Ishtar Collective (mission)
- "Unravel the secrets of the Vex by reviving an ancient research station of the Ishtar Collective."
- — In game description
1 - 3
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- Head up the coast
- Find the research site
- Eliminate the Fallen
- Analyze mind core
- Hold off the Vex
- Return to Ghost
- Ghost: I wish you'd check with me before making insane promises. If we want to take down a Gate Lord, we've got to find out how these machines operate. Let's find the biggest one we can, pull out its brain, and see what we can learn about them.
- Ghost: Okay, there is a big Vex signature just up the coast. Let's kill it—whatever it is—and bring its mind core to one of the old Academy research labs.
- Ghost: Up ahead. A ridiculously large Vex emission. Sounds like what we're looking for.
The Guardian destroys the Cyclops and picks up its mind core.
- Ghost: Fascinating! Let's head for that research station.
The Guardian heads in the direction of the research station.
- Ghost: Their mind cores are actually biological. Not relative to any known life forms recorded. Maybe the Collective's research can tell us more.
As the Guardian moves on:
- Ghost: These ruins predate humanity by a few billion years. Vex are coursing through them.
As the Guardian nears Campus 9:
- Ghost: The research station.
The Guardian reaches Campus 9 and kills all nearby Fallen enemies.
- Ghost: Nice work. There's got to be a central terminal around here... found one. Let's see if I can get it to work.
The Guardian deploys the Ghost to scan a terminal in the research lab.
- Ghost: It's revivable. I'll see what they discovered here. Vex! They're coming!
A wave of Vex enemies appears. The Guardian kills them.
- Ghost: The Vex share one mind across a million units. That's why they react so fast!
A second wave of Vex enemies appear and the Guardian kills them.
- Ghost: Amazing. They can warp across star systems in an instant. I'm almost done.
A third wave of Vex enemies appear. The Guardian kills them and then returns to the Ghost.
- Ghost: I know how to find a Gate Lord! Each Vex is part of a giant network that spreads through the mantle of the entire planet. If I can just get into their system, we can draw a Gate Lord out.
- Corrective Mind
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .
- Bungie (2015-3-3), Destiny: Activision Blizzard