Grasp of Malok
- "Dutiful Malok. Many offerings of Light did he make at the Shrines of Oryx"
- — Eris Morn
The Grasp of Malok is known for its incredibly low drop rate. In order to get it, one would have to grind the Will of Crota Strike multiple times. When the player finally gets one to drop, they will be greeted with one of the fastest-firing pulse rifles in the game, and if it happens to drop with good perks, it will be an all-around reliable weapon. The Grasp of Malok is a very powerful PvP primary, being able to take out enemy Guardians in record time from deceptively long ranges. This is in part because of the aim assistance, which is one of the highest of any pulse rifle in Destiny, allowing it to stay on target for longer periods of time, which could come in handy in extended gunfights.
- Red Dot OES: Agile sight. For smooth engagements in close quarters.
- Red Dot ORS: Accurized sight. For precise fire.
- Red Dot OAS: Snapshot sight. Enhanced target acquisition.
- Red Dot ORS1: Precision sight. Highest zoom in class. Enhanced range.
- Red Dot ORES: Flexible sight. Enhances handling, range, and recoil control.
- Focus Lens FLS2: Agile sight. Modest zoom. Light and snappy.
- Ranged Lens RLR5: Precision scope. Superb effective range. Heavy, with poor recoil control.
- Focus Lens FLA5: Sharpshooter scope. Long range, with enhanced target acquisition. Surprisingly light.
- Quickdraw IS: Agile sight. Lightning fast handling.
- Truesight IS: Flexible sight. Light, with good recoil control. Strong target acquisition.
- Partial Refund: Chance to return a portion of the magazine after an assist.
- Eye of the Storm: This weapon becomes more accurate as your health gets lower.
- Lift Support: Kills with this weapon while critically wounded have a chance to start regenerating health.
- Danger Close: This weapon gains increased reload and handling when two or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Surrounded: This weapon gains bonus damage when three or more enemies are in close proximity.
- Exhumed: This weapon gains improved range and handling for a short time after revival.
- Secret Round: Missing a shot from this weapon's burst will fire a fourth shot.
- Rangefinder: Aiming this weapon increases its effective range.
- Headseeker: Body shots with this weapon increase precision damage for a short time.
- Counterbalance: This weapon has increased stability.
- Outlaw: Precision kills with this weapon dramatically increase reload speed.
- Perfect Balance: This weapon has extremely low recoil.
- Lightweight: When held, this weapon grants +2 character agility.
- Hand Loaded: This weapon is effective at an extended range.
- Fitted Stock: Increased weapon stability.
- Speed Reload: Reload this weapon quicker.
- Braced Frame: Increased stability. Reduced magazine size.
- Hand-Laid Stock: Increased stability. Reduced range.
- Reinforced Barrel: Increased range. Reduced stability.
- Feather Mag: Faster reload. Reduced magazine size.
- Casket Mag: Increased magazine size. Reduced stability.
- Injection Mold: Increased stability. Faster handling. Reduced range.
- Smallbore: Increased range and stability. Slower reload. Reduced magazine size.
- Oiled Frame: Faster reload. Reduced range.
- Skip Rounds: Ceramic-jacketed rounds ricochet on hard surfaces. Their extreme density lets carry more rounds in reserve. Added mass slows down weapon handling.
- Mutiny: This weapon deals bonus damage against Fallen Captains.
- Will of Light: This weapon deals bonus damage against Taken enemies.
- Sword of Aegeus: This weapon deals bonus damage against Vex Minotaurs.
- Hannibal: This weapon deals bonus damage against Cabal Centurions.
- Malleus Maleficarim: This weapon deals bonus damage against Hive Wizards.
- Disciplinarian: This weapon deals a small amount of bonus damage to Fallen enemies.
- Demotion: This weapon has a chance to stun Fallen Captains.
- Guerilla Fighter: Increased accuracy, handling, and damage resistance when firing this weapon from behind cover.
- Third Eye: Radar stays active while aiming down this weapon's sights.
- Spray and Pray: Increases the reload speed when the mag is empty.
- Last Resort: This weapon reloads and handles faster when the wielder is the last living player of their Fireteam.
- Army of One: Quick, unassisted kills with this weapon reduce grenade and melee cooldown.
- Glass Half Full: This bottom half of each magazine causes additional damage.
- Grenadier: Kills with this weapon reduce the cooldown of your grenade.
- Feeding Frenzy: Kills with this weapon increase reload speed for a short time.