiter Drone to provide support. Weaker than their commanding brethren, but has a higher sense of mobility.
- Tulthem's Chosen - Centurion's anointed by Tulthem and granted Psionic abilities. A more elusive target, they can teleport across the battlefield and can conjure Solar Seekers to track and disintegrate their enemies. They can lift debris from the field to protect themselves and damage their assailants.
- Cossack - genetically modified Cabal clones trained to be highly skilled special operations coordinators. Much like their Janissary inferiors, much of these soldiers's joints and body parts have been spliced and replaced with alien and advanced tech, granting them increased endurance and strength. Their brains are also linked to a supercomputer intricately linked to the Cabal Battlenet, sharpening their intellect and perspective on the battlefield. They are gifted the best of the Cabal arsenal, immunity shield projectors, powerful jetpacks, retractable, wrist-mounted shield gauntlets, as well as a miniature drone foundry that creates unwaveringly loyal Aquilla bodyguard drones, capable of firing a barrage of Slugs at their enemies. Also violently explodes as a protective failsafe to prevent their corpses and priceless intel from falling into enemy hands.
- Frost Centurion - Centurions gifted Splinters of Darkness and are adept in the use and weaponization of Stasis. Not only capable of unleashing a barrage of Stasis bolts at their opponents, these units also have the ability to encase their allies in a durable crust of icy armor that severely reduces oncoming damage.
- Colossus - elite heavy infantry units that lead the battle with their own ferocious size and strength. Armed with a Heavy Slug Thrower or a Cabal Slug Launcher, and have the ability to fire homing missiles from pods on the back of their armor. Can also unleash a three-hundred-sixty degree melee attack to inflict tremendous knockback and serious damage.
- Aestus - ironclad pyrotechnic units armed with a Magma Thrower that launches a steady stream of Magma fire. Missile pods on its back fires Missiles loaded with a Magma payload. Magma Malfunction is more violent and temporarily denies the area.
- Argonaut - thickly armored Colossus that trades their heavy weaponry for a massive shield and a Slug Repeater. Shield bash takes longer to wind up, but can instantly kill a Guardian. Has access to Solar Missiles.
- Juggernaut - specialist Colossus units gifted state-of-the-art Cabal technology. Torque joints allow greater movement, a back-mounted Mortar allows a cluster bomb volley to rain death on their enemies and shield tech allows enemy projectiles to be deflected back. Quake ability kills anyone regardless of power and buffs.
- Frost Colossus - Colossi armed with splinters of darkness and are adept in the use of their Stasis enhanced arsenal. These units are capable of creating 3 individual, tracking waves of Stasis energy capable of shredding a decent health bar, as well as create a shield of Stasis encrusted around the barrels of their weapons, minimally protecting them from any oncoming damage. Also launches Stasis mortars from their backpacks.
- Thresher - a Cabal gunship
- Heavy Thresher - a variant of Thresher that carries Colossus to battle.
- Goliath Thresher - a large variant that can deploy Goliath Tanks to the field of battle.
- Goliath - a Cabal super-heavy hovercraft tank.
- Rattler Goliath - small Goliath tanks that act as swarmers due to their size and numbers.
- Twin Rattler Goliath - Rattlers that are slightly larger and have twin barrels.
- Diamondback Goliath - medium-sized Goliath tank with triple barrels.
- Mambas Goliath - Goliath Tanks armed with multiple rocket pods rather than the customary cannons.
- Cobra Goliath - a Heavy variant of Goliath Tank with durability armor.
- Rattler Goliath - small Goliath tanks that act as swarmers due to their size and numbers.
- Slug Rifle
- Cabal Headhunter
- Magma Launcher
- Cyro Launcher
- Projection Rifle
- Cabal Slug Shotgun
- Cabal Shields
- Cabal Lance
- Cabal Severus
- Rendis Gauntlets
- Void Ripsaw
- Solar Greataxe
- Cabal Bronto Cannon
- Aura Generator
- Accipiter Drone
- Solar Net
- Heavy Slug Thrower
- Cabal Slug Launcher
- Slug Repeater
Same as regular Taken but their eyes are red.
