Shores of Time
|Shores of Time|
- "We were holding “B” and “C.” Had them locked. But someone always gets cocky. You know the problem with heroes? In the wilds, they save the day. In the Crucible? They cost you the easy win. Always going for the glory when the real prize is survival and victory."
- "All power is humbled when weighed against the eternal tide."
- —Grimoire blurb.
ARENA DESIGNATION: Shores of Time
LOCATION: Maat Mons, Venus
The region, which also houses the remains of one of the Ishtar Collective's many research stations, is a mix of geological chaos and the structured intent of ancient Vex machinery. The contrast between jagged, boiling terrain and the measured purpose of each Vex surface creates a unique battlefield - one where the planet itself seems to have risen up in defiance of the Vex intrusion.
- Shores of Time was reimagined in Destiny 2 as Distant Shore, which takes place in the Arcadian Strand on Nessus.
- ^ Bungie (2016/20/9), Destiny: Rise of Iron Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Ghost Fragment: Shores of Time
- ^ Bungie (2014/9/9), Destiny: Playstation 4, Activision Blizzard, Grimoire: Shores of Time
- ^ Bungie.net: The March of the Mail Sack