From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Like a Stormcaller's lightning, these rifles need guidance. Groups of bullets leap like bolts at your target. Keep a steady hand."
- —Ikora Rey
Pulse rifles are a class of primary weapons featured in the Destiny series. Pulse rifles are mid-to-long range weapons that fire three rounds in short, rapid bursts with each pull of the trigger.
- 1 Year One
- 2 Year Two
- 3 Year Three
- 4 Destiny 2 Year One
- 5 Destiny 2 Year Two
- 6 List of appearances
- 7 References
- Baryon MSc
- Black SUROS SWB-42
- Catena MSc
- Cold Current
- Corona MSc
- Dead Air 09F3
- Echo 33
- Evergreen II.I
- Lump Distribution
- New Heart LDD
- Painted Apollo MSc
- Painted Neptune MSc
- Painted SUROS BZL-45
- Payment VI
- Primed Starfall MSc
- Silvered Continuum MSc
- Silvered Procyon MSc
- SUROS JPS-55
- The Stranger's Rifle(updated to legendary in The Dark Below)
- TKO (First Round)
- 123 Syzygy
- Aegis of the Kell(Prison of Elders)
- Aegis of the Kell II(Prison of Elders)
- Bad Seed Down
- Coiled Hiss 1919
- Fair and Square
- Hopscotch Pilgrim
- KAU8 Constellation Scar
- Oversoul Edict(Crota's End)
- Payment VI(Queen Wrath)
- Praedyth's Timepiece(Vault of Glass)
- Skorri's Revenge(Iron Banner)
- Spare Change.25
- Strange Suspect
- Super Pox VLO
- The Conduit
- The Messenger(Trials of Osiris)
- The Messenger (Adept)Trials of Osiris
- The Ninth Edict
- Three Little Words
- Time On Target
- Apple of Discord
- The Villainy
- Reflection Sum(available from Trials of Osiris)
- Reflection Sum (Adept)(available from Trials of Osiris)
- Nirwen's Mercy(available from the Iron Banner)
- Smite of Merain(King's Fall Raid)
- Harrowed Smite of Merain(King's Fall Raid)
- Final Duty(available from Prison of Elders)
- Aegis of the Reef(available from Prison of Elders)
- SUROS PDX-41
- SUROS PDX-45
- Grasp of Malok
- Bad Juju- mid-impact pulse rifle with a main perk that reloads the magazine whenever the wielder gets a kill. Kills with the weapon also grant bonus super energy, making it both an excellent gun to use alongside the Obsidian Mind helmet and a gun to consider using if you know you'll be facing a lot of low-level enemies to quickly munch through.
- Red Death- Slow-firing pulse rifle that regenerates health to the wielder whenever they get a kill, and also increasing reload speed depending on the amount of enemies killed before reloading. This gun is especially useful for activities and encounters that restrict health regeneration, such as the Crota encounter and any activity that has the modifier "exposure".
- No Time To Explain- Slow-firing, full-auto pulse rifle obtained after completing the quest Not Forged In Light. The gun's main perk "Rewind Again" returns bullets from precision hits directly to the magazine.
- STEEL MEDULLA~ (Wrath of the Machine raid)
- The Clever Dragon (available from the Iron Banner)
- Blind Perdition (available from Trials of Osiris)
- Blind Perdition (Adept) (available from Trials of Osiris)
- Parthian Shot (available from Vanguard packages)
- B-29 Party Favor (available from Crucible packages)
- Hopscotch Pilgrim (Crucible endgame drop)
- The Waltz (available from Future War Cult)
- Outbreak Prime (quest reward)
- Bad Juju (random drop)
- Red Death(random drop)
- No Time To Explain (quest reward)
- Oversoul Edict (Adept) (Crota's End)
- Praedyth's Timepiece (Adept) (Vault of Glass)
- Smite of Merain (Adept) (King's Fall)
- STEEL MEDULLA~ (Adept) (Wrath of the Machine)
Destiny 2 Year One
- Nightshade- Mid-impact pulse rifle with a chance to drop from Zavala's packages or from the campaign.
- Autumn Wind
- Lincoln Green
- Disrespectful Stare
- Legal Action II - Chance to obtain from Cayde's treasure chests or from New Monarchy engrams.
- Agenda 5
- Nergal PR4
- Swift Ride
- Last Perdition
- Eternal Slumber - Dead Orbit pulse rifle.
- Three Graves - Dead Orbit pulse rifle.
- Heart of Time - Future War Cult pulse rifle.
- Inaugural Address - Chance reward from the Leviathan raid.
- Relentless- Slow-firing pulse rifle that can drop from the Trials of the Nine or Clan engrams.
- Darkest Before - Rapid-fire pulse rifle that can drop from the Trials of the Nine or Clan engrams.
- Jorum's Claw - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- The Time-Worn Spire - Chance reward from Iron Banner engrams.
- Machina Dei 4 - Kinetic pulse rifle obtained from Lost Prophecy, Verse 4.
- Infinite Paths 8 - Energy pulse rifle obtained from Lost Prophecy, Verse 8.
- Redrix's Claymore- A high-impact pulse rifle obtained from reaching Rank 3 Glory in Competitive Crucible during Season 3.
- Vigilance Wing- Slow-firing pulse rifle that shoots in five-round bursts as opposed to the usual three. The main perks grant bonus health regeneration and movement speed if they are the last person alive in their fireteam. The gun is very specialized for team play and benefits heavily from staying together in a group, as it is a primarily PvP-focused gun.
- Graviton Lance- A unique pulse rifle that fires in two-round bursts. The intrinsic perk "Black Hole" means that the second bullet of a burst deals multiple times more damage than the other first (approximately 5x) and has no damage falloff. The other special perk, "Cosmology", detonates targets upon killing them, kind of like the "Cursebringer" perk from the Necrochasm, as well as spawning seeking void orbs.
Destiny 2 Year Two
- Bygones - Chance reward from Gambit matches.
- Go Figure
- Redrix's Broadsword - A high-impact kinetic pulse rifle obtained from random drops in the Crucible after completing a quest or by having owned Redrix's Claymore in Season 3.
- Right Side of Wrong
- Chattering Bone - Drops from encounters in the Last Wish Raid. A curated roll can drop from Riven of a Thousand Voices.
- Horror's Least - Rare drop from the Nightfall The Corrupted.
List of appearances
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|