The Walls Come Down
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "The Cosmodrome has been transformed by an ancient threat. Find the source of the corruption."
- — In Game Description
|The Walls Come Down|
Rise of Iron expansion
1 - 3
Cosmodrome, Old Russia
Hunt down Sepiks
Destinypedia has a walkthrough guide for this level; see The Walls Come Down/Walkthrough.
The Walls Come Down is the second story mission in Destiny Rise of Iron, and takes place in the Cosmodrome. The Guardian's objective is to track down and destroy Sepiks Perfected.
- Pursue Sepiks
- Follow the Signs
- Investigate the Pattern
- Find the Sensor Grid
- Reach the Sensor Grid
- Activate the Sensors
- Eliminate the Fallen
- Ghost: Lord Saladin, you said the Fallen already knew about SIVA, but I can't find a reference to SIVA in the Vanguard database.
- Lord Saladin:That's because I went to great lengths to lock it away. The records are in the Iron Temple.
- Ghost: Okay, but if the Fallen already know about SIVA then shouldn't we?
- Saladin: What you need to do now is track Sepiks. If we find him, we will know the extent of the corruption.
Guardian arrives at Old Russia.
- Ghost: Okay I don't know which scares me more; the giant Ketch, or whatever took a bite out of The Wall.
The Guardian engages a Fallen force Guarding the entrance to the Wall.
- Shiro-4: Guardian, it's Shiro. You're gonna need some cover, make for the Cosmodrome.
- Ghost: We need to get through that wall.
- Shrio-4: With most of the Kells gone, getting a full force this large to work together is almost impossible.
- Shiro-4: Saladin, you mentioned a sensor grid. Can we use that to tell how far this occupation extends?
- Saladin: The Fallen are irrelevant, Shiro. The only thing that matters now is finding Sepiks.
Guardian encounters more Fallen inside The Breach. They are eliminated.
- Ghost: Lots of Fallen, but still no sign of Sepiks.
Guardian continues into The Divide
- Ghost: What is that pattern over there, can we take a closer look?
Ghost scans pattern
- Ghost: I am picking up some strange readings. It's like what was on Sepiks, but if I didn't know any better I'd say this stuff is consuming everything around it.
- Saladin: That is SIVA. With the proper direction, could create anything a civilization would need. At least in theory.
A Hive warship appears.
- Ghost: Hive?
- Saladin: The Hive tend to keep to the dark. Something is driving them into the open.
Guardian engages and eliminates Hive soldiers before heading for the Rocketyard. Once there, the Guardian clears out the inhabiting Hive before proceeding to another hive infested region. They are eliminated
- Shrio-4: I just lost all readings from the Sensor Grid. There's a monitoring station near your location, hook into it and try to get the Grid back online.
- Ghost: No problem.
Guardian enters a SIVA infested facility before reaching the monitoring station which is barely operable.
- Ghost: Um, there's not enough left of the Sensor Grid to fix. Wait, we can pull the logs from the monitoring station. Would that be enough to figure out what these Fallen are up to?
- Shiro-4: Do it.
Fallen appear, and begin attacking the Guardian.
- Ghost: Something weird incoming. These Fallen are different. They're augmented with some sort of technology like Sepiks.
- Shiro-4: Augmented or not, we need that sensor data.
More Fallen appear.
- Ghost: There's more of these machine Fallen inside.
Guardian kills the additional Fallen.
- Ghost: I got everything I could out of the Sensor logs.
- Shiro-4: Nice job Guardian, but we still have to deal with Sepiks.
- Saladin: We no longer need the Servitor, Shiro. I've seen enough to know the Fallen have restarted production of SIVA. Guardian, we've established a base at the Iron Temple. Join us here.
This Mission is the first appearance of the Devil Splicers
- ^ Bungie (2016-9-20), Destiny, Rise of Iron, PlayStation 4, Activision Blizzard