Consul, Slave of Corruption
The Corrupted were born from Nikros' studies on the Taken themselves. However, he made a mistake; using Void and Darkness as a template, both of these energies collided in on each other and created a new version of Taken. They have new abilities along with their old ones or replaced the old ones with newer abilities. They are also able to revive and corrupt old enemies of the Guardian, granting them new abilities compared to their old ones. They have the same appearance as regular Taken but have a purplish flame and red eyes as a sign of their corruption. They serve Nikros as his loyal servants and reserve force.
During Nikros experimentation on the Taken, he tried adding Void energy since Void means emptiness and the nature of the Taken is void of all sentient. Instead both powers seems to somehow merged together. Both these energy settled down after a few minutes of intense powers. Nikros cautiously used the new power to summon the Taken, and somehow it did but the Void energy boosted that Taken powers.
Forming the Corrupted
Using the newly created powers, he used it on some of the Taken he has under his command and empowered them to the point of having new abilities. After that, he used it on the corpse of the Consul, who he managed to retrieve after Ghaul’s death. Not only was he revived but also retained his memory. However, he was unable to attack Nikros due to him being a Corrupted.
- Consul, Slave of Corruption (Cabal)
- Twelve Grand General
- Atheon, Time's Corruption (Vex)
- Crota, Corrupted Prince (Hive)
- Skolas, Corrupted Kell (Fallen)
- Oryx, the Corrupted Knight (Hive)
- Aksis, Corrupt Archon (Fallen)
- Ghaul, Dominus of Corruption (Cabal)
- Panoptes, Infinite Corruption (Vex)
- Riven of the Thousands Corrupted (Taken)
- Siviks, Lost to Nikros (Fallen)
- Gahlran, the Corruption-Bearer (Cabal)
- The Corrupted Mind (Vex)
- Inotam, Corruption's Triune (Cabal)
- Tarry - Fallen Vandal that summons a spherical shield similar to Ward of Dawn that traps foes and damages them over time. They are armed with Solar Wire Rifles, Arc Shrapnel Launchers, or Void Blades.
- Shaggy - Fallen Captain that sends out moving balls of Darkness to blind Guardians and boost the power of other Corrupted, making them immune to damage for 10 seconds. They are armed with either an Arc Shrapnel Launcher or Arc Blades and enveloped in a Solar Absorption Shield.
- Slimy - Taken Servitors. Fires blasts of Void energy and occasionally bursts of Axion Darts. Can summon Blights that grants them immunity until they are destroyed. They are also capable of spewing out a slime that paralyzes foes for 6 seconds and increases incoming damage by 20%.
- Dretch - Taken Thrall that have the ability to teleport short distances in an instant and do Solar-damage with their melee. They split apart up to 5 Dretches upon death depending on how many headshots it receives. However once split, they can no longer teleport.
- Schir - Taken Acolytes that deploys Acolyte's Eye turrets and are armed with Arc Shredders which fires projectiles in an arc that can attack from over short cover. They can create a spear of Arc energy to blind foes and damage them.
- Succubus - Taken Wizard that can summon Shadow Thralls. They fire Solar Darkness Blasts and are Void-shielded. In certain cases they can use "Succubus Gaze", firings beam of light that mind-controls foes and make them do as she pleases.
- Ghalzarokh - Taken Knight that spreads an aura that boosts the powers of other Corrupted, and teleports short distances to evade attacks. They are armed with Void Boomers which fires bolts at a higher velocity and does not suffer gravitational drop.
- Balor - Taken Ogre that does Arc damage with both its eye blast which also knocks opponents back if they're in the air along with a ground slam if a enemy comes too close. They can switch their Rotted Surge ability to do either Solar or Void damage.
