From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
- "Rocket Launchers have a limited, devastating payload that provides an excellent countermeasure to heavily-armored ground forces and combat vehicles. There is no better battlefield equalizer."
- — Grimoire Description.
Rocket Launchers are a class of heavy weapon in Destiny. They are powerful, shoulder-mounted weapons that launch rockets which explode on impact. This makes them effective at crowd control and boss killing. Even though they have a very low RPM, rocket launchers provide a very high DPS, which can be boosted by Cluster Bombs. Unlike most Primary and Special weapons, which are hitscan, rounds fired from rocket launchers take time to reach their targets. This time is determined by the Velocity stat, which replaces the Range stat. Similarly, Blast Radius replaces Impact.
In Destiny 2, Grenade Launchers were added to the game. Like rocket launchers, they fire projectiles which have to take time to reach their target. Projectiles from Grenade Launchers, however, make arcs, causing them to have less overall range. Their ammunition counts usually max out in the tens, causing them to function as a less-damaging Rocket Launcher with more ammo.
- Butcher SA/3
- Deacon RS/2
- Despot SA/5
- Harbinger (Rocket launcher)
- Jester SA/3
- Primed Khan RS/4
- Sultan SA/5
- The Cure
- Exodus Plan RS/1
- Unfriendly Giant
- Steal Oracle Z-11
- Admonisher III
- One Way Ticket 000
- Radegast's Fury (obtained during Iron Banner event)
- Hezen Vengeance (raid)
- Hunger of Crota (Crota's End raid loot)
- Valedictorian 9-44
- One Way Ticket 000
- Pax Totalus EPR8
- The Fear
- The Ash Factory
- Uppercut Payload
- Wastelander V2V
- The Dreamwaker (Queen's Wrath)
- The Last Rebellion (Prison of Elders)
- Tomorrow's Answer (obtained during Trials of Osiris event)
- Choleric Dragon SRT-49
- The Smolder
- Ceres Lost BMJ-46
- The Vertigo
- The Tamarind (available from Trials of Osiris)
- Tormod's Bellows (available from the Iron Banner)
- Elulium's Frenzy (King's Fall raid)
- The Nightmare (available from Prison of Elders)
- SUROS JLB-42
- SUROS JLB-47
- The Hothead (Reward from completing The Mountaintop crucible quest line. Retired in Age of Triumph)
- The Titanium Orchid (available from the Iron Banner)
- SOUND AND FURY~ (Wrath of the Machine)
- Steel Oracle Z-11
- Unto Dust 00
- The Warpath
- Something Wicked
- Disassembly Required
Destiny 2 Year One
- Blue Shift
- BrayTech Osprey - Chance drop from the Strange Terrain Nightfall.
- Broadsword Launcher - (Warmind)
- Classical-42 - (Curse of Osiris)
- Countess SA/2 - (Curse of Osiris)
- Curtain Call
- Mos Epoch III
- Pit Launcher - (Curse of Osiris)
- Scipio-D - (Warmind)
- Shining Sphere - (Warmind)
- Sins of the Past - Chance reward from the Leviathan raid.
- The Button - (Warmind)
- Tiebreaker - (Curse of Osiris)
- Zenobia-D - (Curse of Osiris)
Destiny 2 Year Two
- Apex Predator - Chance reward from the Last Wish raid.
- Bad Omens - Forsaken
- Bellowing Giant - Chance reward Scourge of the Past raid
- Hoosegow XE5837 - Season of the Forge
- Roar of the Bear - Forsaken
- Shining Sphere - Season of Opulence
- Sleepless - Chance reward from the Dreaming City or the Shattered Throne dungeon.
Destiny 2 Year 3
- Heretic - Chance reward from the Pit of Heresy dungeon or completing a Tier 6 Altars of Sorrow. Shadowkeep
- Pyroclastic Flow - Chance rewards fron the Season
- Tomorrow's Answer - Trials of Osiris; an Adept version of this weapon can be obtained by going Flawless before Season of the Lost
- Deathbringer - Acquired from the Faculties of the Skull Quest. Shadowkeep
Destiny 2 Year 4
- Subzero Salvo - Europa
- Code Duello - Acquired from the Battlegrounds activity.
- Royal Entry - Chance reward from Vanguard strike completions.
- Hezen Vengeance - Chance rewards from the Vault of Glass raid; a Timelost Weapon be obtained. by completing encounter challenges on Master difficulty.
- The Hothead - Possible Nightfall reward; an Adept Version of this weapon can be obtained by completing a GM Nightfall.
- Ascendancy - Season of the Lost Ritual Weapon
- Eyes of Tomorrow - Acquired by completing the final encounter of the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- Gjallarhorn - Acquired by completing a quest associated with the Grasp of Avarice dungeon.
Destiny 2 Year 5
- Palmyra-B - Obtained by completing Shaping quests from the Relic Conduit on Mars and obtained as a world drop.
- Red Herring - Obtained by completing activities in Savathûn's Throne World
- Roar of the Bear - Obtained by completing matches in Iron Banner
- Bump in the Night - Obtained by completing Nightmare Containment or Sever missions.
- Blowout - Obtained by completing matches in the Crucible.
Destiny 2 Year 6
- Cold Comfort - Chance reward from the Ghosts of the Deep dungeon.
List of appearances
|Browse more images on this article's gallery page.|