The Silent Fang
From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
- "Stop Skolas's elite assassins before they tear through the Cosmodrome."
- — Mission description
|The Silent Fang|
House of Wolves expansion
1 - 3
Cosmodrome, Old Russia
Destinypedia doesn't currently have a walkthrough for this level, could you write it?
- Hunt The Silent Fang
- Face The Silent Fang
- Eliminate The Silent Fang
- Petra: Before I "earned" my post as the "Queen's Emissary," I served her in the Reef Wars. The Silent Fang are assassins, killers. Real charmers. During the war, they went after our commanders. They'll do the same to the House of Devils. Variks and I know all their tricks, though. We'll get 'em.
- Petra: We think they're gathering at the Cosmodrome gates. Best we find them before they do what they do best. Watch your back.
- Petra: In the war, I lead an attack on the Fang during the Cybele Uprising. We managed to kill or capture most of them. Only reason we won, I think.
The Guardian fights through waves of Fallen enemies, venturing further into The Breach until coming to a hallway lined with tripmines and traps.
- Petra: Variks, why have the Devils deployed so many traps?
- Variks: Devils can detect comm signals as well as we can. They... They know. The Wolves have their scent.
The Guardian walks a little further.
Petra: We're detecting... yes, Wolf coms just beyond the wall. That has to be the Fang. Eyes up, Guardian.
Upon exiting The Wall, there is a large clearing to the right. Dregs, Vandals, and Captains are already there. Upon engaging and defeating them, Stealth Vandals, Servitors, Reaver Captains, and more Fallen reinforcements drop in. After defeating a few waves of enemies:
- (Unidentified): [Fallen Chatter]
- Variks: That was the leader of the Fang. He just called you a... well... it was an insult.
The Guardian finishes off the last waves of Fallen and the two Silent Fang Captains that dropped in.
- Petra: Nice Work! You've denied Skolas the House of Devils, but there's another Fallen House on Earth. I'd be willing to bet he's going after the Kings next.
- Reaver Dreg
- Reaver Vandal
- Stealth Vandal
- In the mission, there are two House of Kings Vandals in The Breach, when facing the three Major Tracer Shanks. It is unknown if it was intentional or a developer oversight.
- The three Tracer Shanks that were originally part of the Hunted Wolves Bounties that were later removed along with the other bounties and their enemies, are still in this mission, it is possibly a developer oversight.