- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
do you hear us
YOU WANTED POWER
It is not for you.
W E H A V E A T A S K F O R Y O U
FIND THE WORTHY. BRING THEM.
THREE ARE REQUIRED
E M P H A S I Z E I T
EVERYTHING DIES. THEY ARE NO EXCEPTION.
we're immortals, they'll say
C O R R E C T.
And yet, who dies more than they do?
N O N E
only when they accept this can they be born anew
- High-Impact Frame: Slow-firing and high-damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights.
- Selectable Perk 1:
- Chambered Compensator: Stable barrel attachment. Increases stability. Moderately controls recoil. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Full Bore:Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.
- Extended Barrel: Weighty barrel extension. Increases range. Decreases handling speed. Moderately controls recoil.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Slideways: Sliding partially reloads this weapon's magazine and temporarily boosts handling and stability.
- Headseeker: Body shots landed with this weapon increase precision damage for a short time.
- Snapshot Sights: Faster time to aim down sights.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)