Remove the Blights in Old Russia
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- Destroy Taken Blights
- Hunt the Taken
- Destroy the Coven
- CAYDE-6: Oryx... is dead. Nice work on that. But the Taken are all wormed down into the cracks of the Cosmodrome. We think a coven of Wizards is running the show over there. You're going to shut them down.
- GHOST: Cayde, I'm having trouble getting a bead on those Wizards.
- CAYDE: Thought you might... my scouts have marked blights all across the Cosmo. They're pumping out Darkness like a spigot. Cut off the flow, Guardian. Cleanse the place, and you should be able to find the Wizards.
The Guardian is surrounded by Taken on all sides--the entire area is smothered in gray clouds and Taken Blights. The Guardian finds each of them and, despite heavy resistance from Taken, including Centurions and Captains, they manage to find and destroy all four blights.
- GHOST: That did it. The Wizards are marked and locked. Next!
Now with a waypoint set, the Guardian heads downstairs into the building and the area underground. Unsurprisingly, more Taken Thrall and Captains are lurking underneath. Assisted by Ghost's headlight, the Guardian eliminates them all. Suddenly, the entire basement goes completely dark, and the Guardian is Marked By the Void. The Ghost re-enters the Guardian, their light useless.
- GHOST': The Darkness... it's smothering. We've got Wizards.
Using what little light they have, the Guardian eventually finds the Wizards hiding in separate parts of the basement. Zyrak and Mysik, the Daughters of Oryx, and Thyshik, Matron of Oryx are all located and killed. The Blight in The Steppes is lifted.
- CAYDE: We're getting good reports from all across the Cosmo, Guardian. Taken abandoning the fight or getting sucked back to who knows where. This one goes in the 'Win' book. Come on back now.
- Taken Thrall
- Taken Goblin
- Taken Psion
- Taken Acolyte
- Taken Knight
- Taken Hobgoblin
- Taken Centurion
- Taken Phalanx
- Taken Wizard
- This mission takes place in a separate, level forty-one area of the Cosmodrome and can be revisited once the mission is concluded.
- Bungie (2015-2-24), Destiny: Activision Blizzard