Will of Crota
- "Omnigul is the last of Crota's generals. She is the architect of her master's wakening. She'll spawn countless armies to feed his will. As long as she lives... the threat of Crota's return will always haunt this world. Track her down, and exterminate every Hive that stands in your way."
- — Eris Morn
|Will of Crota|
1 - 3
|Destinypedia has a walkthrough guide to this level, Will of Crota. See Will of Crota/Walkthrough.|
- Track Omnigul
- Search the Terrestial Complex
- Eliminate the Fallen
- Breach the Jovian Complex
- Find Omnigul
- Kill Omnigul
- ERIS: Omnigul is the last of Crota's generals. She is the architect of her masters wakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt this world. Track her down and exterminate every Hive that stands in your way.
The fireteam spawns in the Forgotten Shore.
- ERIS: A new Hive army is spawning under the Skywatch. This is Omnigul’s doing. Find her.
The players enter the Terrestrial Complex.
- ERIS: Omnigul is wicked and desperate. Keep your Light safe.
In the Complex, the fireteam is faced off against a group of Fallen. When defeated, Hive Thralls and Knights swarm the area, overwhelming the fireteam if not dealt with cautiosly.
- ERIS: The Hive is pushing into Fallen territory.
- ERIS: The Hive infestation is spreading.
The players take out the Hive and the Fallen.
- ERIS: Push forward Guardian.
- ERIS: The Hive has stirred the scavengers. Omnigul's clever, using the Fallen against you.
The fireteam continues upwards and outside Complex, encountering more Fallen. Among them is Phyksin, King Baron. The players kill him.
- ERIS: Keep moving, Guardian. Find Omnigul.
The fireteam progresses back into the Complex and comes out on the other side, where a Hive Knight called Protector of the Will appears.
- ERIS: Omnigul’s only purpose is to usher in Crota’s return. If she lives, our fight against Crota’s armies my never end.
- ERIS: Omnigul’s only purpose is to usher in Crota’s return. She failed, but wont stop fighting until her master’s will is done.
The players enter the Jovian Complex, where they encounter Omnigul. Unlike other Wizards, she has an Arc shield instead of a Solar shield, which should be considered before starting the battle.
- ERIS: Omnigul! Destroy her!
The fireteam defeats several Hive troops around the area, including powerful Hallowed Knights and Wizards, until they corner Omnigul and kill her.
- ERIS: The agents of Crota’s Will have been defeated. The Hive will not take this transgression lightly. But you Guardian have given them something new to fear.
How to unlock
Unlike other Strikes, which simply unlock with level progression, Will of Crota cannot be accessed before completing certain missions with Eris Morn. The steps required are as follows:
- Complete the three story missions that come with The Dark Below.
- Collect the quest "Disciples of Crota" from Eris. This quest has three parts; the Hand of Crota, the Eyes of Crota, and the Heart of Crota.
- Go to the Cosmodrome in Patrol mode.
- The Hand of Crota is in the Lunar Complex. There is a single Thrall hiding in the corner of the first dark room; kill it to summon the Hand of Crota as well as multiple Thralls. Kill the Hand to progress in the quest.
- The Eyes of Crota are in the Terrestrial Complex, where The Last Array took place. Kill the Knight guarding the vase and loot it; this will summon a Tombship and the Eyes of Crota will appear. Kill all three to progress in the quest.
- The Heart of Crota is in the Refinery, and is being summoned by a group of Acolytes. Kill the Heart to complete the quest.
- Turn in the bounties to Eris and collect the new bounty to activate Will of Crota.