Scourge of Winter
- "Hunt and kill Draksis, the House of Winter's Kell, hiding deep in the caves of the Ishtar Sink."
- — In game description
|Scourge of Winter|
1 - 3
Ishtar Sink, Venus
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
Scourge of Winter is a story mission that takes place in the northern area of the Ishtar Sink on Venus. It has the player's Guardian assault a Fallen Ketch in order to assassinate Draksis the Kell of the House of Winter.
- Enter the Fallen hideout
- Take out the Kell's Guard
- Find Draksis
- Storm the Ketch
- Assault the Throne Room
- Kill Draksis
- Ghost: Those Fallen we faced in the Archive belonged to the House of Winter. Their Kell, Draksis, has been hunted by Guardians for years. If these reports are correct, he's commanding them from a network of caves up in The Cinders. If we want to keep the Academy's secrets safe, we should push into the lair and take him out.
- Ghost: I'm ready if you are.
- Ghost: That's got to be the way into their Lair. There could be thousands of Fallen in here.
- Ghost: The Kell's Guard is here!
The Guardian takes them all out.
- Ghost: The Kell must be close.
Walking outside through the Cinders, the Guardian finds a docked Ketch next to the cliffs.
- Ghost: A Ketch... it must belong to the House of Winter. I've never seen one on the surface. The Kell's gotta be inside.
Several dozen Fallen guard the massive ship; some on patrol, some dropped off from Skiffs. The Guardian eliminates them all, making their way inside the Wintership Simiks-Fel.
- Ghost: Somewhere on this thing there's a throne room. That's where we'll find Draksis.
The Guardian pushes through more Fallen infantry, making their way deeper inside. After navigating several hallways, they find Drakisis' Throne Room, the Kell waiting inside.
- Ghost: There's the Kell!
The Guardian quickly assassinates Draksis and his guard.
- Ghost: Draksis was one of the worst plagues this system has ever seen. Without their Kell, Houses usually turn against each other. We may finally have broken their hold on the Academy.
- It is the first Mission that let's you enter a Ketch.
Concept art of Wintership Simiks-Fel
- Bungie (2014-9-9), Destiny, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard