The New Kell
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|The New Kell|
Recommended Power Level:
Find Eramis, Kell of Darkness and prevent her from spreading Darkness powers.
Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?
|“||Variks asks you to find Eramis immediately. Perhaps she can still be stopped.||”|
The New Kell is the second mission of the Beyond Light Campaign and the fortieth story mission of Destiny 2. Variks has tasked the Guardian with finding Eramis and ending her plans of giving her followers power of the Darkness. Instead, they witness one of Eramis' lieutenants receive the Darkness' gift.
- Find and Stop Eramis
- Escape Riis-Reborn
- Ghost: "Variks. The power Eramis used to trap you. Was that…"
- Variks: "Darkness? Yes. We call it Stasis. Power in opposition to your Light, given by the Pyramid. [insect-like chattering] It led Eramis astray. Europa was to be a haven for Eliksni. But Stasis corrupted her. With it, she turns obsession into opportunity, working in haste to empower Eliksni with the Dark gift. If Eramis is not stopped, she will build an army capable of snuffing out the Light, once and for all. [insect-like chattering]"
The Guardian reaches the remains of Eventide.
- Ghost: "This is what remains of Eventide, Clovis Bray's Europan colony. Built to house those who came to build Exo... and to become them."
The Guardian gets closer to the the entrance of Riis-Reborn.
- Ghost: "So you came to Europa to what? Hide from the Vanguard?"
- Variks: "Variks knows of the 'elephant in the room.' Cayde-6's death was not my intention. No day passes without regret. I will answer for these crimes. [insect-like chattering] But not before my people are safe from Eramis."
The Guardian reaches Riis-Reborn Approach.
- Ghost: "That dome, is that where you live?"
- Variks: "A pinnacle of hope for the remaining Eliksni, but a standing reminder of Eramis's betrayal of Variks. [insect-like chattering]"
The Guardian eliminates hostile Fallen forces, making their way to a bridge. Crossing the bridge, the Guardian disables a shield.
- Ghost: "I feel it again- the energy I felt earlier. It must have been Eramis using Stasis."
The Guardian investigates the room and finds a shield locked by Darkness.
- Ghost: "The Darkness trail Eramis left behind leads right through that door."
- Variks: "[insect-like chattering] With Stasis, yes. You will not be able to break through."
- Ghost: "Then we'll find another way around."
- Eramis (in the distance): "... you're all here for the same reason. Because you desire freedom for our people. And I can give you just that."
- Ghost: "Eramis is close. She's ours now."
Eramis has gathered her followers, her lieutenants flanking her.
- Eramis: "Chains! For centuries we have been bound by them. Servants to the so-called 'Great' Machine. We even built idols in its image."
Eramis gestures to a Servitor behind her.
- Eramis: "We have become pawns of our own devices."
Eramis charges her hand with Stasis.
- Eramis: "No. Longer. [shouts]"
Eramis casts her hand at the Servitor and completely encapsulates it. The Fallen present in visible shock.
- Eramis: "Today… we begin breaking free from our chains. [grunts]"
Eramis punches the frozen Servitor, shattering it. The Fallen are now in more shock.
- Eramis: "This power is a gift. One I shall share with all of you, in time. Phylaks!"
- Eramis: "One by one, we will rise again."
Phylaks reaches for a Splinter of Darkness and attaches it to her wrist. Her arms begin to hum with Stasis. She slams her fists onto the ground and walls of Stasis form in front of her.
- Eramis: "This is our future! Our enemies stand no chance against this power. The Great Machine will finally know our pain!"
The Fallen cheer. A dreg motions to Eramis and draws attention toward the Guardian.
- Eramis: "It would appear our enemies have arrived, eager to test us. Let's not keep them waiting."
- Ghost: "Oh no, this - I can feel it. It's too powerful!"
- Variks: "Eramis has begun spreading Stasis to her army. You must get out now!"
- Ghost: "I'm calling our ship. Let's go!"
The Guardian begins their escape, encountering Pylaks on the way out.
- Ghost: "Don't stop. Keep moving!"
A shield blocking the exit is lowered.
- Ghost: "They actually have Darkness. The Fallen. This is really bad."
The Guardian exits the building.
- Ghost: "Ship's here. To the left! There! Across the gap. Go!"
The Guardian boards their jumpship.