Sins of the Past
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by .
|Sins of the Past|
- "What once was old shall be knew again, and history will have its revenge."
- — Weapon description
Sins of the Past is a Leviathan-themed Rocket Launcher earned in the Leviathan raid through the encounters.
- Intrinsic Perk 1:
- High-Impact Frame: Slow-firing and high-damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights.
- Selectable Perk 1:
- Confined Launch: This weapon's launch parameters are particularly stable. Greatly increases stability. Increases blast radius. Decreases projectile speed.
- Linear Compensator: This weapon's launch barrel is well-balanced. Slightly increases projectile speed. Slightly increases blast radius. Slightly increases stability.
- Smart Drift Control: This barrel is broadly optimized for firing control. Moderately controls recoil. Increases stability. Increases handling speed. Slightly increases projectile speed.
- Selectable Perk 2:
- Cluster Bomb: Rockets spawn cluster bombs upon detonation.
- Ambitious Assassin: Overflows the magazine based on the number of rapid kills before reloading.
- Intrinsic Perk 2:
- Auto-Loading Holster: The holstered weapon is automatically reloaded after a short period of time.
The Leviathan is now home to the last of us true Cabal. We will remember the old ways, for I am the wellspring from which our great civilization flows.
And when my empire returns, the traitors will see us as through a dark mirror. We will be a terrifying reminder of their former selves. In that moment, they will feel the shame of their betrayal. They will know I have come for my revenge.
The Red Legion will not escape the sins of their past. They shall be consumed by them.
List of appearances
- Destiny 2 (First appearance)