- Doru - when in close proximity to an ally, the Taken Goblin will generate an invincible shield for it. Armed with either a Void Slap Rifle or a Solar Torch Hammer. They also have the ability to go invisible much like the basic Taken Minotaurs.
- Pairaka - Taken Hobgoblins that fires a fast-moving, Shrieker-like projectile when struck in self-defense. Equipped with a Void Line Rifle. They can summon a swarm of small Taken Harpies to immobilize enemies.
- Speid - Corrupted Taken Minotaurs that are skilled in summoning Div reinforcements. Equipped with a Solar Torch Hammer.
- Cacodaemon - Corrupted Taken Psions that have the ability to multiply themselves, splitting and creating another Taken Psion with full health and wield an Arc Slug Rifle. Taken Psions fire their Slug Rifles rapidly. They also go into a berserk-like state that makes them immune to damage.
- Hydrodaemon - Corrupted Taken Phalanx that can fire Arc blasts from their shield with the ability to launch away their opponents, much like the physical shields themselves, and are armed with an Arc Slug Rifle. Can summon Taken aquatic creatures.
- Olethrodeamon - Corrupted Taken Centurion that has an Arc-shield, can teleport short distances, and is armed with a Void Projection Rifle. They are capable of conjuring slower-moving Axion Darts, much like the Voidwalker's Axion bolt, that tracks targets and deals Void-damage. These will track their enemies around corners easily and can be shot and detonated to avoid damage. Can switch elemental powers periodically.
- Obcisidaemon - An Corrupted Taken Colossus that have been given the ability to grant its fellow Corrupted an boost in either offense or defense by 25 percent at the cost of either offense or defense, depending which one they want boosted.
- Suspiridaemon - An Corrupted Taken Incendior with the same abilities as the Taken Incendior but with the ability to summon Void poison cloud that damages foes over time.
Elite Commander and Warrior
Uldren Sov, Vanguard
The Shadow Guardians were formed from Guardians that left the Last City to fight the forces of Darkness. They formed dozens of bands of bandits and marauders during the Red War but slowly formed up together in the aftermath of the war. Uldren Sov's actions eventually led those bands to form into a massive coalition of former Guardians, they would eventually find Uldren as a Guardian and trained him as a Guardian. Uldren rose through the ranks, eventually becoming a Vanguard. Uldren reformed the group, selecting three commander to led the Titans, Warlock, and Hunter ranks. They would be found by Nova, asking them to join his group, the Sumeragi. Uldren accepted but warns that if he betrayed them, he would kill him. They are seen in multiple types of armor with a primary colorization of black, grey, and purple.
The leadership of Shadow Guardians is largely more complex than the simple command structure of the Last City. Unlike the rule of three the Last City had, the S.G. have multiple former members of the Guardians: Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, and the FWC. Among them are the Iron Lords (or Ladies) who joined. In the leadership, there is the Vanguard position, assumed by Uldren Sov, where he or she rules the entirety of the S.G. Under that are the Commanders, which are leaders of their own classes, Titan, Hunters, or Warlock. Under them are the leaders of Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, and FWC deserters who act as the leaders of the Shadow Guardians main force. The Iron Lords are a separate division that acts as elite guards for Uldren and elite commanders for all Shadow Guardians force.
- Uldren Sov: Leader
- Khan Laius: Titan Commander
- Lisa Kora: Hunter Commander
- David King: Warlock Commander
- Dervek Kora: Dead Orbit leader
- Adora Weaver: New Monarchy leader
- Blake Schnee: FWC leader
- Iron Lord(Lady)
- Ozpin Qrow: Lord of Justice
- Raven Rose: Lady of Love
- Salem Cinder: Lady of Vengeance
- Metal Wood: Lord of Hate
- Demerzel: Lord of Thunder
- Atlantic: Lord of Ocean
- Zarc: Lord of Hell
Due to the complex leadership in the Shadow Guardians, there are multiple military branches within the lower members but separate in terms of Solar, Arc and Void energy.
