From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Fractured Worlds|
September 5th, 2024
WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE, THE END WILL COME.
Fractured Worlds is a fanmade non-canon crossover expansion between the Destiny franchise and Fallen Worlds, a setting developed by wiki user Vothriks, the Lost that takes heavy inspiration from the Destiny universe. Fallen Worlds takes place several millennia after humanity's extinction, where the Solar System has been overrun by various alien forces. The Guardian, along with their allies, will have to face several completely new hostile factions from the Fallen Worlds universe, such as the Scavengers, Gornix, Dragoroks, Drovalis, Kindred, Machina, and Revenants, along with the genocidal entity known as the Formor. Each faction is dangerous and challenging in their own unique ways, however amongst the onslaught of enemies from another reality, there will also be allies, such as the warrior-like Runell, and the mysteriously human-like Vaniri.
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Vehicles, Equipment, and Technology
Weapons and Armor
- New Missions, & Quests
- New Destinations & Dungeons
- New Weapons and Gear to Earn
- All New Raids
- New gear to uncover
- And More
Guardian Sublasses & Changes
- New Malice subclass element
- New Malice-based subclasses
New Guardian Classes and Subclasses
- New Gear to unlock
- New Exotics to earn
- Season 24: Season of Torment
- Season 25: Season of the Alliance
- Season 26: Season of Radiance
- Season 27: Season of Judgement