Forum:Call of the Past
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
|Forums: Index → Fan Fiction → Call of the Past|
|Call of the Past|
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
- "Return to the Cosmodrome and fight alongside Cayde-6 and Petra Venj to track down a distress signal from the forces of Sumeragi and uncover a dangerous plan enacted by the Fallen."
- — In-game description
Call of the Past is the first story mission in the Paradox expansion. Guardians must work alongside Cayde-6 and Petra Venj to trace Sumeragi's distress signal to its original source, culminating in a climactic, shocking encounter with the Fallen.
- Fallen - House of Devils
- Hive - Hidden Swarm
- Shadow Army - House of Shadows
- Kotrik, Bloodcrafter of Kirito (brief encounter)
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .
- Recon the crash site - investigate the downed Sumeragi ship in the Steppes.
- Rendezvous with Petra
- Investigate the Fallen's mysterious resurgence
Cutscene - Kirito and the Shadowkeepers
LOCATION: Shadow Palace, Aincrad-Reborn
- Kirito: When I was a kid, I entered the world of Sword Art Online to escape the cruel depths of reality. But now, as I look back, I remember the faces of those I saved from the death game. Klein, Agil, Silica, and Lisbeth, my old friends... may be gone, but they are with us now and always.
He stood above them, looking at the six leaders: Kotrik, formerly an Archon of the House of Devils; Zharves, an Ascendant Hive who formerly served Crota and later Oryx; Hydrax, a large Vex mind originally built as a replacement for Panoptes; Gha’arn, a former commander of the Red Legion; Thu’urg, a Taken Cabal of the Red Legion; and Vayeriks, Fikrul’s right hand man. Along with all of these were the Shadowkeepers, his army of various people from across Sol: Totomaru, Eobard Thawne, Malcolm Merlyn, Damien Darhk, Tobias Whale, Reign, Leopold Fitz, Anton Ivanov, Hiram Lodge, Morgan le Fay, Zevon, Fikrul, Uldren, Djin, Sasuke Uchiha, Phoenixaro Uchihamaki, and Ruby Hale.
- Kirito: As for you, my loyal servants, my new friends, my Shadowkeepers... I gather you today because the time has come to rain darkness upon Sol. For too long, the Traveler has prevented the universe from entering the true, final shape - that of Darkness. But now, this ends. Ever since you came to this world, you've helped me do what no one else has done: kill a Guardian.
As he rallies the forces of Darkness, several Supplicants and Shadow allies, including Eramis, Ghaul, The Consul, Menkrodos, Xyurdok, and the Scorned Barons roared in agreement, while others, including Penny Peabody, Malachai, Gunmar the Black, Bular the Butcher, Zeron Alpha, Zeron Beta, and Zeron Omega, chuckled evilly.
- Kirito: I have already slain the Guardians’ Vanguard Commander, the man they called Zavala. There could never be a better time to strike, now when their morale is low and they are susceptible to falling to Darkness. Go! Unleash chaos upon their people! Create fear in the hearts of those who follow the Light!
With that, there was an uproar of approval and laughter from the Shadowkeepers and Shadow Army as they left.
- Kotrik: (kneeling shortly before leaving) By your grace, my King.
The Shadow Army elites leave the room.
- Kirito: You would be proud. Our friends' resolve remains… undiminished.
He felt a hand on his shoulder and immediately recognized it as Asuna.
- Asuna: You’re doing great. Soon enough, everything will be under your control, and you can reign supreme over those who have hurt you.
Kirito and Asuna walk towards the glass window, which revealed a nearly-built Dark Traveler.
- Asuna: The Dark Traveler is nearly complete, and once it awakens, everything we've done will spread all over worlds and we can finally rule everything, Kirito-kun.
He knew that no matter what, at least she would stand by his side. And that was enough for him.
Cutscene - The Guardian
- The Ghost: The Cosmodrome – the first place where I found you. Home to numerous civilizations blessed with powers by the Traveler, and lost wonders of the Golden Age. Throughout the system…and perhaps beyond, we've defended our city against the Fallen, and we'll do it again if we have to.
A Warsat falls from orbit towards Earth.
- Ghost: The SIVA Crisis is over, but the Fallen forces, what remains of them, have been scavenging during their retreat. And now that Warsats are falling out of orbit near the Cosmodrome, the Fallen are headed there too. I'll plot a landing course.
An alarm sound suddenly goes off.
- Ghost: That's the private Vanguard channel!
- Nova: Mayday! Mayday! Do you copy! Vanguard access code 0306! Guardian, requesting backup! I repeat! We need backup down here!
- Ghost: This frequency... I've heard this before, but I can't remember exactly what it was or where we heard it from. But, whoever this is… he needs our help.
As the Guardian and Ghost arrived at the Cosmodrome, Cayde-6 waved at them.
- Cayde-6: Heeey! If it isn’t my favorite Guardian! Don’t tell anyone I said that.
- The Guardian: Ikora’s sent us to assist you. Also to retrieve some powerful toys.
- Cayde: Well, I’m sure you’ll do a lot better with your charming commander at your side! Come on down, let’s get to work.
- Petra: Good to have you, Guardian. Meet us at the building near the crashed ship.