- "Track Skolas and his crew of Wolves along the Ishtar Cliffs."
- — Mission description
House of Wolves expansion
1 - 3
Ishtar Sink, Venus
|Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?|
All dialogue is spoken through the Ghost's comms.
- Petra Venj: The House of Wolves is on the march. They're surrounding Vex strongholds across the Ishtar Sink...every solder under his command is down there. Skolas has either gone completely insane, or he's become a tactical genius. I love fieldwork, but the hunt must end--now.
- Variks, the Loyal: Skolas said, "I am Kell of Kells. All Houses shall burn. All will bow before the Wolf banner."
The Guardian heads towards the Waking Ruins.
- Petra: I'm getting a Fallen comm channel interlaced with Vex coding. Whatever he's doing, I've never seen anything like this before. He's mad!
The Guardian arrives in the Ruins, only to find that the Fallen have broken into the Vault of Glass, the entrance destroyed. Several Praetorians, now missing their heads, furiously attempt to defend the Vault against Captains and Dregs.
- Petra: Okay, that's not a good sign. The Wolves are assaulting the Vault of Glass. What is Skolas planning... (shocked) They've cracked the seal on the Vault! Get in there, Guardian. We have to stop them!
Ignoring the Vex and Fallen attacks, the Guardian makes their way to the top of the Vault entrance, which lays broken and bare. A few Fallen guard the opening, but the Guardian kills them quickly. They then continue on into the Trial of Kabr, entering the Vault of Glass for the first time alone.
- Petra: Skolas' going crazy is the good version here...I've seen reports from Prince Uldren's Crows—reports about the technology of the Vault. Really, just... awful stuff.
The Guardian continues, arriving at the Templar's Well. A few dozen Fallen patrol the area, including Servitors, Captains, and Stealth Vandal snipers. The Guardian takes them out, and jumps down to the bottom. A chime is heard, and an Oracle unexpectedly appears in the area.
- Variks: Bad, very bad! Wolves trying to tap Oracles. Big glowing squares. Guardian, destroy the Oracles. Destroy them fast.
The Guardian finds and destroys the Oracle. Another soon spawns after it.
- Variks: Oracle has appeared.
The Guardian kills it, and the next one spawns even sooner.
- Variks: An Oracle. Destroy!
The Guardian continues to do so until five have been eliminated.
- Variks: One more Oracle.
The Guardian destroys it.
- Petra: Variks, good work. Guardian, even better! Clear out the rest of those Wolves and we'll talk.
A few dozen Fallen Wolves, including several Scorch Captains, pour in through several entrances. The Guardian eventually eliminates all of them.
- Petra: So Skolas wanted to use the Oracles as taps into the Vex network. This isn't just a hunt. A Fallen House with Vex technology is a threat to the whole system.
- Variks: Things simple now, yes? We find Skolas, we put an end to Kell of Kells. Or... Wolves put an end to us.
- This section needs expansion. You can help Destinypedia by .