From Destinypedia, the Destiny wiki
(Redirected from Year One)
- This article is a stub. You can help Destinypedia by expanding it.
Year 1 is a term used for things pertaining to the first year of Destiny's release. During Year 1 Destiny was not as easy to navigate as Year 2 and many things have changed since the introduction of The Taken King expansion. Down below are things that were changed or introduced since the release during Year 1.
- Vestian Outpost—the Outpost was first introduced with the House of Wolves expansion.
- Prison of Elders—the Prison was first introduced with the House of Wolves expansion.
- Dusk Warren—an area that is only accessible during The Shadow Thief Strike which is part of the House of Wolves expansion.
- Gateway—accessible with Patch 1.2.0.
- King's Watch—only accessible during mission dealing with the Fallen House of Kings. Part of the House of Wolves Expansion.
Vendors & their locations
- Brother Vance—first introduced in the House of Wolves expansion. He is located in the Reef.
- Eris Morn—she was first introduced in The Dark Below expansion. She was originally located in the Tower Plaza on the lower ledge overlooking the City right before heading to the North side of the tower.
- Petra Venj—before the House of Wolves expansion she was a vendor for the Queen's Wrath Event that occurred between September 23, 2014 and October 6, 2014. She was located in the Tower right at the end of the Traveler's Walk overlooking the Valley.
- Variks, The Loyal—first introduced in the House of Wolves expansion. He is located in the Reef.
Item & currencies
- Vanguard Commendation—this was first introduced in The Dark Below expansion. It was replaced by Legendary Marks in Year 2.
- Crucible Commendation—this was first introduced in The Dark Below expansion. It was replaced by Legendary Marks in Year 2.
- Ascendant Shard—used to upgrade armor that is a part of the Year 1 collection.
- Ascendant Energy—used to Ascend Year 1 weapons to their highest attack value with or without upgrades.