- FWC Hunter - the Scout among the FWC deserters. They can channel Arc Light to summon either an Arc Staff or an Arc Blade. Uses a Bow archetype, a Scout Rifle archetype, and a Sniper Rifle archetype. They wear the FWC armor from D2.
- FWC Titan - The Soldier among the FWC deserters. They can channel Arc Light to cast a Fist of Havoc to wipe out enemy forces or turn himself into an living missile. Uses an Auto Rifle archetype, a Shotgun archetype, and a Rocket Launcher or Machine Gun archetype. They wear the FWC armor from D2.
- FWC Warlock - the Warrior-Scientist among the FWC deserters. They can channel Arc Light to chain lighting to kill enemies or summon a beam of electricity. Use a Hand Cannon archetype, a Sidearm archetype, and a Grenade Launcher archetype. They wear the FWC armor from D2.
New Monarchy deserters
- New Monarchy Hunter - the spy among the New Monarchy deserters. They can channel Solar Light to conjure a Golden Gun or summon a dozen of Solar knives. Uses a Scout Rifle archetype, a Sniper Rifle archetype, and a Linear Fusion Rifle archetype. They wear the New Monarchy armor from D2.
- New Monarchy Titan - the Royal Guard among the New Monarchy deserters. They can channel Solar Light to summon a flaming hammer or a massive flaming sledgehammer. Uses a Pulse Rifle archetype, a Fusion Rifle archetype, and a Sword archetype. They wear the New Monarchy armor from D2.
- New Monarchy Warlock - the Commander among the New Monarchy deserters. They can channel Solar Light to summon a flaming sword or summon a well to empower and heals allies. Uses a Scout Rifle archetype, a Fusion Rifle archetype, and a Sniper Rifle archetype. They wear the New Monarchy armor from D2.
Dead Orbit deserters
- Dead Orbit Hunter - the Ship raiders of the Dead Orbit deserters. They can channel Void Light to summon a bow to tether foes to an anchor point or summon two spectral blades to slash foes. Used a Scout Rifle archetype, a Submachine Gun archetype, and a Machine Gun archetype. They wear the Dead Orbit armor from D2.
- Dead Orbit Titan - the Ship defenders of the Dead Orbit deserters. They can channel Void Light to create either a Void-powered shield or a force shield dome. Used an Auto Rifle archetype, a Shotgun archetype, and a Machine Gun archetype. They wear the Dead Orbit armor from D2.
- Dead Orbit Warlock - the Ship Captains of the Dead Orbit deserters. They can channel Void energy to summon a ball of explosive Void energy or rapidly blink towards enemy strongpoints and explode. Uses a Scout Rifle archetype, a Fusion Rifle archetype, and a Shotgun archetype. They wear the Dead Orbit armor from D2.
Iron Wolf deserters
- Iron Wolf Hunter - the elite Scout leader of the Iron Wolves deserters. They have all the abilities as each of the other Hunters from every deserter factions but are more powerful. Uses a Hand Cannon archetype, an Auto Rifle archetype, and a Machine Gun archetype. They wear any Iron Banner armor from D2.
- Iron Wolf Titan - the elite Commander of the Iron Wolves deserters. They have the same abilities as each of the other Titans form every deserter faction but are more powerful. Uses an Auto Rifle archetype, a Shotgun archetype, and a Rocket Launcher archetype. They wear any Iron Banner armor from D2.
- Iron Wolf Warlock - the elite Scientist of the Iron Wolves deserters. They have the same abilities as each of the other Warlocks from every deserter faction but are more powerful. Uses a Scout Rifle archetype, a Fusion Rifle archetype, and a Sniper Rifle archetype. They wear any Iron Banner armor from D2.
Human with abilities not related to Light or Darkness.
Elite Special Force
Nova, Herrscher of Sumeragi
Have armor color similar to rainbow
Adeptroid are humans who, through mysterious circumstances, gained abilities not related to either the Light or the Darkness. Each of them has an power called Septima, which allows them to use energies never seen before. Among them came a human named Nova, who inspired many into joining him while letting others who didn't leave to parts unknown, giving them an offer to join his group should they feel like they are not going anywhere better. Much of their armor in their arsenal bears a heavy resemblance to an animal, mythical creature, or legend, bearing a black, white, and another color seen in nature.
- Nova, Herrscher of Sumeragi
- Jota, Pride of Sumeragi
- Zonda, Mirage of Sumeragi
- Demerzel, Demon of Sumeragi
- Elite Members
- Merak, Portal of Sumeragi
- Viper, Flame of Sumeragi
- Tenjian, Ice of Sumeragi
- Asroc, Machinist of Sumeragi
- Blade, Striker of Sumeragi
- Bakto, Tempest of Sumeragi
The military structure is a bit more flexible due to it having multiple Adeptroid being ranked not by age but by skills and intelligence. Their armor is colored either red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple or pink, referring to what class they serve.
- SS04-Wormhole: an Adeptroid with the ability to summon portals used to either move to one place to the other, summon troops to the battlefield or displace any enemy hiding behind cover. They wear dark blue armor with glowing light blue highlights and white gloves. They are also seen sitting in a hover-throne with two large mechanical arms.
- SS05-Lightspeed: an Adeptroid with the ability to control photons to manipulate light. They can transfigure their body into photons to move at the speed of light. They can levitate in the air and can summon automated guns that shoot photon projectiles. They wear black and grey armor with green highlights. Their feet have the ability to turn into jets. On their back is a white halo with detachable spearheads that act as lasers cannons.
- SS10-Mirror: an Adeptroid who can use illusions via cards, allowing them to create mirrors of reality to fight their foes as well as create fake projections of their allies. They are also hermaphroditic. Both versions have black eyes with pink irises, long pale pink hair, and black and white armor with pink highlights. The male version has large pieces of armor on "his" shoulders, and a large, pink, crystal-like spike in "his" crotch. The female version has large armor around "her" hips, and a black armored tail with a large spike at the end.
- SS14-Prism: an Adeptroid with the ability to generate and control crystals with a limited ability to control light. They can also cover the ground in jagged crystal. They are covered in black and white armor with purple highlights and large purple crystals sprouting from their knees.
- SS18-Wool: an Adeptroid with the ability to generate energy wools to create weapons such as a scythe sharp enough to instantly kill anyone who bites its blade or a Gatling gun capable of rapidly firing bullets. They are also capable of teleportation via transforming into the energy fibers they control. They wear black and white armor all over their body, with emphasis on their collar, forearms, and hips, from which two large pieces of armor sprout. They also have two large, black, ram-like horns on their head.
- SS19-Detonation: an Adeptroid with the ability to compress energy into sphere, creating a volatile, explosive mass they can toss like a grenade. They can also utilize these masses to propel themselves into the air. Their body is covered in a grey skin-tight suit layered with black and grey armor with orange accents, their legs, in particular, are covered in large, stocky armor. They carry two large shields, each tipped with sharpened "claws", giving the impression of crab claws. These are complemented by two large orange armor pieces attached to their back.
- SS20-Vector: an Adeptroid with the ability to create a translucent fabric that can manipulate vectors, altering the direction and inertia of anything it touches. These fabrics can be used to either create a teleportation point or capture enemies. Their body is covered in black, white and yellow armor, with emphasis on their chest and hips, and their forearms, in particular, bearing thick yellow gauntlets. Sprouting from their headpiece are two large yellow horns, in addition to black spikes on their feet. Most prominent of these armor pieces is the large shoulder piece in the shape of a bull's head, complete with teeth, a pair of horns and a nose ring. A matching ring can also be found on their chest. As part of their powers, they can also summon a long black cloth with a single yellow stripe.